Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Wood doctor 1 gone Wood doctor 2 is moving forward.  (Read 5923 times)

green

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
Wood doctor 1 gone Wood doctor 2 is moving forward.
« on: April 19, 2012, 10:31:07 AM »

Guess no one pressed charges against Wood doctor or Arthur Turple , Rick Fulcher, Brian Nadeau for their past actions and Wood Doctor is moving forward with a new company on our money.

Welcome Dealer

The lord works in mysterious ways , after a good month of prayer I have been forgiven for past wrongs . Lets join hands and business alike to make this new Wooddoctor II a success . Pre -orders now accepted at last years prices , minimum 5 stoves any size.

http://www.wooddoctorfurnace.com/

My Lord has not forgiven you nor has my business nor bank account,  Why don't you make things right with them first?

Arthur Turple

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
Re: Wood doctor 1 gone Wood doctor 2 is moving forward.
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 03:52:51 PM »

Hello Mr Green
You are a liar.
I never sent you that email and I do not own that email address.
I suspect that you are Hawken.
or should I really say John H-r-y.
John I sat and watched in unbelief as you attacked Rick Upman the same way you are attacking me.
He did you no harm as I have never done you any harm.
I will post you picture and the whole story of what you did to Rick if you keep it up.
You cover has been uncovered.
You really need to get medical help with your Narcissism.
Arthur Turple, president of Wood Doctor

PS  Yes Wood Doctor will be back.
Silverwinds Metals did a HOSTILE takeover of part of my distribution.

Yes, some of the things said on the internet were true. 
We were way behind in deliveries all summer, mostly because they were not available.
When we crashed there were some undelivered furnaces.  They will be delivered soon.

There are still a few people that have not received their furnace.
These orders will be taken care of soon.  They will receive a furnace.  It will be a better one.

THERE IS AN ANSWER TO THIS STEADY FAILURE OF FURNACES IN OUR INDUSTRY.
The answer will be on our website by May 1, 2012.
Arthur Turple, pres.
Wood Doctor

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 09:16:05 PM »

Such a big list of partners you have had. I am not a past partner,  Tom Lubbers (thelogboiler.com) and I may see you if you show up at the hearing.

thelogboiler

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: The Log Boiler
  • OWF Model: 2.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 08:28:44 PM »

Re: The log boiler
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:26:01 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove
Wwwgreenhousefurnaces.net  Is aurther turple , Brian nadeau and rick Fulcher of wood doctor all the photos and videos are all stolen from other manufactures they have ripped me off and a green house in Ontario beware they are operating a scam same as wood doctor you will not get a stove until you pay in full than they will not deliver ask for references as they have none

Report to moderator     216.18.245.146
ADD POLL
NOTIFY
MARK UNREAD
SEND THIS TOPIC
PRINT
Pages: [1]
« previous next »

whinny4u

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: a crook - Wood Doctor
  • OWF Model: Rick Fulcher
    • View Profile
Re: Website to file a complaint
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 08:47:50 AM »

http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

use this website and post your complaint.  It is the FBI website for Fraud.!!

thelogboiler

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: The Log Boiler
  • OWF Model: 2.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 08:25:57 PM »

LOL You dont have the balls to take care of bussiness yourself . Do you think your stupid lawer will be able to protect you and your family from Karma? You still have alot of praying to do to get into heaven you evil two faced bastard . Enjoy your family while you can . Ask yourself what price are you willing to pay? There will be a price to pay for stealing from people . KARMA will find you . I hope it doesnt find your loved ones instead . That would be terrible to have to live with that dont you think?   

This is the response I got form Wooddoctor and Brian nadeau after the judgements
Wow sounds like a threat to me but that is what little people do all bark beet do your home work on these guys

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 07:22:58 AM »

Hey Arthur, remember me Richard from Maine, let me ask you a question, why did we have 8 out of 25 boilers that I sold for you go to crap in a matter of a few years, many not even making it through two winters and then when it came to your 30 year warranty,well we all know what that paper is good for. I still have people pissed at me for selling them that peice of crap. I sincerely wish that I had never met you or your partner Dave M. as you have not only damaged my reputation and cost me lots of money/time but more importantly you have cost a lot of families ( who actually believed in your products and your word ) much more than that, most of those affected bought your product because they could not afford to continue with oil and they looked at it as an investment, ( some investment )
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.