Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Crazy stuff near me taking place  (Read 6995 times)

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy stuff near me taking place
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2013, 09:28:26 PM »

Glad to see some more people who are awake.....

I have a lot of plans this summer, hoping that time allows me to become better prepared. 

I already have a flock of chickens, I get about 18 eggs per day, I'll be picking up a lot of canning supplies soon.  I am also constructing rabbit cages to raise meat rabbits, I used to do that as a kid and loved it but there could be a time when it would be great to have them.  Rabbit is the most efficient form of meat, they produce the most meat per pound of food, there like the gassifiers of the boiler world lol

Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

Bull

• OWF Brand: Hardy
  • OWF Model: Rebuilt H2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2013, 10:32:47 AM »

The best way to get family members to become prepper,s is to let them think they are prepping for bad weather storms, earth quakes or other natural disasters that happen daily all over the country. A storm went through here (Southern IN) a few years ago and we lost power for a week. That insures the need for a generator. After a big snow storm the roads are closed so you can't go to the store, great to have plenty of extra food stored for this. I agree that it is going to hit the fan and that may happen sooner rather than later so be like a boy scout and be prepared. Here is a good site to check out http://ingunowners.com/forums/index.php   
Southern Indiana
Just outside of the "Small Town"

oldchenowth

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2013, 02:27:03 PM »

Just re-reading this thread.  Be careful Marty, someone might hear you becoming violent on a tree and take your chain saw away.  Or they may chain themselves to it to let return to mother Earth, naturally.

That is when I shoot them.

Scares me every news cast.  Like Roger said, percentage wise there are way more pressing issues out there. North Korea wants a stab at us, all kinds of nations want us dead, and all they can talk about is taking from hard working law abiding citizens.  When the poop flies though, they will run to the redneck down the road for food, warmth, and protection because they cannot fend for themselves.  I just pray my little girl will not have to see any of this, but I'll bet she does.

Scott7m

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2013, 02:37:06 PM »

I get half sick when I dig into this stuff, I can say with most certainty we'll rarely hear any truth on the news.  The media is just the show, it's the smoke and mirror show we watch while the corruption goes wild, I'm not blaming congress or them though, I truly believe the powers that be are the global banks and the world elite, our country has already went broke, and the politicians just become the puppets for them.
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
606-316-9697

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2013, 06:47:05 AM »

On that note does anyone out there want to get involved in helping me with the project that I am working on, if I can make it work I will be producing 5000 to 7000 watts of clean power with my gassification wood boiler while heating my home and shop this next winter. Back on the subject of preparedness, I personnally would rather fight that fight now than leave it to my son 21 years old as we have all left them with over 60,000 in debt to our federal overlords without their permission, because we did not pay attention.I am so happy that more Americans are getting prepared and listening. Get to know your neighbors people, talk politics to them as I do with my potential customers at the shows,sometimes it turns them off but o- well those people would probably hurt themselves with a boiler anyway
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

Scott7m

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2013, 07:01:42 AM »

On that note does anyone out there want to get involved in helping me with the project that I am working on, if I can make it work I will be producing 5000 to 7000 watts of clean power with my gassification wood boiler while heating my home and shop this next winter. Back on the subject of preparedness, I personnally would rather fight that fight now than leave it to my son 21 years old as we have all left them with over 60,000 in debt to our federal overlords without their permission, because we did not pay attention.I am so happy that more Americans are getting prepared and listening. Get to know your neighbors people, talk politics to them as I do with my potential customers at the shows,sometimes it turns them off but o- well those people would probably hurt themselves with a boiler anyway

How do you plan on doing it, you can email me at ssalternativeheating@yahoo.com

Maybe it's something I can help on

I just added 5k solar to my roof
Furnace Parts Dealer
606-316-9697

Bull

• OWF Brand: Hardy
  • OWF Model: Rebuilt H2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2013, 09:12:38 PM »

I asked a while back about running a generator off the wood gas from a gasifier owb, I would be interested in your idea also.
Southern Indiana
Just outside of the "Small Town"
Pages: 1 [2]