Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Business Development Bank Canada vs Arthur J. Turple AKA Wooddoctor  (Read 5393 times)

hawken

• View Profile

Anyone owed money will need to get in line now.

Halifax Court Filings for January 20   http://www.frankmagazine.ca/index.php?option=com_easyblog&view=entry&id=275&Itemid=1

Jan 20 Posted by Alex Boates    in Frank Blog
Beazley Homes & Developments Limited (Glenn E. Jones) vs. Cyrille Joseph Michaud (Property)
----
Business Development Bank of Canada (Harry D. Thompson) vs. Arthur J. Turple
----
Graham Downey (Janet E. Curry) vs. Matt Stewart (Personal Injury)
----

oldchenowth

Re: Business Development Bank Canada vs Arthur J. Turple AKA Wooddoctor
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 05:25:27 AM »

I guess I am just stupid!  I have studied my WD and, all in all, it's a good design.  It makes sense, is pretty efficient, was somewhat reasonably priced.  There are a few bugs I would have liked to been worked out, but I am learning how to deal with them.  Why on Earth would you go to all the trouble to build a decent stove and market it just to turn around and screw EVERYONE outside of your family?  Why throw it all away?  Your name will forever be looked on in shame, as will your family's.  Why would you bring dishonor to yourself and present and future Turples? 

I might be a jerk, stupid, and just plain old grumpy kind af guy, but I want to have honor and bring honor to my family and friends and Country.  Like I said, guess I'm just stupid!

martyinmi

• OWF Brand: Portage and Main
  • OWF Model: Optimizer 250
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 01:54:22 PM »

The stove you have apparently was not designed by Arthur, nor anyone represented by his company. From what I've gathered, he owns the Wood Doctor name, and all he ever was was a middle man. He simply purchased boilers from a manufacturer for a certain price, then marked the price up when they were sold to you. He added on 29 extra years to the manufacturer's warranty, which any good business person knows is a prescription for failure. I've always maintained that the brand of gasifying stoves that carries the Wood Doctor name(not the stainless ones, but that's a whole 'nother story)  are some of the finest built ones out there. If you maintain yours, I'll bet it will last for another 10-20 years.
   I'm not entirely sure all of Arthur's shortcomings were all of his doings alone. I think things really started going down hill when he got tangled up with his business partner Rick F. I've talked to Rick many times on the phone, and looking back now I can say that he is probably the most consistent liar I've ever encountered. I deal with salesmen daily, and typically after a minute or two I can get a pretty good read off from them. I swallowed everything Rick said- hook,line sinker, and bobber. In my defense, I never got to look him in the eye though.
   And...Dude(as my 10 year old would say), you are not stupid. You obviously just want to be able to trust others the same way you are trusted. We would all like to have that luxury. Unfortunately, with a planet full of Arthur Turples and Rick Fulchers, we all need to be wary more and more every day. I've been burned many times, and I'm sure I'm not done getting burned. We are definitely not stupid for having the desire to trust.
Newholland TZ-25da
30+ Chain Saws
'05 Dodge Diesel
Michigander
TSC 35 Ton Splitter

Arthur Turple

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 03:58:56 PM »

Hi Mr Hawkins
or should I say John H---y.
of Nova Scotia, Canada.

For some time I thought you were someone else and could never understand why he was saying these things.

As always I wish some of the comments you made were true.
I would certainly be much better off financially

My wife and I reside at 397 Prince St., Truro, NS  B2N 1E6
I am at home and am not on the run as your comments all over the threads seem to suggest.

I wish we had that other new home you refer that my wife has in another name.
I only have one brother Bill who lives in Alberta and do not have a brother Al

My wife is a loving wife and is very proud of me.
Jeanie was proud to post a picture of me on Facebook beside the town in Ontario named Arthur.

I do know why you spend your time doing this.
You are suffering from Narcissism.
Your whole life up to this time has been a failure, and you blame everyone else.
Mr Hawken AKE John H---y even your picture is a FAKE.

Yes, after 35 years in business I had a failure.  I plan to fix up those hurt.
Jesus loves you, you really need to check him out.
If you really want to know if God is real---Ask him "God if you are real, and Jesus is real, and the Holy Spirit is real, please reveal yourself to me."  It is not about religion.  Religion stinks and hurts people.  It is about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

PS  Wood Doctor will be back up running before May 1, 2012.

There are still a few people that have not received their furnace.
These orders will be taken care of.  They will receive a furnace.  It will be a better one.

Wood Doctor will continue to honor their warranties.

THERE IS AN ANSWER TO THIS STEADY FAILURE OF FURNACES IN OUR INDUSTRY.
The answer will be on our website by May 1, 2012.
Arthur Turple, pres.
Wood Doctor
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 04:14:18 PM by Arthur Turple »

artbaldoni

• OWF Brand: Nature's Comfort
  • OWF Model: NCB-175 Modified to burn coal and/or wood.
  • Continuously burning since 2010!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 06:01:53 AM »

Could someone please combine all the WoodDoctor threads? It seems they all have repetitive, word for word posts.
Nature's Comfort  NCB-175
Dolmar 5105 20"
Makita DCS6401 28"
1995 5/8 ton Dodge
7 x 14 10k Trailer
Bobcat 7753 w/EEL Tracks
22T Huskee Splitter
Fiskars X-27
Fiskars X-11
15 # Monster Maul
Titan 60"  Twin Cyl. Root Grapple

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2012, 07:58:04 PM »

Maybe he will cover all the warranty ? Wooddoctor is open again I see http://www.wooddoctorfurnace.com/

thelogboiler

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: The Log Boiler
  • OWF Model: 2.5
    • View Profile

Re: The log boiler
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:26:01 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove
Wwwgreenhousefurnaces.net  Is aurther turple , Brian nadeau and rick Fulcher of wood doctor all the photos and videos are all stolen from other manufactures they have ripped me off and a green house in Ontario beware they are operating a scam same as wood doctor you will not get a stove until you pay in full than they will not deliver ask for references as they have none

Report to moderator     216.18.245.146
ADD POLL
NOTIFY
MARK UNREAD
SEND THIS TOPIC
PRINT
Pages: [1]
« previous next »

thelogboiler

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: The Log Boiler
  • OWF Model: 2.5
    • View Profile

I hope anyone who decides to by a hydrogen bomb from wood doctor will at least ask for a copy of there liability insurance policy , when I asked them about there policy they said that they ( Brian nadeau ,aurthur turple ) will never have a policy instead they would just file for bankruptcy . Let's hope no one dies