Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: The log boiler  (Read 12919 times)

thelogboiler

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: The Log Boiler
  • OWF Model: 2.5
    • View Profile
The log boiler
« on: April 25, 2012, 02:44:22 AM »

I am the new owner of the log boiler I got got lied to by Arthur turple Brian nadaeu and rick Fulcher they offered to buy the log boiler company  that i have operated and owned over the last 8 years , and painted a pretty picture , they offered to buy the business over 6 quarterly payments and a down payment , after the down payment and now having my stove built in Canada they have defaulted and will not reply to any form of contact . We have regained rights to the log boiler and are seeking $488,000 in federal court . I know of 5 stoves that are in NB beware Brian nadaeu is trying to sell them with no  knowledge  of there operation of computer controls let alone getting a stove after he takes your money . Buyer beware they use lots of names like lazyman furnaces , wood doctor, log boiler research the people behind the names , ask to talk to other clients and look at installs

green

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
Re: The log boiler
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 07:55:28 AM »

Tom I am so glad you finally posted to set the record straight.  I am Callie Barrett, I do know what they did to you as I was working on the website/social media prior to my knowledge of all the corruption they were doing.  I also had my name and business run thru the mud and will do whatever I can to help you build the log boiler back up as a honest business.

Callie Barrett

thelogboiler

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 08:26:01 PM »

Wwwgreenhousefurnaces.net  Is aurther turple , Brian nadeau and rick Fulcher of wood doctor all the photos and videos are all stolen from other manufactures they have ripped me off and a green house in Ontario beware they are operating a scam same as wood doctor you will not get a stove until you pay in full than they will not deliver ask for references as they have none

Arthur Turple

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 08:41:55 PM »

Mid 2011, I stopped by and looked at the Log Boiler.  Brian Nadeau and Rick Fulcher also stopped by on another trip.
I was in the middle of a Hostile takeover by Silverwinds Hutterite Colony.  We crashed in November 2011.
May 2012 we are NOW back in business and are taking care of past warranty and obligations.
Wood Doctor has moved totally to pressurized boilers to prevent corrosion.

Brian Nadeau of Lazyman's boilers decided to purchase the Log boiler company.
I helped Brian Nadeau with some websites.  Brian had been a great dealer for 10 years and is a very honest person.  He is also a good friend.
The Logboiler is Tom Lubber of Hudsonville, MI.
Tom sold the Logboiler company to Brian Nadeau, and the furnace Tom made for Brian never worked.
Tom Lubber refused to give Brian instructions on how to fix the electrical problems.   None of Tom's furnaces were ever UL certified and were illegal to deploy. 
At the time Wood Doctor was closed, so I went on the trip with Brian when he went to pick up the furnace that Tom built for him.  Brian was never able to deploy that furnace as it was improperly wired and did not include any wiring schematic to fix it or use in certifying it.  Brian Nadeau purchased 3 furnaces, plus gave Tom a huge deposit of $105,000 on the company, but would not give Tom anymore because Tom cheated him.  The furnaces cost double what Tom told Brian they would cost before he sold him the company, and Tom would not supply the plans of how to fix them.  Tom also made and wired boxes for other units that Brian had made in Clare, NB.  None of these worked either.  Now Tom is hoping to sell the company to someone else.  Any takers?
Arthur Turple, president of Wood Doctor

hpndvr

• OWF Brand: Log Burner Canada
  • OWF Model: LB 12x7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 01:01:01 PM »

Now reading all the above information and other websites that have numerous complaints and scams about "Wood Doctor" or "Green House Furnaces" it is easy to see who to trust!
It states that Author Turple helped with the website, so my question is WHY take copyright content from other sites and claim it as yours. How do I know its not your content? I am the one who created the content for Log Burner Canada at www.logboiler.ca.

After trying to reach the company to see why your using our content and not returning our calls or mailed letters. It is obvious its all a scam!!!!!!!

Why help with a website with stolen content? Buyers beware!!!!

RSI

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: G200 and B250
    • View Profile
    • RSI
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 01:54:27 PM »

If they are using your copyrighted material on their site, why not just contact their webhost. They will most likely shut down the site if it isn't removed immediately. 

neil

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: looking to buy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2012, 08:52:01 PM »

Still answering the phone and taking the money, but no delivery

[attachment deleted by admin for space issues]

neil

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: looking to buy
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 09:47:45 PM »

So this site http://www.greenhousefurnaces.net/ is also Wooddoctor www.wooddoctorfurnace.com   in a Scam disguise . How can they take money and not be shut down. Maybe there as  no such  laws in Canada  as like here in USA. If  I did not read all this here I would give them money.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 09:51:00 PM by neil »

thelogboiler

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 08:00:30 PM »

Well I won my law suit with Brian nadeau ( Wooddoctor) what
a terrible experience my heart goes out to all the Wooddoctor owners
 owners there are a few things you can do to prolong the life of your stoves
For the HE owners grout your fire brick so the moisture  on the side walls cannot
Get below the fire box and all owners check sodium nitrate levels twice a year knowing your stoves are
Not boiler plate as advertised but a36 plate instead
Thelogboiler and log boss are still in business here in west michigan
Along with great companielike Ridgewood and hawken energy stoves which are non affiliated companies. When buying an out door
Wood stove always ask for references if all of os did this guys like Aurther
Turple and Brian nadeau would never be able to sell a stove

[attachment deleted by admin for space issues]