Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 05:57:18 PM 
Started by kommandokenny - Last post by slimjim
You came to the right place, welcome aboard

on: Today at 05:56:10 PM 
Started by pete3046 - Last post by slimjim
I'm liking the accesability for cleaning at the bottom of the exchanger tubes on the Polar brand along with cooler stack temps.

on: Today at 04:01:51 PM 
Started by coolidge - Last post by mlappin
They claimed the same for us last winter, weren’t even close.

on: Today at 02:05:37 PM 
Started by coolidge - Last post by coolidge
http://www.wmur.com/article/farmers-almanac-calls-for-cold-snowy-winter-for-northeast/12006890

on: Today at 10:10:32 AM 
Started by coolidge - Last post by NaturallyAspirated
In many of our minds and in my opinion, the Civil war was not about slavery but instead about individual states rights to choose either local govt or a federal bearocracy, obviously the Feds won and it has so far done an exemplary job with fairness for all mankind, go ahead, erase history and we can all live it again.

:post:

Only like 1.4% of Americans actually owned slaves then.

North vs South was a nail in states rights coffin, Obamacare was several more ringshank nails.
Laughable absurdities.

on: Today at 10:09:57 AM 
I think the best option is to remove any statues and put them in museums  instead of the public square.

Interesting statement and on the surface it sounds like a nice idea until one looks into it.  I wonder how they go about moving a cemetery to a museum?  I mean Arlington National Cemetery.  The property on which the cemetery sits belonged to the family of Confederate General Robert E. Lee.  Lee had trouble paying his taxes so the feds took the land and began a practice of burying Union soldiers on the property and that continues to this day.
I think we could view a cemetery as a different item than a war time statue, many of which were Jim Crow era. 

on: Today at 10:08:43 AM 
In many of our minds and in my opinion, the Civil war was not about slavery but instead about individual states rights to choose either local govt or a federal bearocracy, obviously the Feds won and it has so far done an exemplary job with fairness for all mankind, go ahead, erase history and we can all live it again.
It was about slavery, plain and simply.  The states wanted the right to choose if they could allow slaves or not.  The choice that the states wanted mattered.  This idea that it was simply a state vs federal government ideal is absurd.

on: Today at 08:37:14 AM 
Started by pete3046 - Last post by mlappin
For cleaning simplicity stick wit the G200, also compare warranties.

on: Today at 06:21:28 AM 
Started by mlappin - Last post by slimjim
Were you drying firewood or lumber Eldon?

on: Today at 06:20:33 AM 
Started by mlappin - Last post by dukethebeagle
we have a nyle at work.
works good.
customer support iffy.
simple controls

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10