Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23

Author Topic: our wood stoves are horrible but epa thinks this is fine  (Read 72052 times)

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
Re: our wood stoves are horrible but epa thinks this is fine
« Reply #285 on: April 28, 2014, 05:49:40 AM »

"I'm a Maverick" remember hearing that saying over and over again?

John McCain is an idiot
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

Jwood

• OWF Brand: P&M Ultimizer
  • OWF Model: Bl 28-40
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: April 28, 2014, 05:50:48 AM »

:post: Scott
North Central Minnesota
Stihl MS 270c
Stihl MS 461
Blacked out Fiskars X27
06' Silverado 2500HD Duramax

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #287 on: April 28, 2014, 05:52:08 AM »

#1 he IS a war monger! Just imagine the money he generates for himself and his buddies with the blood of our fellow human beings, how would you like to be in his shoes the day he meets his maker.
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

Jwood

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: April 28, 2014, 05:54:00 AM »

I wouldnt want to! I couldn't stand him as well just that saying drove me crazy!
North Central Minnesota
Stihl MS 270c
Stihl MS 461
Blacked out Fiskars X27

NaturallyAspirated

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: M250
  • Golfing, snowmobiling fool!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nealmastel.com
« Reply #289 on: April 28, 2014, 06:34:56 AM »

Neal, Do you really think that public education works? seriously? In my neck of the woods privately educated and home schooled children are the smartest of the bunch while public schooled are NITWITS that can't even write a sentence down on paper that a normal person can read. They also have very little ability to figure things out on their own. I have raised 4 now, I do have an Idea what they did in public school and they would have been far better educated at private school or home schooled but we simply could not afford it because my wife and I have always had to work outside the home to pay the taxes that support the public schools. A little competition there would be a driver in education in my opinion. I DID VOTE for GARY JOHNSON!!!!!!!
Of course public education works, there is no question that it does.  Is it far from ideal, most certainly.  And that is mainly due to poor attitude and asumptions like the one you carry. 

Do you have a link or some proof of the smartest claim?

Neal
Miss Farad was pretty and sensual, and charged to a reckless potential; but a rascal named Ohm conducted her home - Her decline was, alas, exponential
Send me your bitcoins!  1GEsGKzP5xK9e45YDjmRzGYpnhwT3oNbvj

NaturallyAspirated

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: April 28, 2014, 06:35:49 AM »

The trouble is over the years the federal government has become so bloated. Now when anyone talks about cutting back, we think the world is coming to the end. I agree with Slim about Ran Paul in the White House, but unless we get rid of most of those old lifer coots he will be fighting a uphill battle.
It has been bloating for decades and will take decades to debloat.

Neal
Miss Farad was pretty and sensual, and charged to a reckless potential; but a rascal named Ohm conducted her home - Her decline was, alas, exponential

ijon

• OWF Brand: Portage and main
  • OWF Model: 28-40
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: April 28, 2014, 11:54:51 AM »

My wife working in a credit union for thirty years with attest to people not being to balance a check book Scott.  Has anybody thought of high schools to teach trades. The buildings are there, why not. Not everyone is going to be able to get a college degree.
installed in 2014

Jwood

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: April 28, 2014, 02:58:15 PM »

Should there be a course in high school these days called Common sense? I think so!
North Central Minnesota
Stihl MS 270c
Stihl MS 461
Blacked out Fiskars X27

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #293 on: April 28, 2014, 03:44:57 PM »

I like Rand Paul, at least he is honest and not afraid of being un-politically correct.

I'd vote for Rick Perry or Scott Walker over Rand to be perfectly honest. Why? Just look at Texas or Wisconsin. Especially Wisconsin before Walker and now.

Wash my mouth out with soap, but I'm almost glad McCain didn't win, the alternative certainly isn't better of course. But at least conservatives don't have to deal with the stain of McCain as president.

All the republican party has to do to become completely irrelevant for a few more decades is run another Bush.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 05:01:58 PM by mlappin »
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #294 on: April 28, 2014, 05:00:50 PM »

Yeah Buddy!!!
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

martyinmi

• OWF Brand: Portage and Main
  • OWF Model: Optimizer 250
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: April 28, 2014, 05:33:55 PM »

I think Rand Paul would be even more perfect if he had a better plan to fix our unfixable education system, as well as develop a firm plan against same sex marriages.
Can you believe that some imbreds actually believe that passing out birth control to teens is a positive means to prevent unwanted births?

Newholland TZ-25da
30+ Chain Saws
'05 Dodge Diesel
Michigander
TSC 35 Ton Splitter

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: April 28, 2014, 05:46:27 PM »

I think Rand Paul would be even more perfect if he had a better plan to fix our unfixable education system, as well as develop a firm plan against same sex marriages.
Can you believe that some imbreds actually believe that passing out birth control to teens is a positive means to prevent unwanted births?

I just dont feel the govt needs to be involved in so many aspects.   It used to get me riled up over same sex marriage, but now I say, well, thats the least of our probs, if they wAnna marry a rock just say ok to save argument lol
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

PitMan

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: April 28, 2014, 06:10:59 PM »

How about the federal government just oversee's the states and lets them govern themselves? As long as the states dont do anything against the constitution the federal government keeps their big nose out of it? Then if you dont like the way your state handles things vote in someone who will handle things the way you like or move to a different state. The United STATES has become the Federal Government. It all comes down to POWER and MONEY! BIG government BIG spending and a LOT of people getting rich! How much of every dollar comes from China and other countries (that we end up giving a lot of to other countries) then we divide up the rest for crap like cow farts ect? How much money do we print a day? How much money do we spend a day? I Pledge Allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

I forgot... we need BIG government to hold our hands and tell us how to live! They will keep us safe! I know I feel better knowing they are there doing what they do!

NaturallyAspirated

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: April 28, 2014, 07:23:25 PM »

Not doing so is idiotic.  If one has a teenage daughter and doesn't have a conversation about them being on birth control, they are foolish.

As for same sex marriages, this is the biggest dumb position the GOP holds to.  GTF out of individuals bedrooms.    How anyone can say they are for individual liberties and then oppose same sex marriage is complete hypocrisy.

These are not directly at you, simply my comments on the topics you brought forth.   :thumbup:

Neal
« Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 07:26:54 PM by NaturallyAspirated »

NaturallyAspirated

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: April 28, 2014, 07:27:32 PM »

Not doing so is idiotic.  If one has a teenage daughter and doesn't have a conversation about them being on birth control for latter middle school and all high school, they are foolish.

As for same sex marriages, this is the biggest dumb position the GOP holds to.  GTF out of individuals bedrooms.    How anyone can say they are for individual liberties and then oppose same sex marriage is complete hypocrisy.

These are not directly at you, simply my comments on the topics you brought forth.   :thumbup:

Neal
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23