Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Heatmaster  (Read 10064 times)

yoderheating

• View Profile
Heatmaster
« on: November 05, 2008, 09:51:33 AM »

I am a dealer for Heatmaster in virginia. If anyone has any quesions about these furnaces I would be happy to answer them.
Southwest Virginia
WF4000 Heat Master

MyLeakyWoodDoctor

• MyIcyLeggedWoodDoctor
    • View Profile
Re: Heatmaster
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »

Would your company request that an entire 2000 lbs furnace be retured to them for acessment?
Would your company consider an entire 2000 lbs furnace a "part" that you could request be returned for repair?

willieG

• owbinfo.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 05:40:30 PM »

Would your company request that an entire 2000 lbs furnace be retured to them for acessment?
Would your company consider an entire 2000 lbs furnace a "part" that you could request be returned for repair?
the answer to this i am sure, every one is waiting to see
home made OWB (2012)
Ontario Canada

yoderheating

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 02:39:14 PM »

I can tell you how we deal with furnaces that have problems. I ( as the local dealer)  will check out the furnace and see if there is indeed a problem. When we find that it does have a problem we either fix it on site or bring it back to my shop to work on it. If we find that the furnace needs a new water tank and fire box we will install that locally. If the furnace is still under warranty the customer will only have to pay whatever shipping may be involved in delivery of the new tank.   If we find a smaller problem that is still under warranty we can normally fix the problem without any cost to the customer.  This is how we do it, I don't know if that is the same for every Heatmaster dealer or not.
Southwest Virginia
WF4000 Heat Master

scissorbill

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 06:17:50 AM »

The heatmaster stoveS you sell SUCK. WORST ON THE MARKET BY FAR!!!