Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: training wheels....🤣😂  (Read 1676 times)

tinfoilhat2020

• OWF Brand: POS
    • View Profile
training wheels....🤣😂
« on: November 01, 2017, 08:08:51 PM »

so after a hard adjustment from years running conventionals....i think i finally am getting the hang of this thing...firat few days were rough. Couldnt keep a fire, couldn't get it to gas...ect, ect ect....most of which was due to my inexperience running and understanding this unit. But, the last 48hrs it has been running good and gassing like a champ. pure blue flame at peak gassing. took me a few loads to get a good good coal bed established. i am really impressed with thw efficiency so far on this unit....thanks to marty, jon and alex for all the help getting me broken in!!!

hondaracer2oo4

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster. Past Hardy
  • OWF Model: G200. Past H4
    • View Profile
Re: training wheels....🤣😂
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 08:53:06 PM »

:post:

E Yoder

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: GS 100
    • View Profile
    • www.heatmasterfurnace.com
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 02:33:39 AM »

Get some ash in that thing and it'll stay lit and reburn much better. I'm sure they told you that.
Every initial start on a downdraft unit is like that. It sweats and goes out without the ash. I tell them don't panic, it'll keep getting better, the colder the weather the quicker it reaches its optimum ash level.
Have fun!
HeatMaster dealer serving southwest VA.
www.heatmasterfurnace.com

tinfoilhat2020

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 04:39:31 AM »

thanks guys, it seems to be gettimg better with every load. still adding in a few extra splits than needed right now jist to.build that coal bed up. everything looked good this morning. hopefully my 26-99 will be here friday so i can change put the 15-58 that is just a little under size for my house loop

tinfoilhat2020

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 02:01:54 AM »

UPDATE: Unit is running phenomenal even in mild conditions. one I got a nice coal bed from this seasoned white oak built up it has been off to the races :) :thumbup: :thumbup: :D ;D :o