Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 04:53:18 AM 
Started by Roger2561 - Last post by Roger2561
WTH?
Skating at 60 and 70 years old???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
So your the guys I watch on youtube....

When I was in my teens and fell that hard, I would be outside the next day, pain free, splitting wood with a mall and wedges.  Fast forward 40 plus years and that doesn't happen, it hurts too much for too long.  Now believe me, I'm quite solid on my feet on roller skates but when both feet went horizontal on me, I was not ready for it and the full weight went to the floor very hard.  BTW - still have lingering pain in my right wrist but over all I'm doing much better.  Roger 

on: April 20, 2018, 07:13:50 PM 
Started by Roger2561 - Last post by Roscoe
WTH?
Skating at 60 and 70 years old???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
So your the guys I watch on youtube....

on: April 20, 2018, 07:03:19 PM 
Started by Roscoe - Last post by Roscoe
I was going to revive the 2016 thread but thought better of it as things have changed and the cost of steel has went up.....or at least that's what it looks like by the price of the new grapples.

I have an old 60" Titan root grapple with the double thumbs. Solid grapple, a little bent up but no complaints. It has the greasable pivot points and cost me a little under $900 shipped back about 8 years ago. The same grapple now is $1579 shipped.

So my question is who is running what and what did you pay including freight? Im looking for a 72" or bigger with double thumbs and greasable pivot points. Reason being I have a bigger machine now.Titan has this one:

https://www.palletforks.com/skid-steer-attachments/grapples/grapple-buckets/72-skid-steer-root-grapple-bucket-attachment.html

I'd like to stay under $2k     

on: April 20, 2018, 04:56:00 PM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by fireboss
I donít really have any maintenance other than shoveling out some ashes, i take some out almost every day , makes it alot easier than doing it once a week or two,  i burn pretty much all year , i heat my pool and hot water in the summer months

on: April 20, 2018, 02:05:23 PM 
Started by Bluegrass Wood Burner - Last post by RSI
I would use an ecm pump for the recirc. Unless your power rate is really high, would only be $3-$5 per month to run.

on: April 20, 2018, 12:16:18 PM 
Started by Bluegrass Wood Burner - Last post by Bluegrass Wood Burner
Yes I used the Armstrong. I may need to find me a smaller pump. I'm wandering if switch my supply and return would help?

on: April 20, 2018, 07:42:16 AM 
Started by Bluegrass Wood Burner - Last post by E Yoder
Did you use that big Armstrong pump for the recirculation pump? What's the amp rating? A small circ like a 15-58, NRF-22 would use way less electric and stir the furnace fine I would think.

on: April 20, 2018, 06:45:46 AM 
Started by Bluegrass Wood Burner - Last post by Bluegrass Wood Burner
Well it turns out the temps stayed more consistent however I felt like I used more wood and my electric bill was around 30-40.00 more running the pump. I'm wandering if I can switch supply and return lines on my main pump and fix the problem and do away with the extra pump.

on: April 19, 2018, 06:34:51 PM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by RSI
I'm curious what other guys think but I think maintenance isn't significantly different with the newer style gassers. Dylan, others, thoughts?

This G200 is the most low maintenance stove I have ever ran by a long shot...
Same for me with the G200. I ran a GT220 for a couple years and that one was by far the highest maintenance stove I ever ran.

on: April 19, 2018, 04:36:13 PM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by d5knapp
I'm curious what other guys think but I think maintenance isn't significantly different with the newer style gassers. Dylan, others, thoughts?

This G200 is the most low maintenance stove I have ever ran by a long shot...

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10