Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: In ground pool heated with Central Boiler 5036... Hot water doesn't keep flowing  (Read 22678 times)

yoderheating

• View Profile

And of course that is not how I normally do it but if the home owner needs a cheap alternative it is an option. 
Southwest Virginia
WF4000 Heat Master

fireboss

• OWF Brand: central boiler
  • OWF Model: 6048
    • View Profile

scott I use the pool filter on one side of plate ex and I put a by pass valve in between and that's what I use to control the temp !its a simple as it can get, its all pvc 
Sussex county new jersey                                                                   cb 6048 instald may 2010, heating 3000 sq and 15,000 gal pool,sure track dump trailer,35ton splitter,029,ms200,homlite xl

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile

scott I use the pool filter on one side of plate ex and I put a by pass valve in between and that's what I use to control the temp !its a simple as it can get, its all pvc

When the water is flowing through the plate do you notice a big difference in flow back into the pool?
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

RSI

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: G200 and B250
    • View Profile
    • RSI

I would keep an eye on the plate. The chemicals in the pool water are very corrosive to the copper in the brazing holding the plate together. If it fails you will want to make sure the water doesn't mix.

fireboss

• OWF Brand: central boiler
  • OWF Model: 6048
    • View Profile

only when I open the valve all the way I know what you r saying about going threw a 10 plate I keep it open about half way . Its like a mixing valve.
Sussex county new jersey                                                                   cb 6048 instald may 2010, heating 3000 sq and 15,000 gal pool,sure track dump trailer,35ton splitter,029,ms200,homlite xl
Pages: 1 2 [3]