Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Barrett Enterprises not associated with Wood Doctor  (Read 10295 times)

green

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
Barrett Enterprises not associated with Wood Doctor
« on: January 15, 2012, 08:52:47 AM »

I once was a believer but now I have found! Barrett Enterprises, Callie Barrett, (Maine Wood Doctor) has not been associated with Wood Doctor, Arthur Turple, Rick Fulcher, Brian Nadeau, Creative Energy Solutions, Wood Doctor international, The Log Boiler, whatever they are calling themselves at this moment.

We are among the "taken" and are doing our part to keep communication open by others who have been harmed by these. 

Disillusioned

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
Re: Barrett Enterprises not associated with Wood Doctor
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 11:02:46 AM »

Thanks for the help Callie!  I'm pretty sure you're the only person I've spoken with in the last year who's telling the truth.  I'll do what I can to make sure your name isn't lumped together with these crooks.

green

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2012, 04:13:53 PM »

Thanks, I care about people not about money/materialistic things.  I would never intentionally hurt anyone much less profit from it.  I pride myself on customer service .

This is my mantra

The superior person seeks what is right; the inferior one, what is profitable - Confucius

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 04:16:42 AM »

I think you were  taken also, How much did he gut you for ? he only took my son for 1 wood-burner $8500 .  Since I live in Florida I am going to his Home today here for a check, But looks like we maybe all too late . This has been in the planning a long time I think . And with IRS and Revenue Canada after him I guess we will never see him again. He is still in  Ontario Canada this week preparing the transfers and new CASH generator for 1 more go around.

Panama Company Opened 2003-05-21 and we all think the start of the Tax evasion for IRS and Canada Revenue
http://ohuiginn.net/panama/company/id/433830
https://www.registro-publico.gob.pa/scripts/nwwisapi.dll/conweb/MESAMENU?TODO=SHOW&ID=433830

Arthur's Company name - NAVIERA MARITIMA ATLANTICO S.A.

Full Details

Directors

ARTHUR TURPLE (google)
REGINA TURPLE (google)
CORPORATE TREASURER INC. (google)
Subscribers

ISAMEL GERLI CHAMPSAUR
DORIS RIVAS
Agent

BUFETE RAINELDA MATA-KELLY
Date Registered

2003-05-21
Look up complete file

(search for 433830 as "Numero de Ficha")
No. de Ficha:
No. Documento:

Nombre de la Sociedad:
NAVIERA MARITIMA ATLANTICO S.A.
Tomo:   0   Folio:   0   Asiento:   0
Fecha de Registro:   21-05-2003   Status:   VIGENTE
No. de Escritura:   2673   Fecha de Escritura:   19-05-2003
Notaria:   
NOTARIA QUINTA DEL CIRCUITO
Provincia Notaria:   PANAMA
Duración:   PERPETUA   Domicilio:   PANAMA
Status de la Prenda:      (DEF-DEFINITIVA, PRE-PRELIMINAR)

Datos de 1a. Tasa Única
Boleta:   0   Fecha de Pago:   00-00-0000
Agente Residente:   BUFETE RAINELDA MATA-KELLY
Datos del Diario
Tomo:   2003   Asiento:   52803
Datos de Microfilmación
Rollo:   0   Imagen:   0

Moneda:   DOLARES AMERICANOS.
Monto de Capital:   40,000.00
Capital
EL CAPITAL SOCIAL AUTORIZADO DE LA SOCIEDAD ES DE CUARENTA MIL DOLARES
DIVIDIDO EN CIEN ACCIONES COMUNES, NOMINATIVAS O AL PORTADOR CON UN
VALOR NOMINAL DE CUATROCIENTOS DOLARES CADA UNA.
Representante Legal
EL PRESIDENTE SERA EL REPRESENTANTE LEGAL DE LA SOCIEDAD.
Título del Dignatario   Nombre del Dignatario
PRESIDENTE   ARTHUR TURPLE
TESORERO   CORPORATE TREASURER INC.
SECRETARIO   REGINA TURPLE

Jcl

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 07:29:54 PM »

I completely disagree!!!    You took my $$21,000 dollars and  sent me a receipt with your name listed on the top. Wood Doctor not listed any where on the title. I bought my boilers from barrett Enterprise not wood doctor!  waited my 6 weeks like i was told then told wait 4 more then wait couple more then its build just waiting for a full truck load to be shipped told that for a couple more weeks. then told that I need to call Lorelei at wood doctor  did that for weeks finally after months of my calling and emails i got one boiler I had to pay another shipping company to go get it for me. (another $1100 spent) again was told i would get my first shipping money back. Still waiting for my  $700 dollars back. barrett not helping me at all. but they where more then helpful when i was ordering!    I feel im one of the lucky people to get what i got but im still piss over this. Callie knew allot more then she tells everyone know one needs to go threw this.  People are in the cold and shes in florida in the warmth still selling stoves.

barrett enterprise took my money and left  me out on my  own to get my stove and money.  Thanks for a wonderful stressful summer/fall  barrett enterprise!!!!
wood doctor He5000
Block buster wood processior
Jd 855 backhoe

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2012, 10:51:12 PM »

For Any who have a process server ready send him Tuesday to his house or the air-hanger in Debert ,44 Spitfire Rd, Debert, NS B0M 1G0. (902) 662-4509 and it works as of today!  , Arthur is arriving in Truro Today Jan 16, he has been traveling all week with his partner Brian Nadeau setting up their new accounts and business in Ontario for another go at some new peoples hard earned money. Strange as I have seen emails from Brian Nadeau saying he lost 145,000 USD to Arthur . The snakes lie together and sleep together .

redhotnotgreen

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2012, 08:26:18 PM »

callie from barrett has also taken my money and then does not delever on her word..callie its me pat you should remember & im sure youll have a reply for this entry.

In nicer words, redhotnotgreen wants to let you know he feels he has enough proof against you in his statement.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 08:56:16 PM by Ridgekid »

Ridgekid

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 08:34:04 PM »

WARNING

This board is moderated and is tolerating these posts. So far we have felt that this is a great way for you to share your issues. Please tone it down a little.

Thank You.

green

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 06:28:54 AM »

Pat, of course I remember the nightmare we had to get your money refunded by Wood Doctor and the fact that I personally paid part of it myself.  You finally did receive full refund and tons of apologies from me as we were all scammed.

JCL was paid in full by Barrett Enterprises yesterday even tho the below email clearly states it was to be refunded by Arthur and we has assumed it was done.  We will send bill to Arthur, anyone think we have a snow balls chance in ???????

JCL    that was the last I had heard also.  I will send you the $700 to make things right with you as it is the RIGHT thing to do.  Please know when I sold a Wood Doctor I was lucky to make $500 profit, I always sold below retail price.  I always tried to do right by my customers.

I am so sorry you had to go thru this.    I hope you will post the below message on the forum as it clearly states Wood Doctor was going to reimburse you.  I am trying to do right although I am sure I will never see the money.
Thanks Callie

Date: September 28, 2011 2:46:26 PM EDT
To: jcl
Cc: Lorelei ,
Subject: Jason Lee, NH picking up HE5000 in South Dakota. Refunding $700.00 of the $600 paid in freight.
Hi Jason
Thank you for agreeing to handle freight on your WDHE5000 outdoor furnace.
Please email me the banking information to put the $700 in your
account as a refund for freight.
Best regards,
Arthur

Disillusioned

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 06:58:53 AM »

I appreciate that the forum is leaving this discussion up so potential buyers see what we dealers have been going through.  When it all blows up it's amazing where the shrapnel lands and I feel horrible that Barrett seems to catching a bunch of it since she's in the same boat as the rest of us.  As a dealer we take a risk every time we invest in a product.  My last WD customer couldn't wait any longer after an 8-week delay - in October I was still being told I might get something in December, so I refunded his money and he purchased something else.  The guy lives right around the corner, he needed heat and this is a pretty small town so I need to preserve the integrity of my store.    As everyone knows by now the WD boilers need to be paid in full 100% including the freight before they'll even place your order.  Arthur promised me an immediate refund so I used my savings to reimburse my customer and that was 3 months ago.  I'm still being promised that the money might be coming but I'm pretty sure my reputation cost me the price of an HE8000.  I'm $10,000 smarter than I used to be but experience isn't going to cover my bills.  When I've read that dealers "do nothing" and "refuse to help" keep in mind our calls go directly to voice mail, our emails are unopened, and the legal paperwork that's been mailed has been ignored.  They have no respect for BBB, Attorney General, Federal Trade Commission or even their local police.  Our hands are tied and it's the most frustrating experience you can imagine.  I can't order parts, ask questions, couldn't order another boiler if I wanted to because there's ZERO contact available.  Because of this I also can't support the boilers I already sold.  Want water treatment?  Look it up on the internet. Warranty problem?  Sorry, the company is a scam.  Can I interest you in something else?  Where are you going?? ?  Yup, really good for business.

Jcl

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 11:20:41 AM »

I appreciate that the forum is leaving this discussion up so potential buyers see what we dealers have been going through.  When it all blows up it's amazing where the shrapnel lands and I feel horrible that Barrett seems to catching a bunch of it since she's in the same boat as the rest of us.  As a dealer we take a risk every time we invest in a product.  My last WD customer couldn't wait any longer after an 8-week delay - in October I was still being told I might get something in December, so I refunded his money and he purchased something else. 

You Disillusioned being a company did the right thing.    Here where the problem is  i think the dealers who are selling boilers  or anything else if a order is placed and money is payed buy a customer.  The seller is now responsible to deliver the product or refund the money. not pass it off to the customer to get their money back .

your not going to goto your nearest  ford dealer and hand them $20,000  for a new truck them 8 weeks later the ford dealer tells there no truck you need to call someone in Detroit Mi  for your money back!

if your going to be a business #1 rule is take care of your customers.
wood doctor He5000
Block buster wood processior
Jd 855 backhoe

603doug

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2012, 01:43:39 PM »

Been in business for a few years(well drilling and pumps) and I hear both sides. I have installed a product and replaced it even thou it was not my issue swearing the whole time. If your supplier in this case Wood Doctor is owned by dirtbags who find stealing is the eleven commandment it can put one out of business real quick. I bought one and was made a "dealer" because there was no one in the area, come to find out this is standard business for them. My boy called a few months ago(I love my 10000) about a boiler and they said the same "no dealer we will make you one" just send us money and your stove is on its way", I educated the young lad and now he is looking else where. Talk to Neil of polar furnace yesterday and he said they will have parts and try their best to repair the bad rap wood doctor has given their product(they built wd stoves). I hope so because I really like my stove and would like to get years out of it.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 01:58:45 PM by Ridgekid »

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2012, 05:42:27 AM »

Its sad when the guy who did this thinks its a Joke, just looked on his wife's  FB . They are having a great time over taking money and not working for it.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=570526801&sk=wall

Arthur Turple

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2012, 05:01:07 PM »

Hello Mr Hawken
OR SHOULD I SAY JOHN  H-r-y.
John you have been having a gleeful time.

Some of the things that others said on the internet were true. 
Yes you know about the Panama property because I showed you that some time ago.  You also had a copy of my full information including my SS# because you worked in confidence with me at one time. 
I fired your lying ass when you walked off with those contracts.

We were way behind in deliveries all summer, mostly because they were not available.
When we crashed there were some undelivered furnaces.  They will be delivered soon.

Hawken and whatever other handles you are using AKA John H-r-y you take a picture and adds a lie to it to make the lie appear like the truth.   
I have even seen you do this before.  I had forgotten.  I watch in unbelief as you set up a series of lies to try to do financial harm to Rick Upman.
He never did you any harm, except cut back your income when he found out that you were deceiving him.

Hawken real name is John H-r-y. 
John lives in Nova Scotia.   
John hides under a few different handles. 
The Hawkin picture is also a fake.
Your whole life is a failure and you still continue to blame everyone else.
John H-r-y suffers from Narcissism.

THERE IS AN ANSWER TO THIS STEADY FAILURE OF FURNACES IN OUR INDUSTRY.
The answer will be on our website soon.
Arthur Turple, pres.
Wood Doctor

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2012, 09:18:34 PM »

Such a big list of partners you have had. I am not a past partner,  Tom Lubbers (thelogboiler.com) and I may see you if you show up at the hearing.
Pages: [1] 2