Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Christmas is coming  (Read 6750 times)

NaturallyAspirated

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: M250
  • Golfing, snowmobiling fool!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nealmastel.com
Re: Christmas is coming
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2017, 09:22:07 AM »

New laptop for me!
Miss Farad was pretty and sensual, and charged to a reckless potential; but a rascal named Ohm conducted her home - Her decline was, alas, exponential
Send me your bitcoins!  1GEsGKzP5xK9e45YDjmRzGYpnhwT3oNbvj

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2017, 10:05:31 AM »

Knock on wood, have had our Mac minis since November of 2011, no issues whatsoever yet. I’ve never been a huge laptop fan, I do have a iPad mini though.

Picked up a two piece combo set, a Milwaukee M12 Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver and the M12 1/4” impact driver with 2 batteries and charger, a 90 degree 3/8” M12 angle drill came free with the set. Bought the set and also received a free Milwaukee 25’ magnetic tape. While I was at it I picked up the Hackzall and received another Milwaukee tape, all for $248.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

wreckit87

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: C375
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2017, 10:49:03 AM »

Knock on wood, have had our Mac minis since November of 2011, no issues whatsoever yet. I’ve never been a huge laptop fan, I do have a iPad mini though.

Picked up a two piece combo set, a Milwaukee M12 Hammerdrill/Drill/Driver and the M12 1/4” impact driver with 2 batteries and charger, a 90 degree 3/8” M12 angle drill came free with the set. Bought the set and also received a free Milwaukee 25’ magnetic tape. While I was at it I picked up the Hackzall and received another Milwaukee tape, all for $248.

Wow! That's a heck of a deal. I picked me up a new 40 gun fire safe and a scoped Savage .223 to put in it for $750 on Friday as well as a nice 226pc DeWalt tool set for $99 at TSC to keep in the job trailer. Sick of never having the right tools along

BIG AL

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster SS
  • OWF Model: G 200
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2017, 06:05:25 PM »

The other day it got cold down here maybe in the 20's. Every piece of equipment I own had a dead battery and we were moving to our new house. I decided what I really want for Christmas is a jump pack that will start my backhoe or my other diesels. Was looking at the TruckPac ES6000 anyone else out there have one they like?
SE Mass
Husqvarna 55 , 455 , 372xp , Stihl MS 250
Farmall 460 Diesel , Case VAH with hi-clearance wood trailer, Ford 655 4x4 , Ford 445 loader, Farmall A with custom built logsplitter with own power unit and hoist.

mlappin

• Global Moderator
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2017, 10:34:55 PM »

Oh yah, forgot to mention this little beauty, just like the regular 8V screwdrivers and you can use it as such but it comes with a pipe reamer built into it. My hands don’t like reaming copper pipe anymore than cutting it. The Milwaukee M12 pipe cutter works like a charm. Took minutes to cut enough pipe to put together a water heater flat plate kit the other night. Since it’s spring loaded it doesn’t distort the pipe inside or out as much as a hand cutter.

It’s technically for conduit but works just fine on copper pipe, didn’t pay what its listed at either. Considering it comes with a charger and two 8V batteries its a good deal regardless.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JG7PK6W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120

atvalaska

• OWF Brand: aqua-therm
  • OWF Model: coal one 275
  • 907, no vacancy !
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2017, 06:23:36 PM »

:thumbup: I have both 12 an 18 volt tools thee saw hack is handy !!!   .but only the pex tool in 12v. ..good stuff

wreckit87

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2017, 09:06:48 PM »

Oh yah, forgot to mention this little beauty, just like the regular 8V screwdrivers and you can use it as such but it comes with a pipe reamer built into it. My hands don’t like reaming copper pipe anymore than cutting it. The Milwaukee M12 pipe cutter works like a charm. Took minutes to cut enough pipe to put together a water heater flat plate kit the other night. Since it’s spring loaded it doesn’t distort the pipe inside or out as much as a hand cutter.

It’s technically for conduit but works just fine on copper pipe, didn’t pay what its listed at either. Considering it comes with a charger and two 8V batteries its a good deal regardless.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JG7PK6W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Isn't that fun when you grab the end of the pipe and it catches in the spring during a rotation and core drills a hole in your hand? I love those cordless tubing cutters but they can be a bastard sometimes!

wreckit87

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2017, 09:10:01 PM »

The other day it got cold down here maybe in the 20's. Every piece of equipment I own had a dead battery and we were moving to our new house. I decided what I really want for Christmas is a jump pack that will start my backhoe or my other diesels. Was looking at the TruckPac ES6000 anyone else out there have one they like?

I have the ES5000, it came free with my 2 post Challenger hoist 4 years ago. I take that thing everywhere and use it all the time. It'll start a gas V8 about 30 times on a single charge and run my trailer winch or dump trailer all day if I need it to. Great little piece! Buddy has one too that's 7 years old and literally uses it every day (runs an auto shop) without ever a hiccup

mlappin

• Global Moderator
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2017, 09:10:39 PM »

Isn't that fun when you grab the end of the pipe and it catches in the spring during a rotation and core drills a hole in your hand? I love those cordless tubing cutters but they can be a bastard sometimes!

Haha, not from the tubing cutter or the new reamer, but from an old hand held. I need several 2” long pieces of copper pipe to make up my flat plate kits. Had em all cut and was using the hand reamer, on the last one I thought to my self that this probably isn’t really a good ideal as it could make a nasty cut then SOB if it didn’t, left a perfectly round cut in my palm. Hurt like a b*stard for 4 or 5 days. Glad I’m not the exclusive owner of that particular brain fart.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120

wreckit87

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2017, 11:03:08 PM »

Haha, not from the tubing cutter or the new reamer, but from an old hand held. I need several 2” long pieces of copper pipe to make up my flat plate kits. Had em all cut and was using the hand reamer, on the last one I thought to my self that this probably isn’t really a good ideal as it could make a nasty cut then SOB if it didn’t, left a perfectly round cut in my palm. Hurt like a b*stard for 4 or 5 days. Glad I’m not the exclusive owner of that particular brain fart.

HA! I have an M12 cutter in my company truck and the darn thing has left more than one skin donut in my palm. Cutting a pile of those short pieces like you said, seems every time I get half daydreaming and grab the soon-to-be-cutoff piece in my palm and that unreamed type L cuts like a freshly sharpened Buck in my palm, makes for a cool temporary scar. I don't use it for my side work as it belongs to the company, but often times it'd be way handy in tight places. That imp cutter can go right to hell in 1" applications as far as I'm concerned
Pages: 1 [2]