Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: 20 year Warranty Midwest/Synergy Boilers  (Read 5193 times)

CREW1

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: Midwest Outdoor Boiler
  • OWF Model: JUNK
    • View Profile
20 year Warranty Midwest/Synergy Boilers
« on: December 16, 2014, 11:40:06 AM »

What all does the warranty cover?
Many Synergy Boiler Outdoor Wood Furnace owners use their furnace to heat multiple buildings from one location. Consult a dealer for the proper model and configurations to heat your space. With the exception of the blower, Synergy Boiler warrants material and labor on any defects in workmanship for twenty years from the purchase date, to the origianl owner.

This is direct from the Synergy Boiler site...Synergy started after Midwest had to shut down due to corrupt business practices. Remember if it quacks like a duck, waddles like a duck, it's a duck!! Don't buy one, they are junk!!

This warranty would be awesome IF it was honored by the liar running the business. Problem is it takes so much time and energy to try and get him to do what he promises that time is up for his lies.

Let's get him. If you were JILTED by these clowns I am gathering info for a class action lawsuit against his complete company.

send emails with your info to timberlakecrew@charter.net

Thanks!!

CREW1

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
Re: 20 year Warranty Midwest/Synergy Boilers
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 12:43:27 PM »

Let me tell you how Craig and his puppet/minion Jim handles his industry leading company's warranty policy. In February 2014 he told me he would ship me out a Drop In Stack because the original stack burned out in the first year...for 10 months he said it was shipping. It never arrived. The latest reply from Craig was that I need to put firebricks on the to of the stack and cut off airflow which will slow down the burn and cut down on the wood used.

So for 10 months he was shipping the new drop in and all of a sudden he recommends firebricks as his warranty fix...this guy is wacked.

crew11

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 01:15:19 AM »

Let me tell you how Craig and his puppet/minion Jim handles his industry leading company's warranty policy. In February 2014 he told me he would ship me out a Drop In Stack because the original stack burned out in the first year...for 10 months he said it was shipping. It never arrived. The latest reply from Craig was that I need to put firebricks on the to of the stack and cut off airflow which will slow down the burn and cut down on the wood used.

So for 10 months he was shipping the new drop in and all of a sudden he recommends firebricks as his warranty fix...this guy is wacked.

Really?? you waited ten months for something then griped about it not showing? you cant go an hour without posting how you were just stolen and robbed by this company and your dream team of lawyers are gonna bring them down...SHOW US THE PROOF! your posts are as lame and fake as your other usernames used to complain.
yes i know you have different ones.
tbroden1985@gmail.com
show the proof

CREW1

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 09:02:48 AM »

I gave Craig the benefit of the doubt for 10 months. During that time I was texting him very politely. He gave excuse after excuse of why the item didn't ship. I am finished playing his games. the stack is all but burned out and I was told to place bricks on the top to cut down airflow...That is not honoring a warranty. If you think that is honoring a warranty you should go to work for him.

So now I have a local machine shop building a fix for the stack and it is costing me 375.00.

No warranty coverage as promised. People before you buy one of these Midwest/Synergy boilers do your research. Matt and Todd on these midwest  threads are also people that have the same problems. Check BBB as well.

CREW1

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 10:00:16 AM »

Really?? you waited ten months for something then griped about it not showing? Yes, 10 months I gave him the benefit of the doubt. After a month I should have started griping actually. Or in your case should I just have said "no problem don't send it" that makes NO SENSE. At what point do you demand the service you were promised?

you cant go an hour without posting how you were just stolen and robbed by this company and your dream team of lawyers are gonna bring them down..Actually I don't post every hour. These threads are time stamped so people can see that statement you made makes no sense!

...SHOW US THE PROOF! your posts are as lame and fake as your other usernames used to complain.
yes i know you have different ones. WRONG! timberlakecrew@gmail.com Matt, todd and the others throughout this thread are different people, sorry but you are wrong i am just timberlakecrew@gmail.com

tbroden1985@gmail.com
show the proof
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:17:56 AM by CREW1 »