Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Is Wood Doctor Done? Anyone had contact in last 2 weeks?  (Read 4271 times)

HappyCmpr

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
Is Wood Doctor Done? Anyone had contact in last 2 weeks?
« on: December 28, 2011, 09:07:22 AM »

None of the phones work at this point.  Most answering machines are full, the ones that ring through go unanswered and emails are not opened.  Anyone had contact with this company in the last 2 weeks?  I suspect they've pulled up stakes & bolted with my money and everybody else's but I can't confirm it. 

Has any gotten a refund in the last couple of months?  Wondering if there's still hope.

jrider

• OWF Brand: Portage and Main
  • OWF Model: Optimizer 250
    • View Profile
Re: Is Wood Doctor Done? Anyone had contact in last 2 weeks?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 05:42:28 PM »

I purchased a unit in August on my credit card (thankfully!)  After 8 weeks of hearing nothing from them, I filed a dispute with my credit card and its been in their hands since.  My cc company credited my account the day I filed dispute and haven't heard a word but so so thankful I had used the card because they could go after the money and not me.  If you ever do get through with them, I wouldn't trust a word they have to say

HappyCmpr

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 09:36:35 AM »

New Years Resoluyion 2012... listen to your gut.    Mine told me to suspect, but they insisted they were honest so I believed them.  Duh.  Never again!  Wish I'd used a credit card too!

coonsrich@yahoo.com

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: WoodDoctor
  • OWF Model: BP 8000
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 08:09:18 PM »

Still waiting since Nov 23 for repair parts.  Worthless warranty.

HappyCmpr

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 07:38:04 AM »

Such cowards!! Won't pick up the phone.  What do they think I'll do if they answer? Strangle them over the phone?  Sooooo frustrating!!  May have to plan a trip to Nova Scotia.  It can't be any more expensive than the money I've already been robbed of. 

Arthur Turple

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2012, 06:06:36 PM »

Wood Doctor was almost down for the count.

Silverwinds Hutterite Colony had manufactured our furnaces for the past 9 years.
They did a HOSTILE takeover of part of our distribution.
In the summer and fall of 2011 we had a hard time getting furnaces.  They no longer supply us with any.
We crashed in November 2011. 

There are still a few people that have not received their furnace.
These orders will be taken care of.  They will receive a furnace soon.  It will be a better one.

I was approached by a few manufacturers that heard what had happened and wanted to help.  This was appreciated, but I was not mentally able to step back into the fray at the time.  I am ready now!

Some of the things said on the internet were true. 
We were way behind in deliveries all summer, mostly because they were not available.
When we crashed there were some undelivered furnaces.  They will be delivered soon.

There is one person in particular who has been spreading lies about me, my family, my partners, and the company   He shows a picture or takes a fact and adds a lie to it to make the lie appear like the truth.  He goes by the handle of Hawken.  I thought it was someone else but now know who he is. 
I have even watched him do this before.  I had forgotten. 
I was shocked to watch him gleefully attack Rick Upman on the internet.  He secretly pretended to be other people to try to cause Rick to lose his franchise.
He was also known as Bankrupt and a couple of other names.
Hawken real name is John H-r-y. 
John is also from Nova Scotia.   
John hides under a few different handles. 
The Hawkin picture is also a fake.
John your life is one big failure, even though you blame everyone else.
John H-r-y suffers from Narcissism.

THERE IS AN ANSWER TO THIS STEADY FAILURE OF FURNACES IN OUR INDUSTRY.
The answer will be on our website by May 1, 2012.
Arthur Turple, pres.
Wood Doctor

thelogboiler

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: The Log Boiler
  • OWF Model: 2.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 08:31:54 PM »

Re: The log boiler
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:26:01 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove
Wwwgreenhousefurnaces.net  Is aurther turple , Brian nadeau and rick Fulcher of wood doctor all the photos and videos are all stolen from other manufactures they have ripped me off and a green house in Ontario beware they are operating a scam same as wood doctor you will not get a stove until you pay in full than they will not deliver ask for references as they have none

Report to moderator     216.18.245.146
ADD POLL
NOTIFY
MARK UNREAD
SEND THIS TOPIC
PRINT
Pages: [1]
« previous next »