Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:21:14 AM 
Started by Jon_E - Last post by wreckit87
Good Lord, give it a rest and get a life. Both of you.

Some of us work with this stuff for a living and have a bit of a "need" to know where their products come from. When it's been the general consensus for many years that your product comes from one place and you are suddenly told otherwise, wouldn't you want to know so you can share correct information with your customers and forum-goers alike? This is my "life" that you've so eloquently demanded I get, so if you don't mind I'm going to sit here and wait for my answer- per your instruction

on: Today at 01:36:41 AM 
Started by Super44 - Last post by Farmer Rob
Dayton 4C446 is the spare I have.
Hello Sir on a side note I noticed your also from Ontario.Might I ask how you like the P&M unit and approx wood use per season. I am from the Dundalk area(west of Barrie)

on: February 22, 2018, 10:53:56 PM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by d5knapp
What shows will P & M be at around Michigan???

on: February 22, 2018, 10:39:39 PM 
Started by Jon_E - Last post by schoppy
Good Lord, give it a rest and get a life. Both of you.

on: February 22, 2018, 09:01:35 PM 
Started by userdk - Last post by mlappin
Actually a lot of people here call a heat pump a three season pump. Works great Spring Summer and Fall then falls flat on its face in the winter.

on: February 22, 2018, 08:58:59 PM 
Started by woodbutcher - Last post by mlappin
You really do still need to contact the dealer you bought the stove from and tell him your issues in detail then hopefully that finds its way to where it needs heard.

on: February 22, 2018, 06:10:55 PM 
Started by braveblaster - Last post by braveblaster
What kind of pipe was your original? Was it just the bad splice that was the problem with it?

Yes, the original is a 3 wrap pipe shipped with the Ridgewood stove. I have 2 pumps with one line each running to individuals heat pumps. I came just short in one of the lines and hence the underground split on the pex.

I have yet to un-buried the entire line, have dug out just the spot of the split as of now so, can't say anything on the shape of the rest of the line.

on: February 22, 2018, 04:21:31 PM 
Started by Jon_E - Last post by wreckit87
Well, how would it be proven, a daily snapshot for the last 5 years showing it is not there, maybe? Of course, one snapshot showing it was, would be much simpler.

Seeing as you're absolutely 100% certain that they do not come from the same plant, it is quite apparent that you know something I do not. Now, I will ask again. How is it that you are so sure Thermopex is not manufactured by Rehau? I'm genuinely curious where it does come from, as that has been the general consensus for several years and I would hate to say things that are not true. If you cannot tell me otherwise however, that says you do not know and are here solely to argue. Which is it? I'm more than happy to admit when I am wrong, if I can be proven to be wrong

on: February 22, 2018, 02:37:37 PM 
Started by heat550 - Last post by Buckeyenut
72 during the day and 68 at night.

on: February 22, 2018, 01:56:59 PM 
Started by Jon_E - Last post by mnnw
Well, how would it be proven, a daily snapshot for the last 5 years showing it is not there, maybe? Of course, one snapshot showing it was, would be much simpler.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10