Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23

Author Topic: our wood stoves are horrible but epa thinks this is fine  (Read 71935 times)

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
Re: our wood stoves are horrible but epa thinks this is fine
« Reply #300 on: April 28, 2014, 10:07:18 PM »

I think Rand Paul would be even more perfect if he had a better plan to fix our unfixable education system, as well as develop a firm plan against same sex marriages.
Can you believe that some imbreds actually believe that passing out birth control to teens is a positive means to prevent unwanted births?
Not doing so is idiotic.  If one has a teenage daughter and doesn't have a conversation about them being on birth control, they are foolish.

As for same sex marriages, this is the biggest dumb position the GOP holds to.  GTF out of individuals bedrooms.    How anyone can say they are for individual liberties and then oppose same sex marriage is complete hypocrisy.

These are not directly at you, simply my comments on the topics you brought forth.   :thumbup:

Neal

Exactly, what two adults do in the privacy of their bedroom is entirely up to them.

Let the states decide what is marriage. Live in a state that doesn't allow same sex marriage? Then move. It's called voting with your feet.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

ELVIS1

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: Ridgewood
  • OWF Model: 2000
  • The devil delivers propane
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: April 29, 2014, 01:48:42 AM »

I think Americans needs to quit focusing on these little issues. I don't understand how people are more upset over a person's sexuality but than find it ok that congress gets paid off by super pacs to right bills that only favor corporate profits. Quit being led by news that keeps you focused on obtuse issues. The constitution made America great maybe we should focus on following that again instead.

ijon

• OWF Brand: Portage and main
  • OWF Model: 28-40
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: April 29, 2014, 03:12:52 AM »

I think Americans needs to quit focusing on these little issues. I don't understand how people are more upset over a person's sexuality but than find it ok that congress gets paid off by super pacs to right bills that only favor corporate profits. Quit being led by news that keeps you focused on obtuse issues. The constitution made America great maybe we should focus on following that again instead.
    Amen. :thumbup:
installed in 2014

NaturallyAspirated

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: M250
  • Golfing, snowmobiling fool!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nealmastel.com
« Reply #303 on: April 29, 2014, 04:16:21 AM »

No being able to marry whom you wish isn't really a little issue...

Neal
Miss Farad was pretty and sensual, and charged to a reckless potential; but a rascal named Ohm conducted her home - Her decline was, alas, exponential
Send me your bitcoins!  1GEsGKzP5xK9e45YDjmRzGYpnhwT3oNbvj

Jwood

• OWF Brand: P&M Ultimizer
  • OWF Model: Bl 28-40
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: April 29, 2014, 04:22:10 AM »

Neal
I believe in the current time frame there are plenty of other things to worry about.
North Central Minnesota
Stihl MS 270c
Stihl MS 461
Blacked out Fiskars X27
06' Silverado 2500HD Duramax

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #305 on: April 29, 2014, 04:25:35 AM »

How in the world did we get from the EPA to Gay marriage, by the way, Marry whomever you like in my opinion but you should not be allowed to sue a church for not marrying you because they do not subscribe to your views, You cannot gain Liberty by stealing it from somebody else!
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

Jwood

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: April 29, 2014, 04:30:15 AM »

Haha I am not sure when the topic turned to gay marriage its allowed in my state and it does not affect me.
North Central Minnesota
Stihl MS 270c
Stihl MS 461
Blacked out Fiskars X27
06' Silverado 2500HD Duramax

NaturallyAspirated

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: April 29, 2014, 07:51:37 AM »

Neal
I believe in the current time frame there are plenty of other things to worry about.
Not if you are in a position where you are barred from marrying/unionizing with whomever you like...

Neal
Miss Farad was pretty and sensual, and charged to a reckless potential; but a rascal named Ohm conducted her home - Her decline was, alas, exponential

NaturallyAspirated

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: April 29, 2014, 07:57:34 AM »

How in the world did we get from the EPA to Gay marriage, by the way, Marry whomever you like in my opinion but you should not be allowed to sue a church for not marrying you because they do not subscribe to your views, You cannot gain Liberty by stealing it from somebody else!
Churches should not have any bearing on legal matters of marriage at all.

It's a simple fix, marriage in a legal sense should be a contract between two consenting adults.  Churches can have any kind of ceremony they want.

Neal

ijon

• OWF Brand: Portage and main
  • OWF Model: 28-40
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: April 29, 2014, 10:38:42 AM »

The train has left the track.
installed in 2014

jcc273

• OWF Brand: Hardy
  • OWF Model: H2
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: April 29, 2014, 10:55:50 AM »

Hahaha i love how these political threads usually get so off track : ).

It is usually Neal against the world!

I think the government needs to stop trying to be people's "mothers" and worry about running the country.  If i want to get married to 10 women and 5 men then what business is it of theirs? Or if i am a pastor and don't want to marry gay couples because i don't agree then that should be my right according to my freedom of belief. Or if i want to drink a 64-oz soda that's my concern.  And if i want to smoke 2 cartons of cigarettes a day then more power to me!  In fact the last 2 would most likely make me die sooner lightening the burden i would impose on society as an old man on social security and medicare.

They should focus on running an effective country, not people's lives.  Obviously that means restricting liberties in some ways when they clearly violate the liberties and well being of other's, but personal choices should be left up to the individual.
Jarrod
Hardy - H2
Northwestern PA

PitMan

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: April 29, 2014, 11:21:24 AM »

Like I said.. as long as the states dont go against the constitution...... Let them govern themselves.

NaturallyAspirated

• View Profile
« Reply #312 on: April 29, 2014, 02:01:36 PM »

Hahaha i love how these political threads usually get so off track : ).

It is usually Neal against the world!

I think the government needs to stop trying to be people's "mothers" and worry about running the country.  If i want to get married to 10 women and 5 men then what business is it of theirs? Or if i am a pastor and don't want to marry gay couples because i don't agree then that should be my right according to my freedom of belief. Or if i want to drink a 64-oz soda that's my concern.  And if i want to smoke 2 cartons of cigarettes a day then more power to me!  In fact the last 2 would most likely make me die sooner lightening the burden i would impose on society as an old man on social security and medicare.

They should focus on running an effective country, not people's lives.  Obviously that means restricting liberties in some ways when they clearly violate the liberties and well being of other's, but personal choices should be left up to the individual.
I've got lots of work to do!  haha

Neal

martyinmi

• OWF Brand: Portage and Main
  • OWF Model: Optimizer 250
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: April 29, 2014, 02:43:20 PM »

Not if you are in a position where you are barred from marrying/unionizing with whomever you like...

Neal
[/quote]

Yeah, you're right again, as always Neal. ::)
Perhaps we ought to be fighting for the right to....marry our animals? Can't be nuttin' wrong with a little beastiality.
Or....maybe marry our children? Pedophilia would be the next logical step, right? Or should that be before the animal thang?
Marrying/unionizing with whomever and whatever you like, right?

The point I'm trying to get across to you is this:
You, Neal Mastel, can be as flaming gay as you want to be. I think it's disgusting, but what you and your adult boyfriend do in the privacy of your home is not my business.
It becomes my business when you demand that our school systems teach that your lifestyle is somehow normal and should be accepted and taught as such.
Reading the crap that you type (other than your homosexual lifestyle stuff) reminds me a little bit of me when I was in my late teems and early 20's. I used to be a little (Gulping noises inserted here) liberal in my thinking. Even partially bought into the Global Warming hoax when it was in it's infancy.
I grew out of that stage, but alienated a few folks in the process.
You can grow up too.
Simply look at this life without blinders and you'll see it for what it's supposed to be.
Newholland TZ-25da
30+ Chain Saws
'05 Dodge Diesel
Michigander
TSC 35 Ton Splitter

Jwood

• View Profile
« Reply #314 on: April 29, 2014, 03:28:04 PM »

:post: