Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:01:44 PM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by Smokeless
I loaded mine up to the smoke flapper tonight cause I just turned the radiant on in the garage.
In water temp at 90. Circ on low  Thermostat on 45deg  see how it does.
 Single digits tonight And tomorrow. So I put the tractor inside. Massey furgeson with a 152 Ci Perkins diesel. It started today outside at 18deg. With no heat or either. I was amazed.

on: Today at 06:51:59 PM 
Started by donniet79 - Last post by donniet79
Did a quick check on the supply and return right at my stove with my house calling for heat and had 176 on supply and 158 on return. I wasn’t running the hot water though and my furnace is variable speed so it only runs at 675 cfm. I’ll do another check this weekend with furnace call and running hot water.

on: Today at 06:51:09 PM 
Started by woodman - Last post by hondaracer2oo4
Will this work for you Eldon for a flat plate sizer?

on: Today at 06:10:54 PM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by d5knapp
nice! thats positive to hear! its keeping up good in the cold temps! seems to actually be performing better the colder it geys. i have only had to load about 8 inches above door frame at most so far.

on: Today at 05:59:05 PM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by Smokeless
I think of it as a vacation when I drive to Maine from NY. Lol.

I have a customer with a g -200. Heating a 5000sq foot early 1900s bed and breakfast in Castleton VT
420’ 1” pex.  I installed two Grundfos 26-99s. One in basement and one on the furnace.
 The fella said his oil furnace only came on twice when he didn’t get out in the am to load it because he was cooking breakfast for the clients.
 That furnace is a work horse.

on: Today at 05:37:14 PM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by wreckit87
I get paid windshield time haha

Princess…

Easy now...

on: Today at 05:35:48 PM 
Started by coolidge - Last post by wreckit87
In my basement I used regular ole 1” reducing T’s then bought gauges that had a thermal well that sweated in. Find the gauges first, then buy the appropriate T. Stay away from the Honeywell’s. They are all over the place, when I first installed them they claimed I picked 5 degrees up by time it left the basement. I have Miljoco’s on the back of the G200 and they read amazingly close to one another.

The hell? The ones I use are always nuts on with other gauges. Put a whole stack of em in once for half a job and the other half were Trerice, all read nuts on. Made a believer outta me I guess

on: Today at 05:24:44 PM 
Started by coolidge - Last post by coolidge
I have all Pasco, but I don't believe them, they have been calibrated. I did take them all out tonight to try and calibrate tomorrow.

on: Today at 04:58:55 PM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by mlappin
I get paid windshield time haha

Princess…

on: Today at 04:58:24 PM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by wreckit87
You can't afford me  ;) I like ya but that's a 13 hour drive each way! I get paid windshield time haha

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10