Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Truth about Wood Doctor by president  (Read 48723 times)

Arthur Turple

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
Re: Truth about Wood Doctor by president
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2012, 05:48:19 PM »

More Truth about Wood Doctor by President.
Lets clear up a few facts.

Most warranties are written to protect the manufacturer.  We are no exception.  Our warranty is not perfect.  It covers electrical parts for 1 year.  It covers 100% of repairs for 5 years.  It has a limited prorated replacement warranty for 30 years.  This is much like a tire or battery.  In 30 years it is still worth 25%.  Still it is possibly the best warranty on the market.   We certainly apeared to have a tough furnace.

Wood Doctor furnaces were manufactured by Silverwinds Hutterite Colony, of Box 159, Sperling, MB R0G 2M0
Wood Doctor is a product owned by Outside Heating Systems Ltd.  The attack that Classaction put in to insinuate that we are going out of business was untrue.  The $50. annual renewal was overlooked as we are in the process of moving corporate headquarters to Virginia.  I thought this would enable us to better serve our customers and dealers.
This did not work out.  November 2011 we crashed.  Silverwinds Hutterite Colony did a Hostile takeover of part of our distribution and stopped supplying us with furnces.  They also stopped honoring their warranty. 
All Wood Doctor furnaces were covered during the first 5 years by Silverwinds.  They are now calling the Wood Doctor a "Polar Furnace".
visit www.wooddoctor.com to see warranty.

As of May 1, 2012 we will be online with a new furnace.  We will continue to honor all warranty after the 5 year promissed by Silverwinds.

Classaction, alias bankrupt, has never owned a Wood Doctor furnace.  John H-r-y is from Nova Scotia, Canada.  We were involved in another business.  I forgive him for the unjustified attacks.  May he find the forgiveness and peace of Jesus Christ as his personal Lord and Savior.

The arborist site is owned by the competition.  The arborist site will not allow me to post a rebuttal to their trash.  It should only take an intelligent person 20 minutes to determine that everyone is trashed but their 2 stoves, that will wash the dishes, clean the house, and even make love to them at night. 

It is amazing how small people will hide and trash others, but are terrified to give out their real identity.  They know if they were to give out fraudulent information using their real names, they would be held accountable.  In no time people would know that they are lying.  They would be disgraced. 
I am not afraid to identify myself. 
I am not perfect.  Sometimes I mess up big time.  Some times I even have an attitude.  Thank God, most of the time I do the right thing.
My cell number is 207-745-0854.  My home is 902-893-3336.   

Some of the things said on the internet were true. 
We were way behind in deliveries all summer 2011, mostly because they were not available.
When we crashed there were some undelivered furnaces.  They will be delivered soon with a better furnace.

THERE IS AN ANSWER TO THIS STEADY FAILURE OF FURNACES IN OUR INDUSTRY.
The answer will be on our website by May1, 2012.
Arthur Turple, pres.
Wood Doctor

Arthur Turple, pres.
Wood Doctor

thelogboiler

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: The Log Boiler
  • OWF Model: 2.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 02, 2012, 08:29:55 PM »

Re: The log boiler
« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:26:01 PM »
QuoteModifyRemove
Wwwgreenhousefurnaces.net  Is aurther turple , Brian nadeau and rick Fulcher of wood doctor all the photos and videos are all stolen from other manufactures they have ripped me off and a green house in Ontario beware they are operating a scam same as wood doctor you will not get a stove until you pay in full than they will not deliver ask for references as they have none

Report to moderator     216.18.245.146
ADD POLL
NOTIFY
MARK UNREAD
SEND THIS TOPIC
PRINT
Pages: [1]
« previous next »

boilerman

• OWF Brand: Central Boiler
  • OWF Model: E2400 Currently CL5648 Previously
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2012, 09:42:06 AM »

I see Wood Doctor's site is back up and with his new hook. "Outdoor Wood Boilers fail because they are open systems", so their new line of boilers are all pressurized.
I guess this company has never heard of a corrosion inhibitor water treatment that eliminates water jacket corrosion from ever being an issue when used and maintained? There are many respectable OWF companies that have been in business for over 25+ years and they are having few water jacket failures! Thankfully, I don't own a Wood Doctor or know the owner, but based on the recent actions and stories I've read on this company, they should not even be allowed to conduct business here in the U.S. and I certainly hope people don't fall for this garbage. His "cold rolled steel is full of impurities" statement also irks me. Their are many grades and certifications available, perhaps Wood Doctor was buying "cheap low end stuff" that was causing them problems. Now they are pressurized vessel experts? In just a few months they now have pressurized models that are CSA and UL approved? I question that....And who is going to install these pressurized boilers? Their dealers? The home owner? These people have pressurized vessel install or service certifications? Fantastic, a 30 year warranty! How well did their last warranties work out for their customers? Who will honor the new one if they are out of business in 2 years? IMO there are plenty of reputable OWF companies to deal with. Don't risk your hard earned money with a company that is in and out of business to avoid warranty problems and their past failures.

RSI

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: G200 and B250
    • View Profile
    • RSI
« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2012, 12:11:58 AM »

400 dealer in US and Canada? I really doubt that. If I had been a dealer for them before I certainly would not be anymore.

I wonder what they are doing for safety on them. Next thing we will hear is about pex exploding in people's basements. The pressure capacity on pex drops as the temp rises and pressurizing water allows it to be heated over 212 degrees. The instant steam when it escapes.

All it would take is someone forgetting to close the door and poof.

yoderheating

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2012, 05:37:58 AM »

RSI is correct. PEX isn't designed to be used for pressured steam or anything close to it. Almost sounds like another company that has been set up to make a quick buck and then declare bankruptcy again. I just can't stand people who do this to our industry and give us all a terrible name. 
Southwest Virginia
WF4000 Heat Master

thelogboiler

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: The Log Boiler
  • OWF Model: 2.5
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2012, 06:26:47 AM »

There is no dealer network Arthur told me last year he only had 5 dealers left after his national marketing director rick Fulcher told me they had 500 in north America more lies . Look up rick Fulcher ponsi scheme and you will see how this all will end again , corision inhibitor and correct sodium levels are always the best insurance , most of the web sites claiming to sell wood docktor are ulrs owned by aurther Turple he was smart enough to buy as many as he could so he continue to sell wood stoves or pressure boilers for many years under different names

green

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 09, 2012, 09:54:22 AM »

Still involved with Rick Fulcher, Brian Nadea as the 3 of them formed Creative Energy Solutions LLC and look at the company info and the fact it was REGISTERED 1 May 12

WHOIS search results for: WOODDOCTORBOILERS.US (Registered)    

Registrant ID: DAC2022959
Registrant Name: Arthur Turple
Registrant Organization: Creative Energy Solutions LLC
Registrant Address1: 150 Farmville Lake Rd.
Registrant City: Farmville
Registrant State/Province: VA
Registrant Postal Code: 23901
Registrant Country: United States
Registrant Country Code: US
Registrant Phone Number: +1.8777708778
Registrant Facsimile Number: +1.8777707703
Registrant Email: wooddoctor.arthur@gmail.com
Registrant Application Purpose: P1
Registrant Nexus Category: C21
Administrative Contact ID: DAC2022959
Administrative Contact Name: Arthur Turple
Administrative Contact Organization: Creative Energy Solutions LLC
Administrative Contact Address1: 150 Farmville Lake Rd.
Administrative Contact City: Farmville
Administrative Contact State/Province: VA
Administrative Contact Postal Code: 23901
Administrative Contact Country: United States
Administrative Contact Country Code: US
Administrative Contact Phone Number: +1.8777708778
Administrative Contact Facsimile Number: +1.8777707703
Administrative Contact Email: wooddoctor.arthur@gmail.com
Administrative Application Purpose: P1
Administrative Nexus Category: C21
Billing Contact ID: DAC2022959
Billing Contact Name: Arthur Turple
Billing Contact Organization: Creative Energy Solutions LLC
Billing Contact Address1: 150 Farmville Lake Rd.
Billing Contact City: Farmville
Billing Contact State/Province: VA
Billing Contact Postal Code: 23901
Billing Contact Country: United States
Billing Contact Country Code: US
Billing Contact Phone Number: +1.8777708778
Billing Contact Facsimile Number: +1.8777707703
Billing Contact Email: wooddoctor.arthur@gmail.com
Billing Application Purpose: P1
Billing Nexus Category: C21
Technical Contact ID: DAC2022959
Technical Contact Name: Arthur Turple
Technical Contact Organization: Creative Energy Solutions LLC
Technical Contact Address1: 150 Farmville Lake Rd.
Technical Contact City: Farmville
Technical Contact State/Province: VA
Technical Contact Postal Code: 23901
Technical Contact Country: United States
Technical Contact Country Code: US
Technical Contact Phone Number: +1.8777708778
Technical Contact Facsimile Number: +1.8777707703
Technical Contact Email: wooddoctor.arthur@gmail.com

Domain Registration Date: Tue May 01 00:28:37 GMT 2012
Domain Expiration Date: Tue Apr 30 23:59:59 GMT 2013
Domain Last Updated Date: Tue May 01 19:01:20 GMT 2012
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]