Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: heatmore effiency  (Read 12587 times)

ITO

• OWF Brand: HS1
  • OWF Model: 555
    • View Profile
Re: heatmore effiency
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2013, 11:54:39 AM »

The map works on my iPad, sorry, not sure on that one?

vinrum

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2014, 04:35:00 AM »

Diesel, where are you located??

diesel-dodge

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: heatmore 200 ss
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2014, 06:20:01 PM »

Im up by yale Michigan. booneys lol.

Daped01

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2014, 08:26:56 AM »

I burn mostly ash. Its seasoned a year. I should get a moiusture meter that is a great idea. Im wondering if something is wrong with the bladder. I can fill till water flows out the top and the metal piece with the rope still sags down. The wood I burn seems to be dry to me but I should check it . I was thinking of trying to put in a baffle in the heat exchanger area. not sure though.
jason

I had this problem as well, and my uncle who worked at heatmor when I bought the unit (I bought it through him at his cost :) ) put in a call to one of the bigshots at Heatmor.  He says due to poor quality of the technical writers of the manual people often fill the unit too fast, not allowing the bladder to properly fill.  If you fill it slowly, and let water come out the top during the time the bladder will fill properly.  I literally just did this 5 minutes before reading this thread and it worked.  my bladder is now full.  give that a try and see if it helps.

diesel-dodge

• Training Wheels
  • OWF Brand: heatmore 200 ss
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2014, 05:33:04 AM »

Thought I would post that I had built a fire brick baffle in the heat exchanger of the boiler and it has honestly seemed to help some. I layered the brick on each side to the top and then built a bridge more or less so that the smoke has to travel to the bottom of the exchanger to go out the exhaust pipe. Effectively keeping some of the heat trapped at the top of the exchanger while the stove is idle and allowing more heat transfer.
jason
Pages: 1 2 [3]