Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: $1500 Tax Credit Now available on different models.  (Read 5429 times)

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
$1500 Tax Credit Now available on different models.
« on: November 07, 2010, 08:23:37 PM »

The past few weeks Natures Comfort has went ahead with testing of their new 325-G.  While testing it they decided to try out a NCB120, surprisingly to all of us it passed as well! 
Last week they went ahead and tested the 1/4" 175 and 1/4" 250 and they both passed as well.  Unfortunately the furnaces with the 3/8" firebox did not pass testing!  This tax credit is retroactive and if you have a 1/4" 175 or 250 from years past you can claim that as a tax credit as well! 

Good news for all those out there who already own a NCB!
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697

yoderheating

• View Profile
Re: $1500 Tax Credit Now available on different models.
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2010, 11:33:08 PM »

Would you care to post the numbers, I am really interested in the difference between the ones that passed and the ones that didn't.  Heat transfer is something that many people miss when considering what furnace to buy.
Southwest Virginia
WF4000 Heat Master

Scott7m

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: E Series
    • View Profile
Re: $1500 Tax Credit Now available on different models.
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2010, 04:51:08 PM »

I don't have the exact numbers on me.  Dave and James said that the 1/4" models tested in the 76%-78% range.  The 3/8" models were in the high 60's. 

I was really impressed with the numbers.  I have been more than impressed with my NCB175 so far though.  24 hour burns are very easy to accomplish even with temps dipping down to 20. 
Dealer for:  Heatmaster, Empyre, Earth, Ridgewood, and Woodmaster outdoor furnaces
Furnace Parts Dealer
Pelican water treatment systems
606-316-9697