Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Truth about Wood Doctor by president  (Read 48939 times)

xstream

• View Profile
Re: Truth about Wood Doctor by president
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2011, 10:31:41 AM »

OUTSIDE HEATING OWES OUR COMPANY OVER $20,000 IN FREIGHT CHARGES, THEY WILL NOT RETURN ANY PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS, I WORKED MOSTLY WITH HIS SON JOHN WHOM WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO REACH SINCE THE LAST LOAD HE SCAMMED US INTO DELIVERING FOR HIM. I WAS ABLE TO REACH SOMEONE NAMED MIKE IN VA ON MONDAY USEING THE OLD 902-895-6663 PHONE#, HOWEVER MIKE SAID ARTHUR IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND CALLS WERE FORWARDED TO HIM, HE CLAIMED HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THESE OUTSTANDING BILLS, HOWEVER I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT HE ALSO TOLD ME HE WOULD PHONE ME BACK AND HAS NOT DONE SO, HE IS ALSO NOT TAKING OUR CALLS NOW, THIS LEADS US TO BELIEVE THAT HE WAS INDEED AWARE. I HAVE REPEATEDLY TRIED JOHN'S # 877-770-8778, IT SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED NOW, TRIED ARTHURS CELL# 207-745-0854 NO ANSWER MACHINE FULL. ALSO HAVE TRIED HIS HOME NUMBER AND LEFT MESSAGES 902-893-3336. WHEN I FIRST CONTACTED JOHN AT 902-895-6663 AND 877-770-8778 REGARDING PAYMENT STATUS, JOHN PRETENDED HE HARDLY KNEW ARTHUR MUCH LESS THAT THEY WERE A FATHER SON CON TEAM.

Bull

• OWF Brand: Hardy
  • OWF Model: Rebuilt H2
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2011, 08:21:32 PM »

This doesn't sound good
Southern Indiana
Just outside of the "Small Town"

willieG

• owbinfo.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2011, 08:55:50 PM »

OUTSIDE HEATING OWES OUR COMPANY OVER $20,000 IN FREIGHT CHARGES, THEY WILL NOT RETURN ANY PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS, I WORKED MOSTLY WITH HIS SON JOHN WHOM WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO REACH SINCE THE LAST LOAD HE SCAMMED US INTO DELIVERING FOR HIM. I WAS ABLE TO REACH SOMEONE NAMED MIKE IN VA ON MONDAY USEING THE OLD 902-895-6663 PHONE#, HOWEVER MIKE SAID ARTHUR IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND CALLS WERE FORWARDED TO HIM, HE CLAIMED HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THESE OUTSTANDING BILLS, HOWEVER I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT HE ALSO TOLD ME HE WOULD PHONE ME BACK AND HAS NOT DONE SO, HE IS ALSO NOT TAKING OUR CALLS NOW, THIS LEADS US TO BELIEVE THAT HE WAS INDEED AWARE. I HAVE REPEATEDLY TRIED JOHN'S # 877-770-8778, IT SEEMS TO HAVE BEEN DISCONNECTED NOW, TRIED ARTHURS CELL# 207-745-0854 NO ANSWER MACHINE FULL. ALSO HAVE TRIED HIS HOME NUMBER AND LEFT MESSAGES 902-893-3336. WHEN I FIRST CONTACTED JOHN AT 902-895-6663 AND 877-770-8778 REGARDING PAYMENT STATUS, JOHN PRETENDED HE HARDLY KNEW ARTHUR MUCH LESS THAT THEY WERE A FATHER SON CON TEAM.

TSK TSK Arthur it seems you fooled me earlier with your explanations and helpful info about your company. You are quick to step to the plate when it will ost you nothing but it appears (i will  say appears as this is one side of a story) that you have nothing to say to those whom are trying to collect monies from your company
home made OWB (2012)
Ontario Canada

jrider

• OWF Brand: Portage and Main
  • OWF Model: Optimizer 250
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2011, 10:32:57 AM »

Do NOT trust anything Arthur or anyone else working with that company has to say.  If you are able to get through to a live person or at the very least, a voicebox that isn't full, they will tell you anything to get you off the phone.  I ordered a boiler in early August on my credit card.  8 weeks later after many attempts and a few messages I finally heard back from Arthur who said my boiler would be on a truck in a few days and I should be hearing from the driver within 5-7 days.  I still haven't heard anything from anyone!  After day 8 I called and spoke to someone who took a message to give to Arther, since he was "on the other line".  My message said if I don't hear back from someone, I am filing a dispute with my credit card.  Well here it is November and its in the hands of my credit card company. 
I have talked to a few other people and each one hears a different excuse from Wooddoctor.  Do yourself a favor - STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

HappyCmpr

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2011, 06:48:17 AM »

I've been forced to take legal action against this company since they don't plan to make my boiler.  Too bad they didn't mention that months ago when they required full payment with a promise to "get it to you in 2 weeks".  I have to admit I've never been lied to so pleasantly before.  Arthur's a joy to speak with but he hasn't said a truthful statement all year.  Integrity used to be so important to him if you read his older posts but now he's become a pleasant crook.  Interesting transistion.

oldchenowth

« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2011, 01:00:36 PM »

I'm glad I got mine before he turned the corner to crookdom.  Guess my warranty is pretty much worthless now, huh?  Good luck with your efforts to get your money back +.  Reimbursement aint good enough in my opinion.

HappyCmpr

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2011, 07:04:55 AM »

BBB has a new alert on the Wood Doctor site.  "BBB has recently received numerous complaints against this business".  The Wood Doctor address has also changed to Arthur's home address.  Doesn't look good. 

oldchenowth

« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2011, 06:14:19 PM »

Doesn't look good to anyone else BUT him it sounds.  Looks as if he is sitting on a pile of cash for the holidays at your expense.  BBB aint the only place for complaints it seems.  Dude won't be able to sell me a pack of gum from now on.

Bull

• OWF Brand: Hardy
  • OWF Model: Rebuilt H2
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2011, 06:34:03 PM »

I think if he owed me that much money I would be on his door step knocking.
Southern Indiana
Just outside of the "Small Town"

HappyCmpr

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2011, 07:00:55 AM »

His doorstep is in Nova Scotia.  Too far for me but the FBI may find it's worth their while.   I don't think I was their first call.

coonsrich@yahoo.com

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: WoodDoctor
  • OWF Model: BP 8000
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2011, 08:23:53 PM »

Waiting now 5 weeks and 2 days for parts to repair 4 year old leaky boiler.  Will get locally so I can heat house before July 4th heating season. 

coonsrich@yahoo.com

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: WoodDoctor
  • OWF Model: BP 8000
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2012, 07:35:54 AM »

Arthur Turple never did come through with with boiler plate to repair my boiler that rusted out after 4 seasons.  Six weeks and 3 days since I spoke to Arthur and he promised to send the materials asap.  So this week I shoped locally purchased the parts, had pieces rolled and cut to shape and the welder is at work now to repair my stove.  I should have heat in the house by evening.  Why did I wait 5 + weeks?  Because I trusted Arthur.  No more, Arthur and Wood Doctor are history, finished. I will send the bills to Arthur but am sure I will never see the money.  Just accepting the fact I was screwed by a Untrusted Company and not much I can do. 
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 07:50:58 AM by Ridgekid »

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2012, 06:51:39 AM »

He is in his home he bought in 2005 in Panama, not sure if he sold or flew his 2 Jets there. but soon he will say the Lord forgave him and you should too

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2012, 08:19:57 PM »

:pic:Update tracker

Arthur will be in Kitchener Ontario for a meeting with a investor on opening up a NEW brand of Wood Furnace.
he will later visit Mrs. Goldie Kastelec of Kitchener

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2012, 07:02:28 AM »

Arthur is Home in Truro NOW. If anyone wants to get their money
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4