Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: The EPA is starting to pound there drum again  (Read 10997 times)

MattyNH

• OWF Brand: Crown Royal former Aqua-Therm
  • OWF Model: 7300E ; S-275
    • View Profile
Re: The EPA is starting to pound there drum again
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2013, 06:05:59 PM »

Well you fine until you have to replace your boiler..It just sucks for you the dealer and the manufactures that builds them..Puts the small guy out like anything else..Im not a big fan of the epa. Burning wood is natural..Outdoor wood boilers are always on the hot seat due to abusive burners, wood boilers with the short stacks and smokes the neighbor out..Just google it ..Far as the government..Yeah its def out of control spending.. We wont have SSI like our parents do or will..Epa is all worried about us burning wood..But nothing is done about high prices of gas at the pump and the high price of the  oil/propane bill hanging on the door knob...Its always the small guy out..The rich keep on getting richer and the poor keep on getting poorer..Something needs to be done for sure!
Crown Royal 7300E (2021)
Aqua-Therm S-275 (2006)
Jonsered 2188
Jonsered 2165
Jonsered 2050
Timberwolf- TWP1 5.5 Honda 25in wood splitter
American CLS- AM48HH 8 Honda 48in wood splitter
Kubota L3800DT
Lake Winnipesaukee New Hampshire

AirForcePOL

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: G400
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2013, 06:41:40 PM »

I have to ask, where do we draw the line?  When will people finally revolt?  I don't see a revolt going down without bloodshed but something has to give

I'd say a couple years the people will revolt.

I honestly don't think it will be that long especially if they keep it up.  They keep taking from the American people.  People are unemployed, loosing their cars, homes, families etc.  Now they want to take our guns.  A man with nothin ain't got nothin to lose and those will be the ones who start the revolution.  So much for a government of the people.
Athens, Illinois
Dealer for HeatMaster SS
Stihl MS 290
Troy Bilt 27 ton splitter

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2013, 06:42:10 PM »

If they can even ponder the thoughts of conviscating weapons then stoves would be an easy one for them..

I think though, that before all this takes full effect there is gonna be some crazy things take place
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2013, 06:46:11 PM »

I have to ask, where do we draw the line?  When will people finally revolt?  I don't see a revolt going down without bloodshed but something has to give

I'd say a couple years the people will revolt.

I honestly don't think it will be that long especially if they keep it up.  They keep taking from the American people.  People are unemployed, loosing their cars, homes, families etc.  Now they want to take our guns.  A man with nothin ain't got nothin to lose and those will be the ones who start the revolution.  So much for a government of the people.

Yea but at the same time "the pope of hope" Aka Obama's approval ratings keep going up, 61% approval rating last I looked.  However that don't mean squat, when it hits the fan, it won't be expected. 

Look at the market for example, near record highs, yet we know the economy ain't right.  When the dollar plummets, we could literally see process triple over night.  It's not been all that long ago that folks in Russia were burning there money to stay warm.  Saw a show tonight about Russia hosting the winter olympics next year, right next to a 50billion dollar complex was people living with out heat or any modern day convienences.
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

AirForcePOL

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: G400
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2013, 06:51:51 PM »

I agree Scott.  It really stresses me out just thinking about it. 

Anyway,
I was frustrated to read your thread.  My hardy is still goin good but eventually it will need replaced.  I really don't want a gasser nor do I want the price tag that goes along with one.  Wood has been used for thousands of years for heat.  What's the issue?
Athens, Illinois
Dealer for HeatMaster SS
Stihl MS 290
Troy Bilt 27 ton splitter

ijon

• OWF Brand: Portage and main
  • OWF Model: 28-40
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2013, 03:15:14 AM »

I agree Scott.  It really stresses me out just thinking about it. 

Anyway,
I was frustrated to read your thread.  My hardy is still goin good but eventually it will need replaced.  I really don't want a gasser nor do I want the price tag that goes along with one.  Wood has been used for thousands of years for heat.  What's the issue?
The goverment don't want us to be free anymore. They want complete control.
installed in 2014

oldchenowth

« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2013, 05:51:28 AM »

I find it ironic that the govt is all behind the Arab spring and freeing oppressed people, yet that is exactly what they are trying to do here at home.  Then when we have had enough, we will be shot as traitors and they will be in disbelief that it could actually happen here.  IDIOTS!   Bunch of city dwellers must know what rural living is like because they have seen a barn on tv once, so they must know what is best for us.

OWB OWNERS UNITE!

Bull

• OWF Brand: Hardy
  • OWF Model: Rebuilt H2
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2013, 06:16:08 AM »

Just be prepared, when the dollar falls and I am afraid it will, we will be on our own for a while so be prepared.
Southern Indiana
Just outside of the "Small Town"

johnybcold

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: Classic E1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2013, 07:35:59 AM »

The days of revolt are gone, in Ma we are taxed on everything, have strict gun control and we just keep going, the founding fathers would not think much of us
old truck
old craftsman chain saw
Polaris Sportsman 500HO

rick w

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: portage&main
  • OWF Model: portage&main ml 36
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2013, 07:51:20 AM »

goodmorning YA JUST CANT FIX STUPID

d conover

• OWF Brand: Hardy
  • OWF Model: H4
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2013, 11:48:55 AM »

The government can launch a space shuttle that puts thousands of pounds of pollutants in a few seconds, but they are worried about my boiler??  Or my cows burping????

I wonder how much pollution obummers trips to Hawaii contributed?  I bet more than my boiler puts out overnight.

Southeast Missouri
Hardy H4
044 Stihl
038 Stihl
5100s Dolmar
55R husqvarna
CS301 Echo

skorpyd

• OWF Brand: Home Built
  • OWF Model: Code name "Woody"
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2013, 05:16:28 PM »

Oh, you "extremists", don't you know we are "fundamentally changing Amerika" comrades.  Were from the government and were here to help you.

loneryder

• OWF Model: 5036
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2013, 05:58:12 PM »

It's like idiots who think if you place a pistol grip on a rifle it makes it an "assault weapon"

Or, the idiots who say no one would actually deer hunt with a caliber as large as a .223, they don't even realize a .223 is a very small caliber

They simply spout stuff based off of propaganda or looks because they actually know nothing about anything

You left out ammo "clips".  The only ammo "clip" ever used was on the M1 rifle in WWII.  It was a wire clip that held the cartridges together to make loading easier.

loneryder

• OWF Model: 5036
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 07, 2013, 06:03:05 PM »

You guys are just clinging to your guns, religion and wood boilers! O0

so am I!

MattyNH

• OWF Brand: Crown Royal former Aqua-Therm
  • OWF Model: 7300E ; S-275
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2013, 07:42:29 PM »

they r not taking no guns from anyone think about it. I spent four years of my life serving this country in the usmc.And one of the first things they told me is mr m 16 is my best friend no matter what u do  take care of him and he will take care of you and the only time they better see us apart is after they have to pull it out of my cold stiff hands. well thats all i got to say is marines r trained very good and they trained me.they said it not me and there r alot more like me ask your budy u giving your weapon up and see what he says another thing who r they going to send to get them the cops thats like sending a kid to take the belt from a mma fighter the navy not the airforce not the army nope and a marine sure in the       and taking a weapon from a us citizen and i in sure u he will not take or even think about taking one from a former marine. so lol but some wood in the wood stove get your gun go hunting shoot some targets. enjoy both and laugh at the idiots that really think they can take anything from us. there least worrys would b north korea if they did try. just thank and pray for the ones that never made it back to b able to even have a say so in it all. what did they die for then nothin. is a its a simple fix if u kill with a gun in a crime u die with the gun after the grime on the 5 oclock news. its not mean its called justice just my two cents in it
If i could, Id shake your hand.. and anyone else that has served..Thank you for your service...I hear what your saying!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 07:51:55 PM by MattyNH »
Crown Royal 7300E (2021)
Aqua-Therm S-275 (2006)
Jonsered 2188
Jonsered 2165
Jonsered 2050
Timberwolf- TWP1 5.5 Honda 25in wood splitter
American CLS- AM48HH 8 Honda 48in wood splitter
Kubota L3800DT
Lake Winnipesaukee New Hampshire
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4