Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: HE5000 Gassifier  (Read 4753 times)

dirtryder

HE5000 Gassifier
« on: January 14, 2010, 09:22:30 AM »

Hello,
I have the HE5000 and love it. Heat house, pole barn, hot tub and DHW. The unit works just like advertised. My neighbors CB will smoke it out big time. This is my first season so we will see if I have any "leak" problems.

603doug

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
Re: HE5000 Gassifier
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2010, 08:39:10 PM »

I have the converter model and heat 2 building and hot tub year round and love it. Have not burned one btu of propane to heat going on 2 years. It burns so well it took me six months of not checking it out hourly to see if it had gone out.

dirtryder

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2010, 06:50:36 AM »

It burns so well it took me six months of not checking it out hourly to see if it had gone out.

:D :D  I know exactly what you mean. My wife would say "will you leave that thing alone".....
Which unit do you have?

603doug

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2010, 04:02:47 PM »

Bought the he 10000, it was their only"green model" at the time and I did not want an indoor gassifer and the mess etc. I did a fair amount of research and thought this was the best built plus they have been building this model for a few years so most the bugs have been id, it was not a quick attempt to capitalize on the fuel prices and put something out to meet emissions then develop problems