Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 05:47:09 AM 
Started by dlabrie - Last post by dlabrie
It is not normal but I have seen it happen before. I think they improved the mixture a lot since then too. It should be covered under warranty so I would let your dealer know about it right away. It is not an easy item to ship without UPS breaking it so getting it ordered before your dealer has more stoves comes in would be the best option.
My 'local' dealer lives many hours away in the next state, so I am hoping they will send them to me.

on: Today at 05:46:42 AM 
Started by dlabrie - Last post by dlabrie
The two center pieces by the nozzle are tapered and lift out. If you call them with your serial # they should be able to send new ones to drop in.
Not difficult at all.
Thanks.
So,do you just reach through the nozzle and lift?

I have contacted Heatmaster via email and sent them pictures. I am still waiting for a reply.

on: Today at 03:43:06 AM 
Started by E Yoder - Last post by E Yoder
Thought I'd share a picture of a G100 in the snow we had over the weekend. Bout got buried.

on: Today at 03:38:02 AM 
Started by dlabrie - Last post by E Yoder
The two center pieces by the nozzle are tapered and lift out. If you call them with your serial # they should be able to send new ones to drop in.
Not difficult at all.

on: Today at 03:33:05 AM 
Started by duramax - Last post by E Yoder
I think the 007e is a basic fixed speed ecm replacement for the old faithful psc 007. Not the greatest for long runs as it's a somewhat low head pump compared even to an alpha.
All going off memory, I haven't used a 007e.

on: Today at 03:17:04 AM 
Started by T28c34 - Last post by Roger2561
Thanks for the input. Its going to be a few days before I have time to look into it. That will give me some time to look into how to pull the refractory block. being 6 years old, should I be looking at going ahead and replacing the blocks? When cleaning at the end of the season, I don't see any problems with it. But when I pull it, will they come out with somewhat ease? or will it be in pieces? Like to have any parts on hand so I can get back in operation as soon as possible.

I don't know how the 2400 was made but the floor of the firebox on the 1400 was cover with refractory but manufactured in 2 pieces.  Use care removing them especially creosote is present.  Take your time trying to free them.  On my 1400 the refractory had broken into 6 pieces.  I simply placed them together in the firebox like a jig saw puzzle and never had issues.  I thought I had a blow up picture of the fusion chamber of my old 1400 but I can't find, it would have given you an idea what is involved removing it.  Roger   

on: December 10, 2018, 07:34:46 PM 
Started by T28c34 - Last post by mlappin
Bummer, no ideal where to look fo the leak, however if your not a welder might wanna start looking online or in the phone book for somebody with a portable welder that has some experience welding water vessels.

on: December 10, 2018, 06:59:31 PM 
Started by T28c34 - Last post by T28c34
Thanks for the input. Its going to be a few days before I have time to look into it. That will give me some time to look into how to pull the refractory block. being 6 years old, should I be looking at going ahead and replacing the blocks? When cleaning at the end of the season, I don't see any problems with it. But when I pull it, will they come out with somewhat ease? or will it be in pieces? Like to have any parts on hand so I can get back in operation as soon as possible.

on: December 10, 2018, 06:41:15 PM 
Started by Hunt4heat - Last post by smithbr
I think they're also a lame attempt to destabilize the wood so it doesn't arch as often.  If so, it was wasted effort.  I can pile it right, and not arch, or I can pile it wrong, and arch most of the time.  The 1450 may actually just be too narrow for the size of wood I prefer to split.  I'm having to split it smaller than i like to prevent it arching.
Just my two cents.
Blair

on: December 10, 2018, 06:01:52 PM 
Started by duramax - Last post by RSI
What pump do you have now?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10