Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Portage and Main Outdoor Water Furnaces- Thankyou and Good Luck  (Read 4966 times)

Crow

• OWF Brand: Portage & Main
  • OWF Model: BL 28-40
  • Eastern Ontario
    • View Profile
Re: Portage and Main Outdoor Water Furnaces- Thankyou and Good Luck
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2015, 06:59:13 AM »

Whoa whoa,stop,hold-on, back it up a bit. WTF? Can't a guy get temporarily banned for a while and come back without things changing?   ;)  I have heard a change is as good as a rest. Congrats on your new venture and wishing you good luck.

ijon

• OWF Brand: Portage and main
  • OWF Model: 28-40
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2015, 04:14:31 AM »

What did you get banned for Crow?
installed in 2014

Crow

• OWF Brand: Portage & Main
  • Eastern Ontario
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2015, 05:51:40 AM »

IP address issues but Sloppy got to the bottom of it. But more importantly, when do we get to know more details about Slims new venture?

MD20/20

• OWF Brand: Nature's Comfort
  • OWF Model: 325G
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2015, 06:05:46 AM »

He's running for President???
Central MD

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2015, 06:12:40 AM »

Rand Paul will be my Vice President, Great guess MD, actually guys IF all goes through I will be starting Feb 1 on a trip to the manufacturer of another high end boiler, they have a great reputation and want to expand into the northeast, I have been asked to help them with that project by doing shows, setting up a dealer network and some in the field stuff like I do now, I will let you all know who after the manufacturer gives the go ahead to me.
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2015, 04:37:07 AM »

OK guys/gals, I got the go ahead last night to announce publicly whom I will be working with. I was offered a position as a manufacturers rep for Heatmaster, I know very little about their product line at this point but will be making a road trip to the factory starting around the first week of February in order to first hand meet some of the dealer network, get some input from the dealers and do some in depth training on the products that HeatMaster produces. This is a very exiting time / opportunity for me and all the positive comments are gratefully accepted. We will be doing lots of shows throughout the North East this year and I will be looking for dealers that want to help us expand our presence here, Heat Master has stepped up to the plate and committed to assisting myself as well as the dealers in promoting the wood boilers here, part of my trip will be to set up a show trailer to be used at the shows, if any of you know of good shows such as trade shows or logging expo's and such, that I can add to my schedule, Please PM or E-Mail them to me and I will follow up with them. I will also be used as a staging area for units and spare parts in order to speed up delivery times of product so if any of you require immediate help Please contact me by E-Mail as I will be on the road a lot in the coming months, my wife Mary Lou will be handling things here in my absence and checks our E-Mails all day, if you are a customer or would like to be, Please send me your contact info so we can start a file and build a relationship, as many of you that have done business with me in the past know, it is all about the relationship, I will not be terminating those past relationships simply by switching manufacturers but instead expanding to reach more folks, let's all burn some wood shall we, Thank You all for your support, Thank You Brian Martin, Rory Swenson from HeatSmart for the great past, our friendship does not end here! and Thank You HeatMaster for taking the shot with myself and the Northeastern US.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 10:54:31 AM by Sloppy_Snood »
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

sceptre74

• OWF Brand: Portage and Main
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2015, 04:51:14 AM »

That's awesome slim. I know heatmaster will not regret taking a chance on you to help grow their business. Stay safe on your travels.
Pages: 1 [2]