Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Thermal imaging, Polar versus Heatmaster.  (Read 10817 times)

hondaracer2oo4

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster. Past Hardy
  • OWF Model: G200. Past H4
    • View Profile
Re: Thermal imaging, Polar versus Heatmaster.
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2017, 07:56:06 AM »

:post:

I still have full comfort that Heatmaster is a good company that is concerned about  it's customers expierence with their products. Sometimes one or two people at a company sure can do some damage to the reputation of a company with some silly decisions that seem good for the bottom line or are based in emotion but not based in good business practice. Companies that produce a product have a difficult time on the internet whenever they have a product issue, for the most part people don't come online and put forth effort to say how good of a product that xyz company builds but when they have a problem they come online and bad mouth the company about how bad their products are and how they don't stand behind their products.

At the end of the day I don't run a business but it has always seemed to me that it is cheap for a company in the long run to just make it right for the customer. That includes good communication with the customer and simply calling them back, showing the customer that the company really does care about the problem they are having.

shepherd boy

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: C375
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2017, 08:23:12 AM »

This is the Heatmaster that I have always known. Costumer calls with a problem and Heatmaster listens and gets it done. Sometimes it takes a little time to figure it out, but they try. I've been asked by them on stoves over a thousand miles from me Why does this stove do this or that? They try to get an answer and get it fixed.
Let the youngin's have it
 Gettin' old and lazy
 Lookin' for the next good fishing hole

hondaracer2oo4

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2017, 08:36:01 AM »

That is what I have always heard.

Richard works hard in a difficult industry and it is obvious that he feels frustrated by how he was treated on this issue and a bunch of behind the scenes business related issues. Hopefully he and Jake can bury the hatchet and get back on track.

aarmga

• OWF Brand: Nature's Comfort
  • OWF Model: NCB-250
  • Central Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2017, 09:45:09 PM »

This is the Heatmaster that I have always known. Costumer calls with a problem and Heatmaster listens and gets it done. Sometimes it takes a little time to figure it out, but they try. I've been asked by them on stoves over a thousand miles from me Why does this stove do this or that? They try to get an answer and get it fixed.

I would sure hope that they do, it would be in their best interest.  My best friend is one of the suites at dicks sporting goods and he always tells me it's better to loose 1000 dollars with a customer and keep them happy rather than piss them off and they tell 25 people of those 25 people all spend 100 dollars elsewhere.  THIS is the exact reason I didn't purchase a central boiler.  I know 3 people alone that I work with that purchased a different brand stove thank central because of a few guys telling about their bad experience including my father in law.  Seems to be a repetitive action taken.
Stihl 211 - 16"
Remington Rodeo Pro - 20"
Stihl 661r magnum - 36"
SpeeCo 22 Ton Honda splitter
JD 1025r with FEL
Natures Comfort NCB 250 custom added overhead air injection

hoardac

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster G-200
  • OWF Model: Formerly Wooddoctor
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2017, 11:45:48 AM »

I would like the hatchet to be buried between them I spent good money on a boiler that after the fix works like a champ and now I have no dealer anywhere close if serious problems arise. The forum seems a bit meaner lately after this whole deal. I always liked to come here and learn and share ideas not view written arguments like a lawyer lol.

Richard works hard in a difficult industry and it is obvious that he feels frustrated by how he was treated on this issue and a bunch of behind the scenes business related issues. Hopefully he and Jake can bury the hatchet and get back on track.

hondaracer2oo4

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2017, 11:59:22 AM »

I agree.

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2017, 01:07:03 PM »

To both of you guys, I'll be here regardless, I'm simply making a statement that decisions have been made that I obviously can't control and the results are what they are.
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

hondaracer2oo4

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2017, 03:09:06 PM »

I understand. I'm not concerned at all about mainly customs and it's integrity to us the customers.

The direction of this forum 99% of the time that I have been involved with it has been very positive and it has always been a "run whatcha you brung" kind of place where everyone is helpful no matter what you have or decided what boiler works for you. Everyone has points in our lives when we get fed up and frustrated and end up blowing off some steam and feeling better about it in the end. Hopefully we can get back to the more positive end of the spectrum on this forum.  :-*

slimjim

• Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2017, 06:47:02 PM »

Ok so I as an independent contractor and investor am welcome to come on here to help potential customers, I am welcome to promote a product line, I am welcome to help solve problems in the field but when it comes to a manufacturer putting the wood to me and my customer to the point that the customer has to threaten legal action against the corporate office and by doing so it involves me and my business then those comments are considered to be negative and unwanted, burning wood has positives and negatives as well, not knowing them both can destroy the credibility of an entire industry not just a single manufacturer or their dealers. I do not think I have ever said that the product was bad, what I know I have said is the same thing that I just heard tonight from the company that made our laminate floor that is in my mother in laws room that is curling, gee I have never seen that happen before,( That comment infuriates me)I have said that doing business in that way sucks period. When we make mistakes, admit it and move on, I'm ready for that move but the only mistakes I made were # 1 believing and investing in another manufacturer and # 2 was to believe that calling out the person responsible to the folks actually are buying the product so they are informed was a good idea, you have me folks, I did believe , I'm not so sure anymore, perhaps that is where Scott 7m is at, I haven't spoken to him in a while, I think I'll call him soon to see how he transformed after his separation from HeatMasterss. One last thought if you will, I offered an olive branch a couple of days ago, would you like to place a bet on rather it has been picked up?

E Yoder

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: GS 100
    • View Profile
    • www.heatmasterfurnace.com
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2017, 07:51:22 PM »

I understand. I'm not concerned at all about mainly customs and it's integrity to us the customers.

The direction of this forum 99% of the time that I have been involved with it has been very positive and it has always been a "run whatcha you brung" kind of place where everyone is helpful no matter what you have or decided what boiler works for you. Everyone has points in our lives when we get fed up and frustrated and end up blowing off some steam and feeling better about it in the end. Hopefully we can get back to the more positive end of the spectrum on this forum.  :-*
I absolutely agree. The negativity expressed lately has the tpotential to destroy this forum. I'm sorry if I in any way contributed to it. Let's go back to helping people. I learned a lot as a lurker and read for years before I joined. How many others are doing the same?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 07:53:23 PM by E Yoder »
HeatMaster dealer serving southwest VA.
www.heatmasterfurnace.com

slimjim

• Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2017, 10:57:12 PM »

Ok guys, point taken, I have been going through an awful lot in the past few weeks and months, it's not going to do any of us any good for this to go on any further, I'll be spending more time attempting to salvage my business, some of you I will be seeing soon for spring cleanings and will apologize for my anger in person and for the rest Please accept my apology here and now, for those who have harmed me personally, remember that Karma has a way of coming back to you!

aarmga

• OWF Brand: Nature's Comfort
  • OWF Model: NCB-250
  • Central Wisconsin
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2017, 11:04:25 PM »

:thumbup:

I absolutely agree. The negativity expressed lately has the tpotential to destroy this forum. I'm sorry if I in any way contributed to it. Let's go back to helping people. I learned a lot as a lurker and read for years before I joined. How many others are doing the same?
Stihl 211 - 16"
Remington Rodeo Pro - 20"
Stihl 661r magnum - 36"
SpeeCo 22 Ton Honda splitter
JD 1025r with FEL
Natures Comfort NCB 250 custom added overhead air injection

atvalaska

• OWF Brand: aqua-therm
  • OWF Model: coal one 275
  • 907, no vacancy !
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2017, 01:14:07 PM »

I have one here with a laser temp sensor! I did my whole house with it, u get the same colors as above ...but u can pull the trigger and get a temp...it don't take much to get a color variant.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]