Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Conventional to gasser wood consumption reduction  (Read 6117 times)

Roger2561

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: Classic Edge 550 HD
    • View Profile
Re: Conventional to gasser wood consumption reduction
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2014, 05:38:03 AM »

Great discussion.   :thumbup:  I like everything said here.  But, I believe more people would run for office if the main stream media wouldn't look for something/anything in your past they can and will to make you look really bad.  The media by admission is 94% liberal voting, so they'll do anything in their power to keep the likes of someone of their own ilk in power.  They'll delve into your background as far back as to middle school/high school.  You may have done something when you were in your in teens that looking back you wonder what the heck you were thinking but the snakes in the news will make it a huge deal.  The problem with this is, they have access to millions of people via the airwaves/internet to spread their propaganda.  The average hard working American does not have that access so their voice is not heard.  Enough for a Saturday morning.  Got work to do.  Roger 
CB Classic Edge 550 HD
JD Tractor 4500 4X4 with front-end loader
JD LX277AWS
Stihl 021
Stihl MS 311
Cud Cadet 27 Ton Wood splitter
2012 Honda Goldwing GL1800
New Hampshire

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2014, 06:33:07 AM »

You guys ever notice how hard it is to argue with the truth??

That's why I love our fellow Kentucky an Rand Paul, he is about as level headed as it gets when it comes to a politician.

You all ever heard of Thomas Massey?   He's another congressman who lives 15 minutes from me, he has a incredibly nice house that he built all on his own.  It's all off grid with a nice big wood boiler system in it as well, all radiant!
All of his electrical comes from his solar system, he did all of that himself too!  In the center of his main living area there is a 20 ft circle of wood planks that all meet in the center at the point literally the size of a pencil lead, he had cut all those boards and u would not believe how they fit. 

Point being, the guy us crazy smart,  but he still has the ability to work with his own hands and I think that reflects in his judgment.  He and Rand are always traveling together down here dropping into local breakfast gatherings or hole in the wall burger joints to chat with the folks.
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2014, 06:41:30 AM »

THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE WILL SAVE THIS NATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

Sluggo

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster SS
  • OWF Model: 20,000e
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2014, 01:56:44 PM »

I guess I'm also part of the silent majority!  Just hold on until 2016 guys and Scotty Walker will save us all!  He's the governor of Packerland and he's all business!
Stihl 441
Stihl 660
Stihl 029 Farm Boss
Bobcat T190
Grapple
Farmi 501 Winch
2015 3500 Crew Cab HIGH COUNTRY Duramax

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2014, 07:31:19 PM »

I guess I'm also part of the silent majority!  Just hold on until 2016 guys and Scotty Walker will save us all!  He's the governor of Packerland and he's all business!

If he had to so much as stand in the corner for hitting somebody with a spitball the lame stream media will tear him a new one. While liberal candidates can have relatives that supported the nazi party and that will never come up.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

Crow

• OWF Brand: Portage & Main
  • OWF Model: BL 28-40
  • Eastern Ontario
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2014, 06:14:23 AM »

If he had to so much as stand in the corner for hitting somebody with a spitball the lame stream media will tear him a new one. While liberal candidates can have relatives that supported the nazi party and that will never come up.

What's the deal with that? We have the exact same problems north of the border.( at least in Ontario) Our Liberals continuously screw up costing the taxpayer, have run many businesses out of the province yet at voting time get put back in.  :bash:

oldchenowth

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2014, 06:49:05 AM »

Blind majority, Crow.  It's all I can think of.  Noone can think anymore.  Just a bunch of Jim Jones feeding the kool aid to them, but killing them slowly so they don't feel it as much.  People just can't see the manipulation or choose not to see it.  It's all over the World not just the States and Canada.  It is easier to follow words (lies) than think about what is being said.

Polosi said it best "pass this law so we can see what it says" .  Don't look over the cliff to see if you need a parachute, jump first and decide on the way down.  Isn't that easier than going back and preparing for the jump properly?

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2014, 07:13:37 AM »

Blind majority, Crow.  It's all I can think of.  Noone can think anymore.  Just a bunch of Jim Jones feeding the kool aid to them, but killing them slowly so they don't feel it as much.  People just can't see the manipulation or choose not to see it.  It's all over the World not just the States and Canada.  It is easier to follow words (lies) than think about what is being said.

Polosi said it best "pass this law so we can see what it says" .  Don't look over the cliff to see if you need a parachute, jump first and decide on the way down.  Isn't that easier than going back and preparing for the jump properly?

If the media wasn't as far to the left as it gets they would a poured it on her so thick she'd been stepping down the next week

But oh its ok, she's cool

Just like hillary and the whole, "oh its a response to a YouTube video" over benghazi..  them dang idiots wouldn't know YouTube if it slapped them in the face.    Meanwhile they were ramming stakes and broken pieces of wood up our country men's ass while our leaders tell us a load of crap. 
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

Crow

• Eastern Ontario
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2014, 07:29:17 AM »

If the media wasn't as far to the left as it gets they would a poured it on her so thick she'd been stepping down the next week

But oh its ok, she's cool

Just like hillary and the whole, "oh its a response to a YouTube video" over benghazi..  them dang idiots wouldn't know YouTube if it slapped them in the face.    Meanwhile they were ramming stakes and broken pieces of wood up our country men's ass while our leaders tell us a load of crap.

"IF THE MEDIA WASN'T AS FAR TO THE LEFT" There lies the biggest problem!! The lefties only report what benefits the lefties. If a person does not have access to an unbiased media source how would they know what is true or not.

Sorry Hondaracer, we kind of got of your topic,OK wayyy of topic.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 07:32:26 AM by Crow »

Crow

• Eastern Ontario
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2014, 07:50:17 AM »

On an interesting side note, I think the lefties have more power than we realize. My laptop is now having issues since posting the previous message. Hummmm?

Sluggo

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster SS
  • OWF Model: 20,000e
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2014, 10:19:49 AM »

And mysteriously am always booted off fox news?!?!  No problems anywhere else!?!?
Stihl 441
Stihl 660
Stihl 029 Farm Boss
Bobcat T190
Grapple
Farmi 501 Winch
2015 3500 Crew Cab HIGH COUNTRY Duramax

farmboythegreat

• OWF Brand: freisen
  • OWF Model: 33hd
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2014, 01:48:21 PM »

And mysteriously am always booted off fox news?!?!  No problems anywhere else!?!?

fox must have rif raf  firewall   :thumbup:
Muir Ontario Canada

hondaracer2oo4

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster. Past Hardy
  • OWF Model: G200. Past H4
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2014, 04:21:07 PM »

Lol it's all good crow. I enjoy the political talk too so it's not all for not.

boyland

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2014, 02:47:18 PM »

we see about 40-50% less wood in the gasification  compared to the older models.

However you are going to need you wood in fireplace form and it needs to be seasoned and dry.

I believe for most of the EPA approved models this is going to be true.

The older boiler if I could lift, roll or push it in that it would eat it up.
Pages: 1 [2]