Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: I hope this world gets better someday  (Read 3796 times)

Jack72

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: E-1450 (11)
    • View Profile
I hope this world gets better someday
« on: December 14, 2012, 09:41:56 PM »

Hello everyone

I can't help but to not think about those poor defenseless children that had no idea what was happening and the parents that lost there children today to someone that is very sick!!!       

I just want to say my thoughts and prayers are with everyone in that small town.   

I don't know what's worse 9-11 or this now.       :( :-[
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 07:00:08 AM by Jack72 »
Chevy 2500 HD 13 Duramax
Stihl 046 036 009
Northern Tool 25 ton Splitter

Pit Crew

• OWF Brand: Centeral Boiler
  • OWF Model: 6048
    • View Profile
Re: I hope this world gets better someay
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 03:42:26 AM »

x2
North east Ohio
Since 1960

martyinmi

• OWF Brand: Portage and Main
  • OWF Model: Optimizer 250
    • View Profile
Re: I hope this world gets better someday
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 12:57:53 PM »

I'm with ya Jack. One of my best friends is a teacher in a very large school district here in Mi. She has a CCW permit, but she is not allowed to carry while working.
Prayers for understanding and peace to all the family's involved.
Newholland TZ-25da
30+ Chain Saws
'05 Dodge Diesel
Michigander
TSC 35 Ton Splitter

Jack72

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 09:28:27 PM »

I'm with ya Jack. One of my best friends is a teacher in a very large school district here in Mi. She has a CCW permit, but she is not allowed to carry while working.
Prayers for understanding and peace to all the family's involved.

Hey Marty

My wife is a 1st grade teacher too  she has been watching the news very closely and has been very upset about the whole thing         Its very upsetting
Chevy 2500 HD 13 Duramax
Stihl 046 036 009

dwneast77

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler; Wood Doctor
  • OWF Model: E-Classic 2300; HE10000
    • View Profile
    • HeatherWood Gardens
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 09:59:27 PM »

My wife is also a teacher, 6th grade.  She too was pretty shook up last night.  Certainly a messed up situation.  What is with people these days?  So many shootings all over the place. 
Eastern Maine (near Calais)
Central Boiler E-2300
Wood Doctor HE10000
Stihl 290 Farmboss
Craftsman 27 ton Splitter
JD 870 Tractor

Jack72

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 05:28:00 AM »

My wife is also a teacher, 6th grade.  She too was pretty shook up last night.  Certainly a messed up situation.  What is with people these days?  So many shootings all over the place.

Dwneast

My wife said the other day that she had a little girl so excited the other day that Santa Claus was coming that she was jumping up and down if that don't bring a tear to your eye    Just taking that away from them alone         so close to Christmas   Those poor family's when that day gets here its going to very tuff on them 
Chevy 2500 HD 13 Duramax
Stihl 046 036 009

baldwin racing

• OWF Brand: Thermo-Control (indoor)
  • OWF Model: 500/2000 (in the insulated jacket)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 06:11:54 AM »

Hello everyone

I can't help but to not think about those poor defenseless children that had no idea what was happening and the parents that lost there children today to someone that is very sick!!!       

I just want to say my thoughts and prayers are with everyone in that small town.   

I don't know what's worse 9-11 or this now.       :( :-[

I agree jack,
if you are going to hurt someone hurt your self not poor kids that are just starting there lives.......my thoughts go out to the children parents,teachers families that died.....what a mess...... :(

now for us gun owners they will make it harder for us legal people to buy them and most (not all people that do crimes steal there guns away)
kelly
husqvarna 357 xp
allis-chalmers 5050 2,100 org hrs
farmall m (set up for just tractor pulling)
farmall H

woods23

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: Woodmaster
  • OWF Model: 4400
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 06:30:03 AM »

It it soo sad, I live about 5 min from the school.   On Friday morning,  I was at the children's dentest wtih my daughter, one of the Staff workers all of sudden started flipping out sceaming and crying.   She raced out the door saying my child is in the school and they just locked it down.  I never seen someone so scared before.  I will never forget the look on her face.   Those poor childen in the school didn't even know what was going on.

Jack72

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 11:53:06 AM »

It it soo sad, I live about 5 min from the school.   On Friday morning,  I was at the children's dentest wtih my daughter, one of the Staff workers all of sudden started flipping out sceaming and crying.   She raced out the door saying my child is in the school and they just locked it down.  I never seen someone so scared before.  I will never forget the look on her face.   Those poor childen in the school didn't even know what was going on.

Woods

Sorry to hear that your town has to go through this.         Hopefully some how your town can come all together and pull through this.      Easy for me to say.      Hold your children close.           My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.    I don't what to say to my children let alone yours in the same town.       I can't imagine what you can say to make them feel safe.    I guess time will help but not forgotten.        Take care        Jack
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:57:07 AM by Jack72 »
Chevy 2500 HD 13 Duramax
Stihl 046 036 009

dwneast77

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler; Wood Doctor
  • OWF Model: E-Classic 2300; HE10000
    • View Profile
    • HeatherWood Gardens
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 05:10:14 PM »

Woods23 -  Sent chills down my spine reading your post.  Just emphasized the reality of it that much more.  I have family in Ct., but fortunately not in that immediate area.  I just can't figure out what would possess anybody to attack little children like that. 

And I'm with you others on the gun control bs.  Disarming America would only disarm the innocent.  There will always be a sufficient supply of weapons to criminals, just like drugs will always be there for those who want them. 
Eastern Maine (near Calais)
Central Boiler E-2300
Wood Doctor HE10000
Stihl 290 Farmboss
Craftsman 27 ton Splitter
JD 870 Tractor

oldchenowth

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 06:08:11 AM »

Sympathy and prayers to all the families and friends affected.  No words can help them and we will never know the pain they suffer.  I can't even wrap my head around something like this.  The best thing I think we could do is praise and remember all those brave souls that suffered and died and never utter that coward POS name that did this evil deed.

May God comfort those in need.