Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: New on this site  (Read 2452 times)

klkruser

• OWF Brand: None at present
    • View Profile
New on this site
« on: February 27, 2012, 02:04:03 PM »

Just built to lock up a new 1200 sf shop and as I have access to lots of free wood am interested in building an OWF in a shed type enclosure sim to the commercial units in some ways.  Thinking of a forced air unit for the simplicity and also have a good quality fireplace (insert style) that I may utilize or at least the door and box.  I'll be lurking lots reading and trying to get up to speed on the design possibility s....

Cheers!

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
Re: New on this site
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 05:24:07 PM »

Just built to lock up a new 1200 sf shop and as I have access to lots of free wood am interested in building an OWF in a shed type enclosure sim to the commercial units in some ways.  Thinking of a forced air unit for the simplicity and also have a good quality fireplace (insert style) that I may utilize or at least the door and box.  I'll be lurking lots reading and trying to get up to speed on the design possibility s....

Cheers!

Welcome aboard...   I don't think you'll be getting much support or ideas on an air furnace on here.  They do not begin to compare to a water furnace. 

Read on here and you'll get some good ideas.
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

klkruser

• OWF Brand: None at present
    • View Profile
Re: New on this site
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 09:11:38 AM »

I certainly will. Can always go heat exchanger as the floor is already poured....