Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Victim of Wood Doctor Fraud? The FBI needs to hear from you.  (Read 19112 times)

Jcl

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
Re: Victim of Wood Doctor Fraud? The FBI needs to hear from you.
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2012, 07:45:36 AM »

If you only sold 1-2 stoves this year you should know how i am.   because i got one.  after spending $1100 dollars more in shipping.  i figure it would be cheaper to pay ABS freight to go get it then pay lawers to sue you to get my $8500  you took

Bottom line I ordered 2 stoves from barrett enterprise 12 weeks later Pat M and i Jason L are dealing with wood doctor for my stove and refund for He8000  you didnt answer phone when we called sept-oct   you would  email us back .   your company failed.

barrett enterprise should have refunded us.  not make us fend for ourselves with wood doctor.  I'm still  owed money from wood doctor that i payed to barrett enterprise  :bash:     
wood doctor He5000
Block buster wood processior
Jd 855 backhoe

green

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2012, 10:07:45 AM »

Another lie by Wood Doctor JCL, I was told you were 'all set" by Wood Doctor and that you were receiving your unit and all was well.  I am guilty that I never followed up with you to see if in fact that was correct.  I was NOT aware that any $ was owed to you.

But the Best Lie of all today that I have heard is that Barrett Enterprises was a huge investor for Wood Doctor!!!   Almost fell out of my seat when I saw that one!!!!   >:(   Apparently Mr Turple was telling people that I had family money from a Barrett Export???????   Well let me tell you, Callie Barrett wishes she had family with money, I am caring for my 87 year old stoke victim mother!  Wrong Family! 

willieG

• owbinfo.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2012, 11:51:03 AM »

i have found this  "wood doctor" forum quite interesting  at itmes and i dont wish to cause trouble for anyone as i do not have a stake in this matter but i would like to comment on the wood doctor barrett  situation.

if i bought a product through Barret (even though they did not manufacture it) until it showed up at my door i would hold barrett responsable. if after the product showed up and there were problems i would think that any warranty matters would be with the manufacturer.

also if i were barreet enterprises and sold an expensive product such as the wood doctor, i would assume there would be a down payment when the order was placed and something like "final payment when product delivered" or perhaps 30 days afterwards. also i would think that a call to the buyer (barretts customer, if shipment was not to my yard (barretts yard)) would be in order to protect not only the customer but barrett as well so they would not be out the final payment if the shipment did not come

i know that wood doctor is not a reputable company (or so it seems from the info provided here) and i was skeptical when i asked mr turple to come clean here on the forum in an earlier post, and he failed to do so

i do not know how barett operates nor do i really care (like i said i have noinvolvement) but if i did, i would have a bad taste in my mouth if i was a customer out my money and had no stove
to say "i was not aware of any money owed to you" would if i was JCL upset me to the max.. and i would feel betrayed by barrett enterprises
home made OWB (2012)
Ontario Canada

green

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2012, 12:28:35 PM »

Willie G, you are correct on some points but not on others.  Wood Doctor company (as anyone on here will attest to ) always makes potential customers pay 100% of furnace plus shipping prior to even making an order.  As a dealer, when we order units, we have the same procedure.  Once a unit is ordered, we are all at the hands of Mr Turple to know when it will be shipped/etc.
Barrett Enterprises Inc was told by Wood Doctor that since it was their delay for sending the unit, they would make everything "right" with this customer and since he received his furnace, I assumed it was "right"   I am guilty of not following up for sure but that has been corrected and the $ he feels he is due will be reimbursed directly by Barrett Enterprises.  Although we have all been screwed by Wood Doctor, I have hundreds of happy customers that will testify to the fact that Barrett Enterprises along with all dealers on here,  do not operate that way .  Our mantra is always  The superior person seeks what is right; the inferior one seeks what is profitable~Confucius

Barrick

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: Wood Doctor
  • OWF Model: BP-14000
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2012, 03:17:38 PM »

I have sold over 400 units for Wood Doctor and never had a problem with ordering or deliveries until the past month or so. We ALWAYS paid before shipment, which is standard for many of these companies. If you order for eight years like this, you don't expect someone to take your money and run. Arthur and I met at least once or twice annually to help promote the business and we had a mutual trust in each other. I have experienced very few problems with the original designs. I will hold comment on the HE-8000 model.

willieG

• owbinfo.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2012, 03:56:31 PM »

Willie G, you are correct on some points but not on others.  Wood Doctor company (as anyone on here will attest to ) always makes potential customers pay 100% of furnace plus shipping prior to even making an order.  As a dealer, when we order units, we have the same procedure.  Once a unit is ordered, we are all at the hands of Mr Turple to know when it will be shipped/etc.
Barrett Enterprises Inc was told by Wood Doctor that since it was their delay for sending the unit, they would make everything "right" with this customer and since he received his furnace, I assumed it was "right"   I am guilty of not following up for sure but that has been corrected and the $ he feels he is due will be reimbursed directly by Barrett Enterprises.  Although we have all been screwed by Wood Doctor, I have hundreds of happy customers that will testify to the fact that Barrett Enterprises along with all dealers on here,  do not operate that way .  Our mantra is always  The superior person seeks what is right; the inferior one seeks what is profitable~Confucius

Green, i was only implying taht if i bought something from you or anyone else, even though the product was not supplied by the firm i ordered it from that i would expect to deal with that firm until such time i recieved my delivery in good shape. i feel bad for you that you were screwed by arthur but i also feel that the person whom sold me the product would be assuming any risk (as that person is also reaping the profits from that sale) should be taken by the seller and not the buyer. upon delivery and the satisfaction that the goods are in good shape by the buyer then the seller would be off the hook for any further problems and would be cleared of any further responsability

i am glad you say you will make things right for your customers

and let me say that i too am a god fearing person but unless i was standing in a pulpit giving a sermon i would not dare use God as a sales pitch (shame on Arthur

please don't think i was chastising you or your company, i was ony stating my point of view on whom i personally would hold responsable for my order (and that would be who i paid)
home made OWB (2012)
Ontario Canada

green

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2012, 08:25:30 AM »

http://www.bbb.org/maritime-provinces/business-reviews/heating-contractors/wood-doctor-in-truro-ns-15972   post compalints here.

Fraud of posting contest to win a free contest but then never giving away a free furnace .

green

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2012, 03:58:39 PM »

Heard from another person today who wired money for a furnace in September 2011 and has not received furnace or refund. 
getting calls almost daily.

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2012, 08:24:40 PM »

Well with the banks now stepping in, there will only be a few penny's on the dollar . But all should file their claims as I think his American items will be hard for the bank to get at.  http://www.frankmagazine.ca/index.php?option=com_easyblog&view=entry&id=275&Itemid=1

green

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2012, 06:43:49 AM »

BBB did not receive a response from business (2 complaints)
11/6/2011    Delivery Issues | Read Complaint Details
X
Additional Notes   MADE AGAINST WOOD DOCTOR BANGOR MAINE 

Complaint: Ordered Outdoor wood stove in May 20011. Paid for it June 2011. Never received the stove. Know one will return our calls or give us a refund.

Desired Settlement: Want a refund.

BBB's Final Determination: Business failed to respond to the BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.
3/25/2011    Problems with Product/Service | Read Complaint Details
X
Additional Notes

Complaint: We ordered a wood furnace from the **** ****** on December 1, 2010. They said that it would be shipped out on December 22, 2010, and delivered on December 28, 2010. Our credit card was charged for the purchase on December 22, 2010 , but December 28, 2010 came and went with no stove. I called the company several times to try to find out what was going on. I left a message for **** ******, shipping and receiving manager, to call me and he did not return my calls. I was finally able to reach **** ******. He told me that they shouldn't have told me that date because all their drivers were on vacation for the holidays. He said that he would get it shipped by Monday, January 3, 2011, and we would have it by the end of the week. Then he said, "I have a call from the factory," and hung up on me. It was not delivered by the end of the week, so I called the company again and spoke with a ********. I told her about all the times my stove was suppose to be delivered and wasn't, about all the calls that were not returned, and the rudeness of **** ******. She had a letter typed up and sent it to ****** ****** (I don't know if he is the owner, manager or what). (I also have a copy of the letter). He was suppose to call me that Friday, but was unable to get to the office to see the e-mail. He did call on Saturday, but said that he was still unable to get to the office to look up anything, and that he would call when he had some information. We did not hear from him again; however, the shipping company did call and said that they would be delivering the stove the next day (Sunday). They did deliver it to **********, but not to our house. I had to load it on a trailer on the back of my truck and bring it to my house without their help. Then they told us that the piping and hook –up parts would be $950 to $980, but we were charged, on our credit card, $1,174.15 without a notice of a price increase. We are also still waiting for another part from them to be delivered.

Desired Settlement: I believe that they need to work on their employees' customer service. Also, to show that they were in the wrong and not running a very good business; we should get an adjustment on the price of our stove. Reason 1: They did not deliver the stove when it was promised (3 different times), which made us have to pay a large electric bill for our heat. Reason 2: I had to do part of their job for them. (Delivering the stove to my own house). Reason 3: They charged more than what was told to us for piping and hook-up parts, and we are still waiting on a part to be delivered. I also want other consumers to know what a terrible company this is.

BBB's Final Determination: Business failed to respond to the BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.

Arthur Turple

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2012, 05:34:15 AM »

Hi Mr Hawkins
We have talked before.

You have an unusual way of selling furnaces.
You make a statement that is a total lie and then just show a link to something that is totally unrelated, as if that is proof.
You have never changed over the years.

As always I wish some of the comments you made over the years were true.
I would certainly be much better off financially

For more information check out
www.wooddoctorfurnace.com

My wife and I reside at 397 Prince St., Truro, NS  B2N 1E6
I am at home and am not on the run as your comments all over the threads seem to suggest.

I wish we had that other new home you refer that my wife has in another name.
I only have one brother Bill who lives in Alberta and do not have a brother Al

My wife is a loving wife and is very proud of me.
Jeanie was proud to post a picture of me on Facebook beside the town in Ontario named Arthur.
I do not know what happened in your life to get such joy in posting lies about people.
Yes, after 35 years in business I had a failure.  I plan to fix up those hurt.
Jesus loves you, you really need to check him out.
If you really want to know if God is real---Ask him "God if you are real, and Jesus is real, and the Holy Spirit is real, please reveal yourself to me."  It is not about religion.  Religion stinks and hurts people.  It is about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Go to our website for the truth.
www.wooddoctorfurnace.com

Arthur
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 12:26:28 PM by Arthur Turple »

Arthur Turple

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2012, 08:04:55 AM »

Hi Mr Hawkins
Funny way to sell furnaces.
We have met and talked.

You take little pieces of real information and then add your Hawkins twist to it and pretend that your coments are real reporting,
or in any way accurate. 

My wife and I still reside at 397 Prince St., Truro
We have no other home in my wife's maiden name.
I have no brother Al. Nor brother Bill in Stewiacke.

I am not on the run as you like to portray me.

Why don't you just tell people your real name and address?  Are you afraid?
What happened to you in your childhood.
My wife loves me and thinks highly of me.

I have been a very successful businessman for many years.

Check out www.wooddoctorfurnace.com

You will be surprised.
Arthur Turple
cell  207-745-0854

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2012, 03:33:07 AM »

Is sad to see a small junior player go but I have read your statement Arthur and while most is correct I did wonder why you left out the investment with Tom from Log Boiler ? http://thelogboiler.com     Tom sure tells an interesting string of events, where your original Contract was terminated due to a possible fraud involving Rick Fuller and you Arthur ? ,   After several months Brian Nadeau  re appeared late 2011 and a deal was struck with a large down stroke of cash and an agreement that Arthur's name be left off any contract due to fallout coming from wood doctor .

I have no dough the credit card took back what they could get , wish you well with Logboiler Woodddoctor , the name association seems to say it all on the website and Tom  confirms the reality. This picture  below is interesting , will they cover some warranty since they are sticking up the name ?

artbaldoni

• OWF Brand: Nature's Comfort
  • OWF Model: NCB-175 Modified to burn coal and/or wood.
  • Continuously burning since 2010!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2012, 06:00:55 AM »

Could someone please combine all the WoodDoctor threads? It seems they all have repetitive, word for word posts.
Nature's Comfort  NCB-175
Dolmar 5105 20"
Makita DCS6401 28"
1995 5/8 ton Dodge
7 x 14 10k Trailer
Bobcat 7753 w/EEL Tracks
22T Huskee Splitter
Fiskars X-27
Fiskars X-11
15 # Monster Maul
Titan 60"  Twin Cyl. Root Grapple

thelogboiler

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: The Log Boiler
  • OWF Model: 2.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2012, 08:30:56 PM »

Re: The log boiler
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:26:01 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove
Wwwgreenhousefurnaces.net  Is aurther turple , Brian nadeau and rick Fulcher of wood doctor all the photos and videos are all stolen from other manufactures they have ripped me off and a green house in Ontario beware they are operating a scam same as wood doctor you will not get a stove until you pay in full than they will not deliver ask for references as they have none

Report to moderator     216.18.245.146
ADD POLL
NOTIFY
MARK UNREAD
SEND THIS TOPIC
PRINT
Pages: [1]
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3