Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: ok ive narrowed it down to 3 owbs  (Read 2374 times)

truecountry

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: MF5000 SS
    • View Profile
ok ive narrowed it down to 3 owbs
« on: January 23, 2011, 05:33:33 PM »

I been resreaching owbs for 6 months now and found this site here couple months ago .. ive narrowed it down to 3 owb's... Heat master mf5000 .. Central classic 5360 and Natures comfort ncb 250... They are having a Southern Farm Equipment fair at Reliegh NC fairgrounds feb 6 and Central dealer will be there.... My biggest concern is im haveing to run lines outside 100 feet and at least another 50 feet inside.... How much is that going to cost?

RSI

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: G200 and B250
    • View Profile
    • RSI
Re: ok ive narrowed it down to 3 owbs
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 11:20:28 PM »

I been resreaching owbs for 6 months now and found this site here couple months ago .. ive narrowed it down to 3 owb's... Heat master mf5000 .. Central classic 5360 and Natures comfort ncb 250... They are having a Southern Farm Equipment fair at Reliegh NC fairgrounds feb 6 and Central dealer will be there.... My biggest concern is im haveing to run lines outside 100 feet and at least another 50 feet inside.... How much is that going to cost?
The cost of the pipe depends on what you go with. It ranges in price from around $4 per foot to over $20. Unless you need it insulated inside, it is about a 3rd the price for that.