Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Empyre Elite 100XT Preview Video  (Read 2629 times)

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
Empyre Elite 100XT Preview Video
« on: January 09, 2013, 07:33:44 PM »

My plans are to do a more detailed demo of the unit soon, but here is a neat video of some intense gasification.

Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

Scott7m

• View Profile
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
606-316-9697

Scott7m

• View Profile
Re: Empyre Elite 100XT Preview Video
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 08:43:11 AM »

The iPhone camera can't pick up the blue very well, there is much more blue flame when it's actually seen with the naked eye. 
Furnace Parts Dealer
606-316-9697

mcarter

• OWF Brand: HeatMasterSS
  • OWF Model: MF5000e
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 01:15:43 PM »

This topic would be best fit in the dedicated Empyre section or 'For Sale' forum.

Michael
HeatMasterSS MF5000E by Yoder Heating
MS 460 Stihl Magnum
Husqvarna 345
8lb Wood Splitter with 'High Performance' Fiberglass Handle
5 acres

Scott7m

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 01:58:42 PM »

*rolls eyes* gets pissed off..  What the heck is your problem? 

This is not a for sale ad, I happen to freaking love what I do for a living, would you like to set up a dang donation fund for when folks call and I spend usually a couple hours a week answering questions for folks whom I'll never see and don't even have a brand a stove that I carry, nor would I carry. 

I did make a for sale ad at one point, because we have gassers marked down up to $1500, I thought that at some point folks in the market might greatly appreciate a chance to save some coin if they were in the market.

Why didn't you have a problem last year when I was making videos to cover the heatmaster 5000e? 

It really burns my ass people like you, I come here daily, offering help and answering questions regardless of the brand they have.  I would give someone the shirt off my back and some here damn well know it, I was just recently trying to help a forum member who hit a rough spot, talked with him hours on the phone, priced him a package everything simply at my costs, I was still to high because I wasn't selling junk, he eneded up buying a Midwest and there he sits, they won't even ship him his parts he paid for.  So don't go telling me crap..

Furthermore, the owner of the site sure doesn't have a problem with me, they recently messaged me thanking me for all I do to help those on the forum..
Furnace Parts Dealer
606-316-9697

Scott7m

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2013, 02:06:03 PM »

While I'm at it, I will be making a video demonstrating more about the elite 100xt I'm running, and when I'm done burning that stove, by god I'll make another doing a demo of whatever I choose to run next. 

One thing I can't handle is someone trying to infringe on folks and tell them what they can or can't do, this whole big govt thing keeps me on edge anyways, so I don't take things to well.

I made no mention of a sale in the video, it was the farthest thing from a sales pitch I've ever heard, I was out there in my dang underwear taking pics for a forum member who wanted me to show him how I loaded my Gasser, and just wanted to share a video of some gasification, it's awesome to see one run, and I know a lot of folks have never seen it. 
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 02:11:00 PM by Scott7m »
Furnace Parts Dealer
606-316-9697

Scott7m

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 02:26:12 PM »

Oh, and just so we can see, this was his response to a coal burning demo video I did last winter!

Quote from: martyinmi on February 10, 2012, 01:30:33 PM
Cool video, Scott. Wish I knew how to post them. I'd drive ya'll nuts. You'd be watching a video-a-day

Hopefully of your boiler marty!  lol! 

Nice video Scott, love those big lumps of coal.

He quoted Marty in his reply, but it was mcarter
Furnace Parts Dealer
606-316-9697

dwneast77

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler; Wood Doctor
  • OWF Model: E-Classic 2300; HE10000
    • View Profile
    • HeatherWood Gardens
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 04:37:57 PM »

Way to tell it Scott!!!!            :thumbup:
Eastern Maine (near Calais)
Central Boiler E-2300
Wood Doctor HE10000
Stihl 290 Farmboss
Craftsman 27 ton Splitter
JD 870 Tractor

dwneast77

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler; Wood Doctor
  • OWF Model: E-Classic 2300; HE10000
    • View Profile
    • HeatherWood Gardens
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 06:11:51 PM »

I for one have nothing but appreciation for the time and knowledge shared on this forum.  I saw nothing wrong with your post.  I watched the video last night and thought how cool it was.  I still find it cool to sit and watch my E-2300 gassifying.  I find it amazing to see such an intense "blow torch" of flame coming from wood.  You would swear it was some other type of burner. 

I visit this site almost daily, usually 2 or even 3 times.  I really enjoy reading through the posts.  I like to sponge up as much information on as I can.  I put my $0.02 worth out there if I think I can help.  I know my posts can be long winded, but it's just because I'm trying to be as thorough as I can (it drives me crazy when I'm misunderstood esp. when I think I've been clear).
Eastern Maine (near Calais)
Central Boiler E-2300
Wood Doctor HE10000
Stihl 290 Farmboss
Craftsman 27 ton Splitter
JD 870 Tractor

Scott7m

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 07:08:35 PM »

We're all here because we have an interest in burning wood and outdoor wood furnaces/boilers.  I learn on here the same as everyone else, every situation is a lesson potentially learned
Furnace Parts Dealer
606-316-9697