Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Victim of Wood Doctor Fraud? The FBI needs to hear from you.  (Read 19113 times)

HappyCmpr

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
Victim of Wood Doctor Fraud? The FBI needs to hear from you.
« on: December 17, 2011, 07:19:16 AM »

Taking full payment for boilers you can not deliver is a felony.  Selling HE8000's out of a factory that doesn't exist is a serious white collar crime and it's happening in Virginia.  The FBI is aware of it but my personal loss of $10,000.00 isn't enough to get them on yet.

If you have been promised a boiler and you haven't received either the boiler or your refund PLEASE call your local FBI office.  They need names, dates and dollar amounts of your loss.  Once the size of this scam is realized in dollars it will raise a red flag for them and maybe we can stop Arthur, Richard & Brian from doing this again.

oldchenowth

Re: Victim of Wood Doctor Fraud? The FBI needs to hear from you.
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 05:12:10 PM »

I hope they make it right with you Happy.  That S&%$ aint right.

jainlay1

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: Wood Doctor
  • OWF Model: 5 Models (NEVER DELIVERED!!!!)
  • Wood Doctor RIPPED ME OFF BIG TIME!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2012, 12:23:40 PM »

I have been taken for $42,700.  i applied for a dealership back in September and October of 2011 and have been promised delivery of my 5 furnaces since Rick Fulcher, Arthur Turple and Brian Nadeau emailed me and said they were arranging delivery on december 1st.  the last email I got from Rick Fulcher was on December 13th that said he was sorry for the delivery delay.  they have not answered their phones or responded to emails since then.  the only think I ever heard since then was when I called Brian and he said that he had nothing to do with delivery.
I emailed all three of them and the only one that answered was Brian Nadeau.  He said, "I joined the company shortly before you (meaning me) and I (meaning Brian) have over $145,000 into the company.  I think he was trying to say that he has also been ripped off.
As I said in my other posting, I was extremely naive and was trusting in that they were Godly people.  I have always been too trusting as I have always placed my faith in God that he will take care of our needs.  Rick, Brian and Arthur (especially Rick) made it seem like we were all on the same page as far as Christianity.  Boy do I feel betrayed now!!!
if you folks can help me fill in the lack of knowledge I am acquiring on these folks it would be greatly appreciated.  I am not computer savvy and should have checked into them more than I did (in hind sight).  I did not know of this BLOG and am paying for that now.
I have hired a private detective and skip trace and I also have boots on the ground in each of their three personal spaces (so to speak).  I want them to know that bankruptcy will not help them and I will find them.  I want them to know that all I want them to do is call me and discuss it.  I want a personal meeting with each one of them and sooner or later I will get it.  I have no problem spending more money on finding them as this is not going to go away.  I will also be contacting the FBI, local officials and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police if that is still a path worth taking.
Please feel free to call me at 815-715-8876 or email me at jainlay1@gmail.com.
Thanks you so much for any help you may be able to provide

coonsrich@yahoo.com

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: WoodDoctor
  • OWF Model: BP 8000
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 11:06:31 AM »

My son and I were ripped off as well.  Our boilers started leaking in November.  I talked with Arthur Nov 23, 2011 and he was going to send boiler plate to weld in the firebox to make repairs.  After waiting 5 weeks and reading this web blog I purchased steel locally and installed.  I am sending the bill of $1400 to Arthur.  Hope we can all get what is due but have little hope.  Rich Coons 717-266-4390

603doug

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 02:26:27 PM »

I have had good luck with my furnace but that being said I would not buy another from them. Customer service sucked from day 1 so I have done the research to find as many parts not made by them. My son called them a few months ago about a boiler and they were fast to say send money and your boiler is on its way, I was quick to sh*t can that deal.
One thing (I am in business and would love to throttle some on the people who have stiffed me over the years) be careful what you put in print, these folks are not stupid and will use anything to beat the system. Think like a crook! Hate being screwed by anyone but some how it hurts a little more when they claim they are"God fearing and love thy neighbor" types in words only.

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 07:50:13 PM »

Well the family sure knows where he is hiding as they visit him for xmas,
His family is the following, and his sisters also as they married to the following people, who also are silent partners

Wife- Jeanie Joyce Lives in Truro, Nova Scotia, moved 750K House to her maiden name http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=570526801

Allan Pettipas Lives in Halifax, Nova Scotia http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=874750243
Alice Turple http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=822040556
Al Turple Went to Highland Secondary SchoolLives in Barrie, Ontario http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626235990
Brother - Bill Turple http://www.facebook.com/bilter2?ref=pb
2nd brother -Bill Turple Lives in Stewiacke, Nova Scotia http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=530666604
SISTER - Hazelle Pettipas http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000982825277
SON of Arthur- John Warner Turpel  Johann1750@aol.com  http://www.facebook.com/john.w.turpel

Arthur was last seen in Arthur Ontario Jan 13/2012 while visiting his brother Al Turple

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2012, 08:03:20 PM »

Wood Doctor International   http://www.manta.com/c/mw3jmly/wood-doctor-international

1004 B E Third St
Farmville, VA 23901 map
Phone:             (877)770-8778     
Callie Barrett    updated this company profile   on 08/18/2011
Products & Services

Outdoor Wood Boilers
Pellet Stoves
EPA Qualifed Wood Gasification Furnaces
More Contact Information:
www.WoodGasification.com: www.mainewooddoctor.com
About Wood Doctor International

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2012, 08:19:08 PM »

:pic:Update tracker

Arthur will be in Kitchener Ontario for a meeting with a investor on opening up a NEW brand of Wood Furnace.
he will later visit Mrs. Goldie Kastelec of Kitchener

HappyCmpr

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2012, 10:03:17 AM »

Contact these guys too.  I've spoken with them a few times. Hopefully they'll start following up on the pattern.
Federal Trade Commission  1(877) 382-4357
Phone Busters  (Canada's counterpart for Fed.Trade.comm) 1(888) 495-8501
Royal Canadian Mounted Police 1(613) 993-7267 and remember Arthur lives in truro, Nova Scotia

Be prepared for a good scolding for paying in advance "that should have been a red flag, etc...." but they will file the reports and hopefully it will at least slow Arthur down at some point. If all of the posts I've read are legit the FBI should start taking notice as well due to the numbers.  Good luck people!  I'm still out every cent of my money and I've confirmed the address in Maine that they were using is actually a UPS store and the PO box for Wood Doctor Head Office Inc. was closed this month.

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2012, 08:30:29 PM »

Partner Update with associated business and contact info  - Seems they have also reaped the rewards of a fast moving sale.

Wood Doctor International

1004 B E Third St Farmville, VA 23901 map Phone:             (877)770-8778     
Website: www.WoodDoctor.com www.WoodGasification.com : www.mainewooddoctor.com
Company Contacts
Callie Barrett  Social Media Director
Arthur Turple Partner
Rick Fulcher Partner

Partners SUB company’s – Callie Barrett http://www.barrett-inc.com/
4920 Plantation Oaks Dr. Amelia IS, FL 32034 PO Box 18, Sandy Point, ME 04972
Toll Free:             (877) 904-8424   Fax: (877) 513-4203
Callie Barrett
Sustainable Green Building Products~Focus is affordable, disaster resistant homes for the world
Jacksonville, Florida Area Building Materials
CEO at Barrett Enterprises Inc The Green Building Products
Past  NCOIC at Air National Guard
Education University of Maine
Public Profile http://www.linkedin.com/in/greenbuildingproductsstore

Rick Fulcher - Richard Fulcher
Owner, Creative Energy Solutions LLC Richmond, Virginia Area Oil & Energy
Current Owner at Creative Energy Solutions LLC
National Marketing Director at Wood Gasification Furnace
Public Profile http://www.linkedin.com/pub/richard-fulcher/34/109/1b9

green

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2012, 08:11:38 AM »

Hawken,  I wish to inform you and everyone out there that Callie Barrett, Barrett Enterprises Inc,  has not been associated with ANYTHING to do with Wood Doctor since Nov 2011.  I will not sell a Wood Doctor, recommend a Wood Doctor as I too have been taken by the company.  If you notice www.MaineWoodDoctor.com has been taken down and WoodGasificationfurnace.com  DO NOT promote Wood Doctor at all.

Rick Fulcher is not ASSOCIATED with Wood Gasfication Furnace!  Another lie.

Barrett Enterprises Inc is about promoting Green products and working with companies that have intergerity.  The only outdoor wood furnaces we sell are SHAVER, a company that has been in business for 39 years.

Callie Barrett has nothing to do with whatever name they are using now, Creative Energy Solutions, TheLogBoiler, Wood Doctor!

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2012, 01:12:53 AM »

As of 4Pm Sunday Arthur is on his way back through Arthur Ontario on his way to Truro NS. Having successfully made arrangements for the new company and bank accounts  to be listed under his PROXIE supporters [ Al Turple] to avoid lawsuits and the TAX man.

He really leaves a bad taste to the German name Turple. He got me good at a wood burner show a few years ago and still going strong. Sold direct to my clients at my cost and cut me out as a dealer.

[attachment deleted by admin for space issues]

green

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2012, 06:51:49 AM »

Hawkin, Barrett Enterprises Inc is NOT a SUB company of Wood Doctor in any shape or form.  We were doing social marketing for them but that is history.  I would appreciate it if you would remove all listing of my company/ my name  from the above post. 

Thanks for the help Callie!  I'm pretty sure you're the only person I've spoken with in the last year who's telling the truth.  I'll do what I can to make sure your name isn't lumped together with these crooks.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 07:02:38 AM by green »

Jcl

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2012, 07:43:24 PM »

Hawken,  I wish to inform you and everyone out there that Callie Barrett, Barrett Enterprises Inc,  has not been associated with ANYTHING to do with Wood Doctor since Nov 2011.  I will not sell a Wood Doctor, recommend a Wood Doctor as I too have been taken by the company.  If you notice www.MaineWoodDoctor.com has been taken down and WoodGasificationfurnace.com  DO NOT promote Wood Doctor at all.

Barrett Enterprises Inc is about promoting Green products and working with companies that have intergerity.  The only outdoor wood furnaces we sell are SHAVER, a company that has been in business for 39 years.

Callie Barrett has nothing to do with whatever name they are using now, Creative Energy Solutions, TheLogBoiler, Wood Doctor!

Why did you wait to Nov 2011 when your custermers where having probelms in August??  Hmm.  Callie Does.
wood doctor He5000
Block buster wood processior
Jd 855 backhoe

green

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 05:10:34 AM »

JCL, I have no idea what customers you are referring to but I was staying to help ones that I could.  Do you really think if I had gotten out, they would have ever been helped? Really???   I only sold maybe one or two furnaces the whole year and wanted to make sure they got their units or refund, which they did.  Perhaps you should identify yourself and not just throw out junk.  We are here to make sure people do not get hurt! Callie Barrett
Pages: [1] 2 3