Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Author Topic: our wood stoves are horrible but epa thinks this is fine  (Read 72175 times)

ijon

• OWF Brand: Portage and main
  • OWF Model: 28-40
    • View Profile
Re: our wood stoves are horrible but epa thinks this is fine
« Reply #315 on: April 29, 2014, 05:24:16 PM »

Double that. :post: :post:
installed in 2014

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

NaturallyAspirated

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: M250
  • Golfing, snowmobiling fool!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nealmastel.com
« Reply #317 on: April 29, 2014, 07:50:47 PM »

Yeah, you're right again, as always Neal. ::)
Perhaps we ought to be fighting for the right to....marry our animals? Can't be nuttin' wrong with a little beastiality.
Or....maybe marry our children? Pedophilia would be the next logical step, right? Or should that be before the animal thang?
Marrying/unionizing with whomever and whatever you like, right?

The point I'm trying to get across to you is this:
You, Neal Mastel, can be as flaming gay as you want to be. I think it's disgusting, but what you and your adult boyfriend do in the privacy of your home is not my business.
It becomes my business when you demand that our school systems teach that your lifestyle is somehow normal and should be accepted and taught as such.
Reading the crap that you type (other than your homosexual lifestyle stuff) reminds me a little bit of me when I was in my late teems and early 20's. I used to be a little (Gulping noises inserted here) liberal in my thinking. Even partially bought into the Global Warming hoax when it was in it's infancy.
I grew out of that stage, but alienated a few folks in the process.
You can grow up too.
Simply look at this life without blinders and you'll see it for what it's supposed to be.
There is quite a significant difference between two consenting adults and two non-consensual beings.  That pokes holes in your beastiality & child marriages.  Your arguments are lame, and disconnected with reality.

Although I am not gay, I certainly agree with your premise that consensual adults may do whatever they wish in their home.  That makes perfect sense, our personal preferences aside. 

It becomes everyone's business when dealing with it in our school systems. 

I subscribe to neither liberal nor conservative thinking, but my own thinking, as far as your global warming beliefs, if you classify "growing up" as the ability to ignore factual data then I have zero problems remaining a child forever.

It is quite clear to me you are the one with blinders, you willfully ignore facts, and seem not only complacent in being so, but wilfully giddy in doing so.  I have no problem accepting enlightened childhood over being an ignorant old man, as it were, and I pity you.   :thumbup:

Neal

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:03:54 PM by NaturallyAspirated »
Miss Farad was pretty and sensual, and charged to a reckless potential; but a rascal named Ohm conducted her home - Her decline was, alas, exponential
Send me your bitcoins!  1GEsGKzP5xK9e45YDjmRzGYpnhwT3oNbvj

NaturallyAspirated

• View Profile
« Reply #318 on: April 29, 2014, 08:26:57 PM »

Neal,

So you join this forum not because you are interested in outdoor boilers but you  just like to stir the pot .  I think you would be better off banging your head some where else.   :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :o
Ahhh, I had many questions and comments well before the off-topic stuff began.  Didn't bother to read what I have posted I see. 

Neal
Miss Farad was pretty and sensual, and charged to a reckless potential; but a rascal named Ohm conducted her home - Her decline was, alas, exponential

martyinmi

• OWF Brand: Portage and Main
  • OWF Model: Optimizer 250
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: April 29, 2014, 08:31:15 PM »

http://newsbusters.org/forums/topic-discussion/leading-gay-activst-frank-kameny-says-bestiality-ok-long-animal-doesnt-mind

There are hundreds and hundreds of articles like this one out there.

The "difference between two consenting adults and two non-consensual beings" isn't nearly as significant as you and yours would have us believe, is it?

Let me reply to this for you already, Neal:

Rubbish. Utter nonsense.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/01/hope-and-change-are-you-ready-for-international-beastiality-rights-day-feb-1st-2014-2886566.html

« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:40:32 PM by martyinmi »
Newholland TZ-25da
30+ Chain Saws
'05 Dodge Diesel
Michigander
TSC 35 Ton Splitter

Jwood

• OWF Brand: P&M Ultimizer
  • OWF Model: Bl 28-40
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: April 29, 2014, 08:51:29 PM »

Guys we have to remember Neal is an engineer :o No offense to anyone else!
North Central Minnesota
Stihl MS 270c
Stihl MS 461
Blacked out Fiskars X27
06' Silverado 2500HD Duramax

NaturallyAspirated

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: April 29, 2014, 08:52:22 PM »

http://newsbusters.org/forums/topic-discussion/leading-gay-activst-frank-kameny-says-bestiality-ok-long-animal-doesnt-mind

There are hundreds and hundreds of articles like this one out there.

The "difference between two consenting adults and two non-consensual beings" isn't nearly as significant as you and yours would have us believe, is it?

Let me reply to this for you already, Neal:

Rubbish. Utter nonsense.
Hundreds and hundreds is what is complete rubbish and utter nonsense.  There are fringe folks who think that we are marching to bestiality as accepted sexual practice.  There is nothing to indicate that at all.  It's plain silly.  It's like the young earth creationists nuts encompassing Christianity.  It is simply goofy and not accurate.  There are even fewer who are trying to promote bestiality acceptance.  The same sex marriage leading to or forcibly promoting human-animal marriage is faulty logic-strawman argument.

Of course it is significant.  Without ample explanation of understanding and consensuality it isn't ok.  This is quite clear as there is no legitimate push for human-animal marriage, however we have, as a society nearly completely have come to accept homosexual marriage. 

Neal

NaturallyAspirated

• View Profile
« Reply #322 on: April 29, 2014, 08:53:56 PM »

Guys we have to remember Neal is an engineer :o No offense to anyone else!
Nothing wrong with being an engineer.   :thumbup:

Neal

Jwood

• View Profile
« Reply #323 on: April 29, 2014, 08:57:41 PM »

The only problem with engineers is that most think they know everything and everyone should think like they do and can't understand why everyone doesn't think like they do. They think every problem is solvable.
North Central Minnesota
Stihl MS 270c
Stihl MS 461
Blacked out Fiskars X27

NaturallyAspirated

• View Profile
« Reply #324 on: April 29, 2014, 09:01:01 PM »

The only problem with engineers is that most think they know everything and everyone should think like they do and can't understand why everyone doesn't think like they do. They think every problem is solvable.
There are very few problems that are not solvable.

FYI, even though my present employed (and past employment) title(s) state "engineer", I do not hold a P.E.   :thumbup:

Neal
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 09:03:05 PM by NaturallyAspirated »

Jwood

• View Profile
« Reply #325 on: April 29, 2014, 09:03:40 PM »

Only giving you a hard time Neal that's been my experience with them doing commercial HVAC.
North Central Minnesota
Stihl MS 270c
Stihl MS 461
Blacked out Fiskars X27

NaturallyAspirated

• View Profile
« Reply #326 on: April 29, 2014, 09:10:45 PM »

Only giving you a hard time Neal that's been my experience with them doing commercial HVAC.
As it happens my job entails fairly intricate knowledge with 15-20 ton HVAC units.  I am usually skeptical of the dispatched journeyman HVAC field guys that seem to have questionable credentials or knowledge given years of service.  I even had one ask me the purpose of the VFD for the system once.   :bash:

Pinning a position solely on education, or even field experience is questionable IMO.

Neal

Jwood

• View Profile
« Reply #327 on: April 29, 2014, 09:17:47 PM »

Yes I get where you are coming from but there are also engineers that don't have the field experience to get the concept that some designs don't always go according to plan.
North Central Minnesota
Stihl MS 270c
Stihl MS 461
Blacked out Fiskars X27

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: April 29, 2014, 09:24:47 PM »

Yes I get where you are coming from but there are also engineers that don't have the field experience to get the concept that some designs don't always go according to plan.

Most, but def not all engineers I have met can tell you all about how everything should work, but for some reason the tools to do the job dont fit there hands....

Had one guy once who was an engineer for marathon petroleum who was gonna help me install as part of his deal, poor guy couldnt figure out how to use a ratchet, no joke
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

Jwood

• View Profile
« Reply #329 on: April 29, 2014, 09:31:41 PM »

I'd say that's very accurate Scott!
North Central Minnesota
Stihl MS 270c