Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: a question  (Read 8452 times)

martyinmi

• OWF Brand: Portage and Main
  • OWF Model: Optimizer 250
    • View Profile
Re: a question
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2011, 07:03:03 AM »

You know I usually sit back and just read and try to learn on this forum and I've come to  conclusion that a couple of people on this page (and you know who you are) have the answer to everyone's question!!! You think, anyway. You know, I hope when I'm as old as you someday that I will know everythingabout everything just like you!!!
Don't worry about what's being said on this forum too much. If you are talking about Scott, well, yeah, he's nearly as opinionated as I am. Under that "I know a lot about everything" exterior that so many  try to convey actually hides a person who has insecurities and fears like the rest of us. I have communicated with a few of these people via pm's, and once you get to know them a little better on a more personal basis, you will see that the majority them(us) will give you the shirt off our backs(finished splitting this morning- mine's a bit on the smelly side) if you need it.  I had been a "lurker" on this site for a year or so before I became a member, so I've been forming my own opinions about other people's opinions for a while now.Take opinions that are typed here with a grain of salt, especially if said opinions may have been formed because of brand loyalty.
   I think that the Legend boiler is right up there on par with the CB's,Taylor's, etc., as far as build quality and efficiency. I, however like P&M OWB's the best. That's my story(opinion), and I'm stickin' to it!
   Have a good day. I just had some therapy in the form of splittin' and stackin'. Puts me in a great mood.

Marty   
Newholland TZ-25da
30+ Chain Saws
'05 Dodge Diesel
Michigander
TSC 35 Ton Splitter

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
Re: a question
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2011, 07:39:02 AM »

I ask questions everyday on here and am far from being above learning something new.  But when you can buy a hardy stove, have a receipt that says outdoor wood furnace, go to naturescomfortllc.com and print out a tax credit form, it's not hard to see how thats possible. 

I tried to explain how the EPA testing was flawed for those who had done it.  I also know there were several companies wanting to pursue legal action against companies who hadnt done any testing but it was to costly and it was so open you would probably be 5 years in court and by then it wouldn't matter. 

« Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 07:43:05 AM by Ridgekid »
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697
Pages: 1 [2]