Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: What Really Happened at Wood Doctor by the President - Arthur Turple  (Read 40250 times)

hawken

• View Profile
Re: What Really Happened at Wood Doctor by the President - Arthur Turple
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2012, 03:09:17 AM »

There is little chance of anyone getting any $$$ from Claims. Just This week there has been a seize order issued by Revenue Canada . If you were a supplier to WD-Arthur you have a court  letter also.

martyinmi

• OWF Brand: Portage and Main
  • OWF Model: Optimizer 250
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2012, 07:17:37 AM »

Funny  heard the same thing by someone very reliable that WD wanted to be made by PM.  Only PM would know for sure.
Arthur Turple will NEVER do business with Portage and Main. Hawken obviously does not care for Arthur, and that's understandable. He should, however, make sure there are at least partial truths in his posts. Debasing a reputable manufacturers good name by associating them Arthur constitutes fraud. After speaking with the good folks from Portage and Main at the Ag Expo in Louisville Kentucky on Thursday, I can assure you all that Hawken's posts that associate Arthur Turple with Portage and Main are pure gossip at best.     
Newholland TZ-25da
30+ Chain Saws
'05 Dodge Diesel
Michigander
TSC 35 Ton Splitter

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2012, 07:48:09 AM »

You are correct Marty , however perhaps you did not read the post below, this understanding states its WHAT we hear from Arthur's SIDE.  At no time did I say portage said this. " Real or Not " this means its very possible its not TRUE as I said its from Arthur's side. " someone would have to ask portage "   this all seems very clear to me, but somehow your understanding of the English statement seems to have twisted the words .

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2012, 07:50:53 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove
We can only speak of what we hear from Arthurs side of the play Book while raising money for another go around, real or not ? someone would have to ask portage.

This Blog is to report what we hear, or have questions, I stated what  I heard from Arthur's Side. Seems some people support WD actions I see.

martyinmi

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2012, 11:26:30 AM »

The New WoodDoctor is soon in production at http://portageandmainboilers.com/ provided Arthur comes up with the deposit for the first 50 Boilers..
I understand English quite well. Your statement above appears to state what you assume to be fact. By the way, who are you, where are you from, and how do you feel Arthur wronged you? Perhaps we can help?

I can understand you wanting some type of justice, as that is human nature. The end that you are seeking may not be justifiable by the means you are employing. Going after Wood Doctor is your business and your right- if you have been wronged by them(him). I'd sure like to see you take a different approach to achieve the vindication you feel you deserve and leave this forum to those of us who choose to use use it for it's intended purpose.
Newholland TZ-25da
30+ Chain Saws
'05 Dodge Diesel
Michigander
TSC 35 Ton Splitter

TheBoiler

• OWF Brand: Garn
  • OWF Model: WHS2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2012, 12:28:16 PM »

That was clever, replied to the wrong thread.

It seems WD has no money so going after them would be a waste of time and money.

Going after an individual, well that is a much more complicated situation and I would be surprised if it was practical. That assumes the individual has assets that could be got at as well. My guess is that they are well hidden.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 12:34:13 PM by TheBoiler »

Bull

• OWF Brand: Hardy
  • OWF Model: Rebuilt H2
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2012, 01:12:09 PM »

The New WoodDoctor is soon in production at http://portageandmainboilers.com/ provided Arthur comes up with the deposit for the first 50 Boilers..
I understand English quite well. Your statement above appears to state what you assume to be fact. By the way, who are you, where are you from, and how do you feel Arthur wronged you? Perhaps we can help?

I can understand you wanting some type of justice, as that is human nature. The end that you are seeking may not be justifiable by the means you are employing. Going after Wood Doctor is your business and your right- if you have been wronged by them(him). I'd sure like to see you take a different approach to achieve the vindication you feel you deserve and leave this forum to those of us who choose to use use it for it's intended purpose.

well put Marty
Southern Indiana
Just outside of the "Small Town"

franky

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2012, 09:13:45 AM »

Very well put Marty..who is this Howie anyways? :thumbup:

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2012, 09:50:24 AM »

I wanna know how he got the shots of him walking down the street and all of that
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2012, 02:58:49 AM »

Eye in the sky is very useful for surveillance , look at the angle of the picture, its from up above . if you know where to look, PM me if your want the link connection , I am happy now just with my Hawken unit. the WD is now dead and recycled .
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 03:04:27 AM by hawken »

oldchenowth

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2012, 09:17:40 AM »

WOW! This whole WD thing died pretty quick.  Seemed to just be getting juicy and now, Nothing.

jrider

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2012, 04:59:00 PM »

I agree I was really looking forward to an all out verbal attack but am suprised it didnt happen.  Do you think that no one bought the recent dose of spoon fed crap?

willieG

• owbinfo.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2012, 05:13:39 PM »

seems to me arthur popped in here and on his company site and gave some sort of explanation (real or not?) that left him with a clear concience  and moved on to his next money making adventure. business people that have a  good business going always want another one..seems he did not do enough homework in his internet or phone business and got himself burned. he willpop up again somwhere in some business.
home made OWB (2012)
Ontario Canada

Bull

• OWF Brand: Hardy
  • OWF Model: Rebuilt H2
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2012, 06:20:47 PM »

Shhhh   don't kick the hive
Southern Indiana
Just outside of the "Small Town"

oldchenowth

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2012, 07:57:04 AM »

The only question I have, is where do I get my chemical water treatment now for my WD?  Being that my $8000 warranty and free stove are both obsolete.  Hopefully I can get replacement parts if needed from some other source and the "wood doctor" water treatment.  Bought an Edsel, then bought a Yugo, then bought a Wood Doctor. Seems to be atrend with me.  Don't let me buy your brand, or they will soon be out of business.  Maybe I'll go look at a new Pontiac or Saturn this weekend, the wife needs reliable transportation.

hawken

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2012, 07:29:38 PM »

As a supplier to WD had indicated to a few of us just last week. The Revenue Canada and IRS USA have looked for tax money from Arthur for years and is requesting every transaction for the past 7 years . Now a full audit has resulted in him shutting down. He knew it was on the way in 2010 and planned 2011 as his revival year with the NEW factory scheme and 25 million government loan from USA.   But flying back and forth to FL in his private jet costing 40,000 USD fuel 1 way sure eats up the profit from the wood stoves . He plans to open late April under a new name and a 40 year warranty .
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5