Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Need Help!!!  (Read 2638 times)

oda72

• View Profile
Need Help!!!
« on: September 17, 2010, 07:24:57 AM »

I am new to this site and I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong place. We just bought a house (2280 sq ft) with a D D King Wood-burning Furnace. Does anyone know how to use this? The house is 40 years old, but I don't know how old the furnace is. The company on the tag (Davison Mfg Co, Marshall, AR) is no longer in business. I had a Hardy in my other house and loved it, I would love to use this one, but I am afraid to. Please help! I thank you in advance!

charlie

• View Profile
Re: Need Help!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 09:15:37 AM »

I am new to this site and I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong place. We just bought a house (2280 sq ft) with a D D King Wood-burning Furnace. Does anyone know how to use this? The house is 40 years old, but I don't know how old the furnace is. The company on the tag (Davison Mfg Co, Marshall, AR) is no longer in business. I had a Hardy in my other house and loved it, I would love to use this one, but I am afraid to. Please help! I thank you in advance!
I see you had no replies to your question, try asking on the Hearth.com. Under the Boiler section. If that doesn't help log onto Heatinghelp.com. You'll get answers there as well. Hope this helps ;)
woodmaster 434 since 2002, 612 gal. storage stss; super splitt;stihl ms360.

oda72

• View Profile
Re: Need Help!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2010, 09:48:44 AM »

thanks! I'll try those suggestions!