Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: rehau underground pipe  (Read 2097 times)

sceptre74

• OWF Brand: Portage and Main
  • OWF Model: BL 28-40
    • View Profile
rehau underground pipe
« on: September 12, 2013, 12:25:14 PM »

Anyone ever use this stuff before? I want to use Logstor but no one around here carries it and they don't have the proper tools or fittings either. Like everyone else I want to do right the first time. What size fittings are used with the 1 inch stuff? Thanks
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 12:30:37 PM by sceptre74 »

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
Re: rehau underground pipe
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2013, 01:26:43 PM »

It's supposed to be good as well, but I'm not sure if it has the reputation of logstor or not.

We ship logstor all the time and sell the fittings as well, if you'd still want to consider it, just let me know. 
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

sceptre74

• OWF Brand: Portage and Main
  • OWF Model: BL 28-40
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 02:20:24 PM »

I see that they now have a few different kinds. Is the insulpex the one that is commonly used and r u familiar with the other one? I think it's rauvitherm.
The 11/4 inch rehau should be the same inside diameter as the 1 inch Logstor, correct? The guy i spoke to today is selling 1 inch for $13 a foot ( I'm in canada). There is a guy about 6 hrs away that has Logstor and wants $16 per foot and around $300 to ship it. The fella with the rehau is 20 mins up the road. Maybe I could get a price on the 11/4 just to see what the difference would be.

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 02:53:51 PM »

Yea.....   Just there 1 1/4" would be close to same as standard logstor dual flex pex 1"

I usually sell Logstor for $12.90/ft unless I have to special order it, shipping would just have to be calculated
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697