Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: TAKE A STAND AGAINST MIDWEST (SYNERGY) BOILERS  (Read 507447 times)

CREW1

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: Midwest Outdoor Boiler
  • OWF Model: JUNK
    • View Profile
Re: TAKE A STAND AGAINST MIDWEST (SYNERGY) BOILERS
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2014, 07:12:45 AM »

Thanks for the emails. So far I have 5 people included in the efforts to get service from Midwest/Synergy Boilers. 20 year warranty with little or NO service. If you have a boiler from these companies and have been lied to or ignored after warranty requests please email me timberlakecrew@gmail.com. I am pushing forward and will meet on 1/6/15 with the attorney to discuss next steps.

One issue several of the people involved have claimed including myself is they never gave a product manual with the units.

Let's not allow others to get treated the way we have been. Email me asap. Thanks

crew11

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2015, 12:48:42 AM »

I encourage everyone to debate, present information, etc. but please keep anything that could be perceived as personal attacks, threats, etc. off the OWFI.com message boards.  No one has "violated" any rules of the forum but do be aware how others not "in the know" could perceive what you post.  :thumbup:

Thank you for your help gentlemen. -Slopster

The Slopster makes a very valid point, how about some pictures as well so the rest of us can actually see what the problems are. A picture is worth a thousand words....

Might want to explain that to crew1 and his alter ego usernames...15 total posts and no pictures or proof and underhanded threats on the internet over what? thats right, the user agreement that everyone agrees to when they sign up says they is no way to substantiate anything written here.So for all anybody here knows,this guy and his different usernames he has attacking the same person with o picture proof are the rantings of a scammer.

crew11

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2015, 12:55:42 AM »

Thanks for the emails. So far I have 2 people included in the efforts to get service from Midwest/Synergy Boilers. 20 year warranty with little or NO service. If you have a boiler from these companies and have been lied to or ignored after warranty requests please email me timberlakecrew@gmail.com. I am pushing forward and will meet on 1/6/15 with the attorney to discuss next steps.

One issue several of the people involved have claimed including myself is they never gave a product manual with the units. But i cant read anyway, I do news reports and was able to fool my credit card company to refund me. I make threats by text and email and act like Im the victim.Thats how you get free stuff.

Let's not allow others to get treated the way we have been. Email me asap. Thanks and send me 5.00 each for my legal advise.

crew11

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2015, 01:07:23 AM »

Its you that the crook....8 minutes from a previous post you threaten someone and yet in all of your lunatic rantings about being ripped off or lied to, not one shred of evidence or a picture, a text transcript...nothing...oh wait, you didnt get a manual...thats a lawsuit right there.(lol)
All I see is a lot of talk from you. feel free to email me and show me some proof.

tbroden1985@gmail.com

Im waiting to see how you were so taken... you and that scott7...he had three posts about selling them as part of his business then a page later says"I tried to warn you this was gonna happen" sounds fishy. if it walks like duck and quacks like one,must be a duck. So far its you thats the duck as it reads.

Jwood

• OWF Brand: P&M Ultimizer
  • OWF Model: Bl 28-40
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2015, 01:21:16 AM »

Crew1 and you too crew11 fill out your signature if you own boilers ??? If not are you planning on getting one? If the answer to that is no then find a better way to spend your time vs. using this site. This is a site for members that have or are planning on buying a outdoor boiler or build one and for those looking for information and help doing so, not those looking to gather up people for lawsuits. Now you have me wasting my time writing this post and everyone else's time to read what I just wrote.
North Central Minnesota
Stihl MS 270c
Stihl MS 461
Blacked out Fiskars X27
06' Silverado 2500HD Duramax

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2015, 04:28:44 AM »

:post: Thank You Jwood!
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

CREW1

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2015, 09:44:48 AM »

I encourage everyone to debate, present information, etc. but please keep anything that could be perceived as personal attacks, threats, etc. off the OWFI.com message boards.  No one has "violated" any rules of the forum but do be aware how others not "in the know" could perceive what you post.  :thumbup:

Thank you for your help gentlemen. -Slopster

I have no photo available and it's 16 degrees outside so I best not put out my fire to get a photo at this time. What I can tell you is I'm not the only one struggling with this company. Read these threads and you will see others (and there are more). The difference between them and me is I've had enough and even if I gain nothing I hope to discourage others from falling into the lies of this company. I do have a hundred or better text messages full of lies from Craig. If there was a way to post those I'd be happy to. 

They claim they have the best boilers in America with 20 year warranty. What good are they if they don't honor their word.

Thanks Slopster this is a really good site and I appreciate it being a good resource for people.

CREW1

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2015, 02:12:00 PM »

Crew1 and you too crew11 fill out your signature if you own boilers ??? If not are you planning on getting one? If the answer to that is no then find a better way to spend your time vs. using this site. This is a site for members that have or are planning on buying a outdoor boiler or build one and for those looking for information and help doing so, not those looking to gather up people for lawsuits. Now you have me wasting my time writing this post and everyone else's time to read what I just wrote.

Jwood this site is to be used as a resource for those buying and selling boilers and boiler accessories. I own one and have been denied service and warranty support by the company. I am not the only one. Others made similar posts.

Hopefully when I have to buy another one, probably soon unfortunately,  I will refer to the honest guys on this site. Until then I want to help others from making a bad decision. Thanks

Sloppy_Snood

• Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: Portage & Main
  • OWF Model: BL 34-44 Shaker
  • "Welcome to second place." - Steve Conover
    • View Profile
    • Indian Creek Shooting Systems
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2015, 03:08:30 PM »

Okay... I think this thread has run its course so I am locking the thread from any further postings.

The "he said, she said" back and forth needs to be taken to Private Messaging, e-mail, or telephone calls.

Posts have been left in place in order to allow those who may wish to e-mail about their boiler troubles to the person collecting information.

Thank you.

-Sloppy
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 03:10:24 PM by Sloppy_Snood »
NWP 49mm Short Block-modified Stihl 029 Farm Boss
Harbor Freight 20-ton Dual-Direction Log Splitter
2006 Chevy 2500 3/4-ton 2WD
New Holland TC33D 4WD
Pages: 1 [2]