Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Bankrupt  (Read 5047 times)

MattyNH

• OWF Brand: Crown Royal former Aqua-Therm
  • OWF Model: 7300E ; S-275
    • View Profile
Bankrupt
« on: December 29, 2011, 08:04:54 PM »

Read a article on the net..Didnt know Heatsource 1 filed for chapter 7 bankruptcy back in Sept of this yr.. From reading it...Sounds like its due to the EPA ruling..Imagine that..Big government shutting the small guy down..Its really too bad..
Crown Royal 7300E (2021)
Aqua-Therm S-275 (2006)
Jonsered 2188
Jonsered 2165
Jonsered 2050
Timberwolf- TWP1 5.5 Honda 25in wood splitter
American CLS- AM48HH 8 Honda 48in wood splitter
Kubota L3800DT
Lake Winnipesaukee New Hampshire

mikenc

• View Profile
Re: Bankrupt
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 07:07:47 AM »

Yep just heard on the news last night the number of people filing for unemployment is down, they fail to tell you their unemployment has run out and they can’t file. Liberal media only tells you what they want you to hear.
 I think government is out to get the small guy with all there rules and regulations, and it is evident they are doing a pretty go job of it.

rhugg

• OWF Brand: Legend
  • OWF Model: 6180
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 08:55:50 AM »

Yes, that statistic of 'new claims' is a joke the media uses to make us feel better.  Now why would they use it?  New claims can decline while total unemployed continues to go up.  To keep real unemployment even you must create a new job for every new unemployment claim.  We are probably still hovering around 20% unemployment.  They are all people that we 'employed' are supporting .... inaddition to all those on welfare and Social Security.  And yet this administration does not want any job related to a smokestack ... or a pipeline for that matter.

My company shut down a plant a year ago and every 'good' worker found a job within 9 months.  And when I say 'good' I mean good work ethic not highly skilled.  I will not claim they are making as much BUT real men work.

But we love green jobs.  Hows that Solara thing going BTW :-).

Sorry I rant, but it is clear tome that CB has no problem using the government to reduce competition.  It is a common practice.  On the other hand, companies are allowed to fail ...that to is capitalism.

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 03:29:44 PM »

Central boiler is even arrogant about it.  They do build a good stove but I will not intentionally support a co that there intent is screwing the average worker for there own gain.

Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

martyinmi

• OWF Brand: Portage and Main
  • OWF Model: Optimizer 250
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 05:09:58 PM »

Scott,
   Where ya been lately? Haven't been seeing any posts from you in a while. Hopefully it's because you are incredibly busy selling furnaces.

What's going on with central Boiler? I haven't heard anything bad about them. They're not trying to start a monopoly on OWB sales, are they?

Marty   
Newholland TZ-25da
30+ Chain Saws
'05 Dodge Diesel
Michigander
TSC 35 Ton Splitter

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 08:39:02 PM »

Hey Marty, been busy with the holidays and have sold a few furnaces the last couple weeks.  There is only so many hours in the day lol
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

victor6deep

• OWF Brand: Burnrite
  • OWF Model: 228
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2012, 08:46:15 PM »

All my neighbors have cb and they smoke a lot and a couple guys had to get cracks welded after 5 years. They seen my stove and said its built like a brick craphouse.