Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 01:02:14 PM 
Started by wormmister - Last post by wormmister
Thanks

on: Today at 11:41:09 AM 
Started by wormmister - Last post by wreckit87
Uh huh. I use them all the time

on: Today at 10:53:00 AM 
Started by Roger2561 - Last post by the trailmaster
Roger   Looks great, how did you extend the wiring and pex from the back to the side, or did you just reposition the unit.  In my thinking I was concerned how to accomplish that challenge as I already have pored pad. Thank you for the pictures.

on: Today at 09:09:31 AM 
Started by Roger2561 - Last post by Roger2561
Yoder - When I get a few minutes, I'll try to get to get a pic of the stepper motors.  They are not that big.  Below the fire door there's a panel which is easily removed to access them.  With exception of the pump and electrical connections and the vertical Hx, everything is in the front.  The reaction chamber can accessed from the front as well as the rear.  Roger

on: Today at 08:53:13 AM 
Started by Roger2561 - Last post by E Yoder
The stepper motor is intriguing, where is it located?  Solenoids haven't been the most reliable, altho the current model we have on C series has been pretty good. The old 4x240 ones seemed to have gone down in quality. I wonder if a stepper motor could be retrofitted on old models, is it big?

on: Today at 08:43:02 AM 
Started by Roger2561 - Last post by RSI
Don't you have to connect the wifi to an access point? Seems like directly to your cell phone wouldn't make sense since it would loose connection as soon as you leave.

on: Today at 08:39:05 AM 
Started by wormmister - Last post by RSI
Some don't just break the circuit. If that is all it is doing then it will work fine.

on: Today at 08:21:05 AM 
Started by RSI - Last post by mlappin
This is what I use at home, we have a state park across the road and they are alway busy little bees making new mud holes, er mosquito breeding grounds, actually they call em wetlands.

https://www.stingerproducts.com/insect-control/stinger-5-1-insect-mosquito-zapper

It really does work, donít be cheap, change the bulbs and lures per manufacturers recommendations. Some mornings you canít even see the internals from all the dead skeeters. I use a leaf blower every morning to clean it.
I've been thinking about getting something like this... it is completely waterproof right?  I don't have to worry about rain storms right?

If your expecting severe storms with high winds they recommend taking it down. Ours is hanging off a six foot post, so even the wife can take it down.

on: Today at 02:46:29 AM 
Started by Roger2561 - Last post by Roger2561
Okay guys, here's a couple of the pics of my CB Classic Edge 550 HD.  The first pic is of the vertical heat exchanger, accessed by simply opening a door in the rear of the OWB.  The second pic is the primary and secondary combustion elbow.  That chain is connected to a stepper motor (not in view) via a shaft, no more solenoids to fail.  I'll add a few more pics when I get a chance to take more of them.  I've been trying to get the wifi to sinc with my cell phone but it fails to do so.  I believe it's more of operator malfunction as opposed to equipment malfunction.  I'm not to give up so I'll keep trying.  Heck I have all summer to get it to work for me. 

on: May 25, 2018, 10:48:34 PM 
Started by wormmister - Last post by greasemonkoid
Yes, as long as it isn't one that is made to only work on electric heat.

Mmmmm....  Not following you. As long as it breaks the circuit why would it matter?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10