Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 02:35:58 PM 
Started by dave_dj1 - Last post by slimjim
Thanks guys, neccesity is the mother of all inventions you know!

on: Today at 02:13:04 PM 
Started by coolidge - Last post by coolidge
couple sticks of dynamite should remedy the situation. :bag:

on: Today at 01:23:27 PM 
Started by dave_dj1 - Last post by aarmga
Slim that is an excellent idea.  I did this with an air duct cleaning spindle.  It connects to your air compressor and spins the end with what looks like weed eater string.  Your idea seems so much more simple and much cheaper.

on: Today at 01:19:46 PM 
Started by nd guy - Last post by aarmga
I looked at one a while back.  They dealer said 4-5000  sqft.  I think the 200css is now the replacement maybe... that one is rated for 5000sqft.

on: Today at 01:04:01 PM 
Started by coolidge - Last post by aarmga
302 or 351?  65 Stang, has a 6 banger now.

If it was me and I had the money, I would stuff the largest V-8 in it!  Give that baby some life!  Roger

I definitely would do the opposite.  Heavy lead sled engines are no good.  A brand new coyote 5.0 (302) are absolutely nuts and with a nice tasteful cam mild head work and headers that thing would easily turn out 500hp

on: Today at 01:02:30 PM 
Sorry for your loss :(

on: Today at 01:01:33 PM 
I've seen this happen once in my lifetime so I'll throw it out there.  The guys furnace had a large drip pan under the heat exchanger that caught condensation from the A coil and for his cold start furnace manifold.  What happened to this guy was his heat exchanger for his OWB was leaking and draining into this drip plate and down the sump pit.  The only reason we ended up finding it was he happend to see water dripping into the sump pit and he said wait a minute, we don't get water unless the furnace actually runs not the fan.  Just throwing it out there.  Good luck Coolidge

on: Today at 05:02:44 AM 
Started by stever09 - Last post by E Yoder
 A Ranco temp control works nice to control a solenoid/fan and it's digital and fairly cheap. Amazon has an "Inkbird" temp control that's only $17. I've used it several times. Comes in F & Celsius I think.
I wonder if Dodds Bros in Missouri would have Aqua 2 grates? They carry about anything..

on: April 27, 2017, 10:07:48 PM 
Started by coolidge - Last post by mlappin
Please do not drink your water until we find the issue, I can't see any possibility of our boiler water backfeeding into your domestic but just in case, it could make you very sick! Can you be home tomorrow if I make a trip up to  check it out?

FYI, far as the wifeís aquariums, 0 PPM of nitrites are best, even a trace can have long term effects though,  5 PPM is considered lethal , up to 40 PPM of nitrates is considered normal, lower the better though, if it approaches 80 PPM you have serious issues. Out of curiosity I checked our well water, 0, 0, 0 far as ammonia, nitrites and nitrates. Also zero on pesticides and insecticides, zero arsenic, lead, copper and bacteria.

Unless you have crazy low house pressure I canít see boiler water mixing with the house water, the other  way around of course. I had a gauge once on my system when I still ran the nominal 1Ē pex, ran about 5-6 pounds on the boiler loop in the basement. However, better safe than sorry.

on: April 27, 2017, 09:33:19 PM 
Started by coolidge - Last post by schoppy
I topped my G200 off after shutting it down as Slim recommended and it took less than 10 gallons to take it up to the float opening. I am running the pumps now to make sure everything is mixed up well before taking my sample and sending it in.

You have to have a leak somewhere Coolidge.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10