Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Finally On!  (Read 2183 times)

eroc

• OWF Brand: Sequoyah
  • OWF Model: E3400
    • View Profile
Finally On!
« on: April 25, 2015, 08:15:20 AM »

Special thanks to the guys who could get me on this forum, lots of good stuff! Now has anyone heard of the brand Sequoyah? I have an E3400 which worked awesome! Back story: Just moved to CT people there kinda new what they were doing (not)  :bash: there was no manual left for the stove. So being the handyman I am (with my Father-in-law) we got it working and up to temp. Worked great as we had a BAD winter, ate around 11 cords of wood. I thought it was a closed loop and that the house fed the water tank water when low.. well that was not the case because after a while and a few warmer days it overheated.. Enough where I had to replace the electronics in it. Luckily I didn't crack the stove itself or received any leaks :o ... Well after re filling the 200 gals of water ontop fired it up again  and finished the winter. Now that I have closed it down and started cleaning it out the fire breaks are in crumbles. I have no brick plan and there are NO manuals online as the CO went under in early 2000's. Does anyone have a PDF, scan or anything I can get a copy of or buy somewhere with any info on this thing.
Thanks again guys for getting me on here and look fwd to answering any questions you may have!

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
Re: Finally On!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2015, 05:31:32 PM »

Eric , I'm real familiar with the stove, I'm going to send you a PM with my contact info, FREE  ADVICE!
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

Roger2561

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: Classic Edge 550 HD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 04:43:45 AM »

eroc - welcome to the most helpful site on the web.  You'll find many smart people in here who are willing to share their trade secrets free of charge.  Listen to what they have to offer and do not get offended if someone has an opposing point of view, it's how we all learn.  Good luck with the OWB.  Roger
CB Classic Edge 550 HD
JD Tractor 4500 4X4 with front-end loader
JD LX277AWS
Stihl 021
Stihl MS 311
Cud Cadet 27 Ton Wood splitter
2012 Honda Goldwing GL1800
New Hampshire

eroc

• OWF Brand: Sequoyah
  • OWF Model: E3400
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2015, 06:58:10 AM »

Slimjim contacted thank for the quick response. Look fwd to helping as much as i can on here.

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2015, 07:24:02 AM »

Awesome, I'll try to look today and see if I can find some pictures of some of the E 3300 and 3400 units that we have rebuilt, they are easy to do if you have something to lift the tank off the base with, PM me your E Mail address so I can send them to you as it is difficult to say the least to post pictures on here.
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.