Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: anyone have 4135  (Read 5443 times)

tanner

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: Legend
  • OWF Model: 4135
    • View Profile
anyone have 4135
« on: August 08, 2012, 07:33:06 PM »

Ok here is the deal.... Ive been looking to buy a wood boiler every sence this time last year.  Im nt haveing any luck at trying to figer out what i wona spend my hard ernd money on.  Ive looked and posted on natures comfort , shaver, earth and a few more and i cnt seem to make my mind up.  My bosses dad has a legend and has had it for two years and havent had any trouble with it and i went and looked at it the other day and really liked to lookes and the way it was design and i figerd id see if anyone had one abt the size i need.  Im gona go try and look at them this weekend and if anyone has had any trouble with them id like to here bc if i like what i see ill prob buy it just were i can get it done and over with.  So any info at all will help thanks

jerkash

• View Profile
Re: anyone have 4135
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 08:56:59 AM »

I have one that I have used one season - Love it to death!!  -  No problems so far on mine.  I heat a 3500 sf house, hot water and a garage (sometimes).  I live in NE North Carolina and last winter was one of the coldest on record.  Very pleased with mine. 

wood nut

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 03:13:15 PM »

I have had one for 3 yrs now no problems so far.I would recommend a legend to anyone.Good luck!

tanner

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 07:27:54 PM »

Thanks for the feed back I'm gona go saterday n look at them and if I like them I'm gona get one. 

koutsman

• OWF Model: 6180
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 07:24:11 AM »

This will be year #4 and all is well so far!!! We love it. Well I don't know if my wife would say that . It's getting harder to get her out there to help every year. She says she is getting smarter. I don't know about that!!!     
 Now is the time to get it bought, and get installed!!!  You will be glad you did!!! :thumbup:                                       
Kouts, Indiana
Legend 6180 - Installed 11/09
STIHL Farm Boss 20"

tanner

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 05:22:35 PM »

Went today and bought the 4135.  I'm pretty excited he said it would be towards the end of the week bfour it's delverd. Gona install my self that away I'll know how everything works. Any pointers on any brand or the pump n exchanger still half to buy them?

tanner

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 08:09:01 PM »

i hate to keep agervating yall about this but is the pipe double wall stove pipe or do they make some single wall.  Ive found out that the double wall is preaty pricey and i cant find any single wall that looks like it has the same locking as the peace thats on the heater.

koutsman

• OWF Model: 6180
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2012, 07:31:09 AM »

Tanner.
            I don't remember for sure but I think what is on the stove new is Silkirk pipe. I called my dealer and got a price for a 4 ft section to add to what came with the stove to make 6 ft total. It was really expensive. So I went to Menards and got two 3 ft sections for less money. Menards carries Supervent pipe I screwed out the Silkirk and the Supervent screwed right in.
Kouts, Indiana
Legend 6180 - Installed 11/09
STIHL Farm Boss 20"

jerkash

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2012, 08:42:32 AM »

My legend came with Supervent pipe.  I ordered a piece from Menards for around $100.00 and added it to mine.  Fit perfect