Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: aqua stack  (Read 7175 times)

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
Re: aqua stack
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2011, 08:26:24 PM »

Hey Jackel, not sure what you mean about the nc stoves.  The chimney extends towards the bottom of the firebox and the water jacket come down about half way surrounding the pipe all the way to the top.  It helps a good bit I think, I've had a good fire going in the stoves several times during an install and climb up to install a chimney and hold my hands over the exhaust,
it was hot but not hot enough to burn me at all.  I sure wouldn't attempt this on some stoves with a top exiting chimney.
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

jackel440

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2011, 08:53:00 PM »

Yeah Scott that was what I was reffering to.The jacketed stack that comes down into the firebox.I would say it almost does the same type of thing as the drop in aqua stack device. :thumbup:
Oh ,and I didn't get your name in my list on my other post/rant,but thanks for taking the time like you do to help us other guys out. :thumbup:
LPK-440 wood gasification furnace
New Holland LS170
24' Titan deckover gooseneck
96' Dodge Ram 2500 V10 4x4
Stihl 025
Stihl 038 Magnum
Stihl 041 AV

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2011, 10:04:53 PM »

Yeah Scott that was what I was reffering to.The jacketed stack that comes down into the firebox.I would say it almost does the same type of thing as the drop in aqua stack device. :thumbup:
Oh ,and I didn't get your name in my list on my other post/rant,but thanks for taking the time like you do to help us other guys out. :thumbup:
[/quote

no problem.  We're all hear to learn and share stories/experiences.  Yea, I see what you meant.  It would probably do something very similar. 
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697
Pages: 1 [2]