Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: August 16, 2017, 10:50:21 PM 
Started by mlappin - Last post by RSI
Are the rotated images taken with an apple device?
Cubeupload doesn't look too bad. Apparently you don't even have to register? I just uploaded a pic to test without.

on: August 16, 2017, 10:32:48 PM 
Started by mlappin - Last post by mlappin
Not that Iíve come up against yet, however, I have like 7000 photos on Photobucket.

Cubeupload is cute, much faster than Photobucket, however already have had that strange issue of rotation on the photos not being correct after uploading.

on: August 16, 2017, 10:29:56 PM 
Started by mlappin - Last post by RSI
You have a space limit on your webhosting? Is it really cheap or something?

on: August 16, 2017, 09:37:22 PM 
Started by coolidge - Last post by userdk
   In parts of Germany they have put back up the holocaust era signs as a reminder of a past they're not proud of https://www.thelocal.de/20161019/how-germany-remembers-the-holocaust-world-war-two-nazis-jewish-history-germans

on: August 16, 2017, 08:58:16 PM 
Fixed, again. Trying out cubeupload.

https://cubeupload.com

on: August 16, 2017, 08:51:10 PM 
Started by morfem - Last post by mlappin
Is the egr legal? It's been advertised for over a year but I've never seen that it has passed EPA testing.   After dealing for them for years and loosing sales to my own distributer I will say don't expect a warranty much more honorable than CB.   

Only thing I see on my list from Piney is the Optimizer 350 and the Envirochip 500, no listing of the Optimizer or the EGR. I think this is a pretty recent one. I just download it and open it in Xcel as needed.

on: August 16, 2017, 08:47:12 PM 
Started by BIggadorby - Last post by mlappin
Most stainless units are made with 10 ga or roughly 1/8" material because of the lifespan while mild units use 1/4 because the rust away much faster.     Knowing that any 409 SS unit is going to sound like it's thin,but it will without a doubt resist corrosion much longer.     409 can also withstand higher continuous temps.    I just cleaned up a 2 yr old unit that sat full of ashes all summer and chipped out some creosote from a few spots and I should take a pic as the steel looks like new, even shines yet.
   There has been a few brands made with 304ss , these are much thinner yet , don't know if that's what yours is ,I thought taylors were all mild steel.    304 can be hard to work with from my understanding
Taylor started using 304 SS in the firebox floor, exhaust tubes I think. Mild steel elsewhere. I agree on old 409 staying in good shape under creosote and moisture for years. I've seen it quite a few times.

The flex pipe from the manifold drop to the rest of the exhaust on one of my straight trucks is 409, bought it from JC Whitney and it was listed for use in marine environments, regular mild steel flex pipe you might as well buy a roll of that as it rots out yearly. Think I installed the 409 ten years ago or better.

on: August 16, 2017, 08:40:00 PM 
Started by BIggadorby - Last post by E Yoder
Most stainless units are made with 10 ga or roughly 1/8" material because of the lifespan while mild units use 1/4 because the rust away much faster.     Knowing that any 409 SS unit is going to sound like it's thin,but it will without a doubt resist corrosion much longer.     409 can also withstand higher continuous temps.    I just cleaned up a 2 yr old unit that sat full of ashes all summer and chipped out some creosote from a few spots and I should take a pic as the steel looks like new, even shines yet.
   There has been a few brands made with 304ss , these are much thinner yet , don't know if that's what yours is ,I thought taylors were all mild steel.    304 can be hard to work with from my understanding
Taylor started using 304 SS in the firebox floor, exhaust tubes I think. Mild steel elsewhere. I agree on old 409 staying in good shape under creosote and moisture for years. I've seen it quite a few times.

on: August 16, 2017, 08:39:54 PM 
Okay, officially Amazon Drive does not support third party hosting of images, technically Google doesnít either, as those could possibly break at any time. Flickr does if you leave the link in that takes you back to Flickr, this is up in the air as Verizon bought Yahoo which owns Flickr, those links may break at anytime if Verizon or Yahoo decides to be c*nts like Photobucket. Iím seriously tempted to use some of the space I have left for the hosting of my business site and use that for third party hosting.

Iím gonna give Cubeupload a shot, free with the option to donate what you want.

on: August 16, 2017, 08:38:36 PM 
Okay, officially Amazon Drive does not support third party hosting of images, technically Google doesnít either, as those could possibly break at any time. Flickr does if you leave the link in that takes you back to Flickr, this is up in the air as Verizon bought Yahoo which owns Flickr, those links may break at anytime if Verizon or Yahoo decides to be c*nts like Photobucket. Iím seriously tempted to use some of the space I have left for the hosting of my business site and use that for third party hosting.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10