Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 06:34:51 PM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by RSI
I'm curious what other guys think but I think maintenance isn't significantly different with the newer style gassers. Dylan, others, thoughts?

This G200 is the most low maintenance stove I have ever ran by a long shot...
Same for me with the G200. I ran a GT220 for a couple years and that one was by far the highest maintenance stove I ever ran.

on: Today at 04:36:13 PM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by d5knapp
I'm curious what other guys think but I think maintenance isn't significantly different with the newer style gassers. Dylan, others, thoughts?

This G200 is the most low maintenance stove I have ever ran by a long shot...

on: Today at 04:21:53 PM 
Started by racnruss - Last post by RSI
The 2015 and older MF10000E are a little different. There are still a few of those around so if you were shopping for one that is another option you may be able to find.

on: Today at 10:37:08 AM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by mlappin
Have had about a dozen calves so far, every time momma lays down they try to climb back in.

on: Today at 10:09:41 AM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by Mr. Maple
   Stealing softwood slabs from next years sugar wood pile. Only supposed to reach 40 here today,then back down into teens again tonight. Should be shut down by now.

on: Today at 08:09:07 AM 
Started by racnruss - Last post by E Yoder
Should be.

on: Today at 07:58:06 AM 
Started by racnruss - Last post by racnruss
got it, thanks.  is pricing the same then ?

on: Today at 07:57:07 AM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by racnruss
both of my gassers were years ago too.  I haven't seen a newer one.   I'm sure they are getting better though.

on: Today at 07:43:39 AM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by mlappin
Ive not noticed any increased maintenance with my Gs over my old homemade.

Might have to clean the damper plate on my 200 once in awhile, but had to pull the cover over the solenoid/flapper assembly on my old conventional and give it a shot of WD40 every few weeks anyways. So no real change there other than its less of a hassle cleaning the damper plate than removing sheetmetal screws to get the cover off the old.

Ash removal is much easier with the G compared to shoveling them out of the old one.

I notice a significant wood savings with a G compared to my old conventional, but again it was old school conventional and nothing like a MF10,000e.

on: Today at 06:34:37 AM 
Started by d5knapp - Last post by E Yoder

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10