Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Extending underground PEX  (Read 6796 times)

mnnw

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: none
    • View Profile
Re: Extending underground PEX
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2018, 12:25:33 PM »

Does Rehau have a coupling device?

I use primarily Rehau and have not ever seen a coupling kit... However the 1" Thermopex has the same outer diameter as 1" Rehau does, I'd be willing to bet the Thermopex kit would work on Rehau. Fun fact, Rehau actually manufactures Thermopex for Central Boiler

This is absolutely not true, Rehau does not make Thermopex!

wreckit87

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: C375
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2018, 11:42:08 AM »

I use primarily Rehau and have not ever seen a coupling kit... However the 1" Thermopex has the same outer diameter as 1" Rehau does, I'd be willing to bet the Thermopex kit would work on Rehau. Fun fact, Rehau actually manufactures Thermopex for Central Boiler

Care to prove that fact? It was stated right on CB's website when the 25mm came out

mnnw

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2018, 03:07:07 PM »

Care to prove that fact? It was stated right on CB's website when the 25mm came out

It would be more difficult for you to prove it was as I know for a fact it is not there now and never was. Not trying to start an argument I just think the truth here is important.

wreckit87

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2018, 07:23:40 AM »

It would be more difficult for you to prove it was as I know for a fact it is not there now and never was. Not trying to start an argument I just think the truth here is important.
[/quote]

Nor am I here to argue, but for CB to put it right on their site and having been in the industry for nearly half my life with no evidence showing otherwise, I'd like to see some proof. Seeing as you know more about it than me, would you care to share with the class who does make it? There are several others here under my same assumption so some factual clarification would be great! Thanks

mnnw

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2018, 01:56:59 PM »

Well, how would it be proven, a daily snapshot for the last 5 years showing it is not there, maybe? Of course, one snapshot showing it was, would be much simpler.

wreckit87

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2018, 04:21:31 PM »

Well, how would it be proven, a daily snapshot for the last 5 years showing it is not there, maybe? Of course, one snapshot showing it was, would be much simpler.

Seeing as you're absolutely 100% certain that they do not come from the same plant, it is quite apparent that you know something I do not. Now, I will ask again. How is it that you are so sure Thermopex is not manufactured by Rehau? I'm genuinely curious where it does come from, as that has been the general consensus for several years and I would hate to say things that are not true. If you cannot tell me otherwise however, that says you do not know and are here solely to argue. Which is it? I'm more than happy to admit when I am wrong, if I can be proven to be wrong

schoppy

• OWF Model: G200
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2018, 10:39:39 PM »

Good Lord, give it a rest and get a life. Both of you.
Husqvarna 562XP
Echo CS-361P
Echo CS-310
31 ton splitter

wreckit87

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2018, 07:21:14 AM »

Good Lord, give it a rest and get a life. Both of you.

Some of us work with this stuff for a living and have a bit of a "need" to know where their products come from. When it's been the general consensus for many years that your product comes from one place and you are suddenly told otherwise, wouldn't you want to know so you can share correct information with your customers and forum-goers alike? This is my "life" that you've so eloquently demanded I get, so if you don't mind I'm going to sit here and wait for my answer- per your instruction
Pages: 1 [2]