Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Anyone heard of hy-PE-RTube?  (Read 7865 times)

BIG AL

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster SS
  • OWF Model: G 200
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone heard of hy-PE-RTube?
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2017, 07:30:41 PM »

I was playing with some regular 3/4 pex today running some cold water supply lines. The whole time I was fighting with it I was looking at all the hy-PE-RTube I ran and wishing all pex layed out that easy. I ran all my heating loops just temp hanging all the tube with wire then went back with the hangers. The pex I ran today I had to hang it as I went along or it rolled back up as soon as I let it go. Too bad its not NSF I would have used more of the hy-PE-RTube.

SE Mass
Husqvarna 55 , 455 , 372xp , Stihl MS 250
Farmall 460 Diesel , Case VAH with hi-clearance wood trailer, Ford 655 4x4 , Ford 445 loader, Farmall A with custom built logsplitter with own power unit and hoist.

BIG AL

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster SS
  • OWF Model: G 200
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone heard of hy-PE-RTube?
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2018, 03:11:42 PM »

Just thought I'd give a little update since I put the hot water to the pex. I am running my boiler at 180 HL with 160 LL. I had all the loops hung up nicely to the ceiling joists with hangers about every other one. Well this stuff is like rubber with heat to it. Had to go back and nail it up on every joist to make it stay up on the ceiling. The pex-a I ran for domestic hot water is much less flexable , but only 130 max temp too.
SE Mass
Husqvarna 55 , 455 , 372xp , Stihl MS 250
Farmall 460 Diesel , Case VAH with hi-clearance wood trailer, Ford 655 4x4 , Ford 445 loader, Farmall A with custom built logsplitter with own power unit and hoist.
Pages: 1 2 [3]