Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: ISIS  (Read 11738 times)

atvalaska

• OWF Brand: aqua-therm
  • OWF Model: coal one 275
  • 907, no vacancy !
    • View Profile
Re: ISIS
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2015, 01:53:59 PM »

BOOOOM     their I fixed it !

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2015, 02:52:00 PM »

Ok, I will try to get this right. When ISIS men are captured parade them in front of a Firing squad while the world is watching after they are executed rap the bodies in PIG skin and bury them, NO SEE VIRGINS AND NO SEE ALLAH. All is well with the world!      ;D

I seen a cute little story once about the colonial british and their muslim problem over a century ago. The commander took all the prisoners, split the group in half, pour pigs blood on one half, shoot that half with bullets soaked in pigs blood, bury them all in the same whole with whats left of the pigs, let the other half go, end of british muslim problem for a century.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2015, 03:11:57 PM »

OK I thought this might go this way, you all know none of this will ever happen but I do have a solution, here is my thought.
  If you are caught as in a prisoner of war with the civilized world and you are fighting for the ISIS flag, you are a terrorist and therefore should be put to death, I think we can all agree to that statement, however there will always be those in society that do not think a firing squad is suitable practice, I happen to be one of them but for a different reason than most, a firing squad or dieing in battle in the Muslim religion means virgins and an open gate to their heaven, That is not in any way acceptible to me! I say that we need to first videotape and publish on the web as well as NBC CBS ABC and any other network especially PBS as they take my money without asking anyway in the form of stolen tax dollars, The terrorist should be put to death humanely with a sedative and a blood transfusion from a pig, administered by a woman, then buried in the pigskin and burned in the town dump for all to see! Revenge is not what it is about, this is a religious war period and I want them to perish knowing that they will never make it to their God, Show that with the prisoners that we already have in custody to the world, Perhaps the King of Jordan would do the deed and maybe it would kwell the desire to stand under that POS flag
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

whitepine2

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: P&M 250
  • OWF Model: 250 optermizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2015, 05:20:28 PM »

Any one of them 6 or older gets a bullet,let them start over again.

martyinmi

• OWF Brand: Portage and Main
  • OWF Model: Optimizer 250
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2015, 05:51:20 PM »

Quote from Phil Robertson:

"We MUST either convert them or kill them."

I highly doubt we'd be able to convert them.  ;)

Newholland TZ-25da
30+ Chain Saws
'05 Dodge Diesel
Michigander
TSC 35 Ton Splitter

MattyNH

• OWF Brand: Crown Royal former Aqua-Therm
  • OWF Model: 7300E ; S-275
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2015, 07:28:40 PM »

ISIS needs to be wiped off the face of the earth.. Sick group
Crown Royal 7300E (2021)
Aqua-Therm S-275 (2006)
Jonsered 2188
Jonsered 2165
Jonsered 2050
Timberwolf- TWP1 5.5 Honda 25in wood splitter
American CLS- AM48HH 8 Honda 48in wood splitter
Kubota L3800DT
Lake Winnipesaukee New Hampshire

Bud Man

• OWF Brand: P&M
  • OWF Model: BL 2840
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2015, 08:31:24 PM »

It will never happen, but, my opinion is the US needs to quit being the police for the world. Let's bring ALL our troops home, every one of them. Put them on our borders, nobody in, only out. Once you're out you stay out. We have everything we NEED right here in this country. We can take care of ourselves, don't need anyones help. Then we take care of our own problems, get them solved and become a better country, better people.
Livin' on a long and lonesome highway east of Omaha.

Jwood

• OWF Brand: P&M Ultimizer
  • OWF Model: Bl 28-40
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2015, 11:12:16 PM »

It will never happen, but, my opinion is the US needs to quit being the police for the world. Let's bring ALL our troops home, every one of them. Put them on our borders, nobody in, only out. Once you're out you stay out. We have everything we NEED right here in this country. We can take care of ourselves, don't need anyones help. Then we take care of our own problems, get them solved and become a better country, better people.

I don't generally like when the US fights everyones battles either but we also can't stand back and let a group like Isis grow and continue to just murder the innocent. Just because its not happening in our country doesn't mean its not happening. Would you let someone murder a kid in your neighborhood and get away with it if you had the power to do something about it I know I wouldnt.
North Central Minnesota
Stihl MS 270c
Stihl MS 461
Blacked out Fiskars X27
06' Silverado 2500HD Duramax

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2015, 03:36:57 AM »

Agreed Jwood BUT the difference is its in my neighborhood, we have laws here written by a representative for our neighborhood in our congress, those that do not obey those laws are held accountable by the citizens of this country not the whims of a warlord, if the citizens of another country truly want the Liberty that we have here, it comes with the responsibilities that we as citizens of these United States of America must work hard at every day to preserve. We, as a nation have made many mistakes over our relatively short existence, there has been much bloodshed, many individual people have had to make their own decision to fight for what they believe is right, Sorry but that is what it takes to make a nation like ours, we can send all the young men and women we have to foreign lands to fight their battles for them and they still will never change. Liberty / Freedom must be accomplished by those who truly want it, it can never be handed out, the best thing we can do for them would be to educate them on what they are missing out on in life, Rockets, Jets and guns are not needed for this task. I Pray that Jordan does step up to the plate and brings in many of it's other Arab nations to eradicate these animals but it is not our job to do the dirty deed for them. I have absolutely no problem with a person deciding on his /her own to go and join the fight against terrorism there BUT it is not my responsibility to fund the trip in any way period. We have enough problems here in this nation to deal with and I certainly think we have much more to come, I think soon you will see many terrorist acts here on our soil, that is where our focus as CITIZENS ( not the US government ) should be, they have failed to protect our borders and allowed the illegal immigration of God only knows how many terrorists onto our soil and now WE will need to contend with it, how can I fight a terrorist on my own land when my government steals my money to buy terrorists weapons that I cannot legally acquire with my own money. (I am not a felon and can legally posses weapons at least for now anyway but perhaps not for long ). Sorry for the long rant guys but I'm just a bit cranked up at this point, point is short, Bud Man is spot on, bring our guys and gals home, leave their soil for good and let them fight for themselves, if we find them on our soil, KILL them mercifully and be sure their soul never gets to their God, put those executions on the internet and their desire to continue will stop.
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

aries9245

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: Cl6048
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2015, 05:59:38 AM »

We need to stop policing the entire world. We need to show them that we mean business. Talk and threating never gets us anywhere. Drop some nukes.

Drop some nukes is the absolute wrong answer bud, the second we launch a nuke there would be some heading our way as well.

I agree!  :thumbup:
Joe
Dodge 5500 dump
Ford f450 dump
Cat 303cr excavator
Cat 246 skid steer
Kubota l4610 tractor
2 sthil farm boss saws
Homemade 4way splitter w/log lift ( the terminator)

atvalaska

• 907, no vacancy !
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2015, 09:38:28 AM »

Lt. Col. Ralph Peters: To Deal with ISIS, “Kill Them ...

Aug 20, 2014 · Lt. Col. Ralph Peters: To Deal with ISIS, “Kill Them, Keep on Killing Them, Until You Kill the Last One – Then Kill His Pet Goat ...
SOUND GOOD TO ME >:D .....LETS GET STARTED!

farmboythegreat

• OWF Brand: freisen
  • OWF Model: 33hd
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2015, 09:51:19 AM »

what is  difference  between ISIS  and ISIL  for a while the news said ISIS but now they call them ISIL
Muir Ontario Canada

atvalaska

• 907, no vacancy !
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2015, 01:48:13 PM »

hint > they are NOT.... Baptist .... Methodists ....Lutherans...Mormons.......atheist   ....nope their........?  ......hint # 2 = religion of peace....  hint 3... ...I could go on forever :o

Jwood

• OWF Brand: P&M Ultimizer
  • OWF Model: Bl 28-40
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2015, 06:10:47 PM »

I think we can all agree there is no place on this planet for humans like that!
North Central Minnesota
Stihl MS 270c
Stihl MS 461
Blacked out Fiskars X27
06' Silverado 2500HD Duramax

MattyNH

• OWF Brand: Crown Royal former Aqua-Therm
  • OWF Model: 7300E ; S-275
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2015, 08:22:51 PM »

I think we can all agree there is no place on this planet for humans like that!
Agreed!! :thumbup:
Crown Royal 7300E (2021)
Aqua-Therm S-275 (2006)
Jonsered 2188
Jonsered 2165
Jonsered 2050
Timberwolf- TWP1 5.5 Honda 25in wood splitter
American CLS- AM48HH 8 Honda 48in wood splitter
Kubota L3800DT
Lake Winnipesaukee New Hampshire
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4