Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:35:52 AM 
Started by Roger2561 - Last post by slimjim
Roger, it is not ready for the market yet, they are working out some bugs before releasing it and yes they are thinking outside the box!

on: Today at 07:27:21 AM 
Started by Roger2561 - Last post by mlappin
One issue with a pressurized, and I may be wrong, but legally can a homeowner even hook their own up? I see more insurance issues than code issues unless some places are a LOT more anal than where I live.

on: Today at 06:32:19 AM 
Started by Roger2561 - Last post by E Yoder
I've read info on the CleanFire unit too and they definitely are thinking outside of the box. But I haven't heard from any users. I'd love if someone would chime in.

on: Today at 04:44:32 AM 
Started by Roger2561 - Last post by Roger2561
Has anyone purchased one of these new pressurized OWB within the past year or so?  If yes, how do you like it and did it meet your expectations?  Did it operate as advertised?  Thanks.  Roger 

on: May 23, 2017, 11:46:10 PM 
Started by DeerMeadowFarm - Last post by mlappin
Website for the rotary bar valve if you should ever need it:

https://www.webtec.com/products/HDCV_180#ProductTab2

on: May 23, 2017, 07:07:00 PM 
Started by DeerMeadowFarm - Last post by mlappin

Marty has a thread here with a lot of great ideas/improvements that I plan to incorporate into my machine as well. The first one will be to hard-mount the pump to the unit to the tongue of the machine. The pump, along with it's large cumbersome hoses are a pain to wrestle on and off the tractor. Details to follow.

Yep, the other thing is Iíve bumped the seal a time or two wrestling that pump. Once mounted youíll find it primes ALOT faster since itís not sucking oil thru 6 or 7 feet of hose, will be especially noticeable in cold weather.

on: May 23, 2017, 05:34:22 PM 
Started by nd guy - Last post by nd guy
Only you can decide what works best for you!

Yep Guess so.

on: May 23, 2017, 11:30:40 AM 
Started by nd guy - Last post by slimjim
 Only you can decide what works best for you!

on: May 23, 2017, 09:26:30 AM 
Started by DeerMeadowFarm - Last post by DeerMeadowFarm
I picked up a WoodEze processor this past February. I bought it from a really nice guy in VT. I looked at it last summer and apparently I was the only one who showed interest in it. We worked out a deal and he delivered it to me. Unfortunately, it didn't work! We spent some time fooling around with it, but we had no luck. I gave the guy $100 for fuel and we worked it out that I'd keep it and once I got it to run, I'd pay him the balance less the amount I had to put into it.
We knew the flow control was troublesome, but I wanted to check the pump as well. My nephew works for a company that builds and services buckets, booms, etc. for trucks so I borrowed a flow meter from him and checked the pump; very poor flow. I ordered a new pump, a flow control valve that Marty suggested (Thanks!), replaced the suction and output lines and it worked!
Marty has a thread here with a lot of great ideas/improvements that I plan to incorporate into my machine as well. The first one will be to hard-mount the pump to the unit to the tongue of the machine. The pump, along with it's large cumbersome hoses are a pain to wrestle on and off the tractor. Details to follow.

on: May 23, 2017, 06:43:27 AM 
Started by nd guy - Last post by nd guy
Yes Richard I am able to cut and weld and steel is my first choice for that reason. I live in eastern ND smack dab in the middle of Heatmaster in Winkler, CB in Greenbush and Woodmaster in Red Lake Falls. Been searching Craigslist all winter. I have heard about the GS and waiting for them to release info June 1st I think. When we toured CB a month ago I learned that they are coming out with a new model this summer but didn't give any info. Waiting on that one too.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10