Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: air ease variable speed  (Read 2689 times)

Dirtslinger

• OWF Brand: Woodmaster
  • OWF Model: 4400
    • View Profile
air ease variable speed
« on: November 14, 2013, 04:04:54 PM »

I have two thermostats wired up one for propane and ac the other is for just the blower (for heat exc from outside boiler)

Now I need help getting the blower to run on high.currently it only runs at 700 RPM,
Takes for ever to heat up the house.

Anybody have any ideas?
Dirtslinger
Brockway, PA

46mech

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: Taylor
  • OWF Model: T450
    • View Profile
Re: air ease variable speed
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 05:07:30 PM »

Wow. I have the same setup with the opposite result. Air handler runs on high when tstat calls and moves the air so fast it almost seems to cool it down. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but I think its relatively simple. When the guy put my propane furnace / AC in, he set the a/c to run on high and the heat to run on med. or low. (can't remember which one) Someone here may already know how though. Glad you asked the question though.
Stihl MS361
Stihl MS290-bow
Stihl 026
Stihl MS170
JD 790 4WD w/ loader
Home made 37T splitter

Dirtslinger

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 05:25:02 PM »

Wow. I have the same setup with the opposite result. Air handler runs on high when tstat calls and moves the air so fast it almost seems to cool it down. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but I think its relatively simple. When the guy put my propane furnace / AC in, he set the a/c to run on high and the heat to run on med. or low. (can't remember which one) Someone here may already know how though. Glad you asked the question though.

Its driving me nuts. :bash: It works great when I run the propane. This is all brand new stuff had a flood in the basement so had to replace everything
Dirtslinger
Brockway, PA

yoderheating

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 05:50:29 AM »

You have to activate the y terminal to get the fan to speed up. You can use a relay to block the wire between the y terminal and the outside compressor.

Southwest Virginia
WF4000 Heat Master

Dirtslinger

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 03:30:24 PM »

You have to activate the y terminal to get the fan to speed up. You can use a relay to block the wire between the y terminal and the outside compressor.
[/quote

Ok how do I activate the Y
Dirtslinger
Brockway, PA