Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Crown Royal efficiency numbers  (Read 43740 times)

wreckit87

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: C375
    • View Profile
Re: Crown Royal efficiency numbers
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2019, 06:29:32 PM »

I sure hope Slim is okay, I'm really anticipating some clarification

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2019, 10:34:41 AM »

*sigh* not sure how else I can say  this so you can understand. What is referenced on that spreadsheet may not be what you think of as "stack temp". In other words it's not what you think it is.

And that’s the issue with government, even what seems obvious never is and they tend to do things that really don’t make a lot of sense to the common man. Stack temp should be stack temp, plain and simple, but again with any government agency it never is.

Right now even the government employees at the ASCS and USDA office has no clue to how prevented plant (PP) acres will be handled from a conservation standpoint. One employee from one office says one thing, another employee says different and the crop insurance agent is saying something else entirely about PP acres.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

hondaracer2oo4

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster. Past Hardy
  • OWF Model: G200. Past H4
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2019, 09:30:05 PM »

Well said Marty.

E Yoder

• OWF Brand: HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: GS 100
    • View Profile
    • www.heatmasterfurnace.com
« Reply #48 on: July 31, 2019, 05:50:08 AM »

Try reading sales tax laws... Origin states, destination states, and California has they're own unique twist. Now it's changing again with the Supreme Court ruling. I'm trying to wrap my head around it all.
Not saying anyone is stupid or meant it to be this way. Just that it's the real world and the rules are moving at a different speed and I'm not a lawyer. :)
HeatMaster dealer serving southwest VA.
www.heatmasterfurnace.com

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #49 on: July 31, 2019, 10:26:19 AM »

You certainly are a funny guy there Wreckit, number one, I personally never use the combustion efficiency to promote a boiler like many manufacturers do, so Please don’t make it sound like I do, the numbers I like to see are the official overall efficiency numbers from an approved lab.
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.

mlappin

• Fabricator Extraordinaire
  • Global Moderator
  • OWF Brand: homebuilt, now HeatmasterSS
  • OWF Model: Martin Steel Works Gen 1 then, now a G200.
  • North Liberty, Indiana
    • View Profile
    • Altheatsolutions
« Reply #50 on: July 31, 2019, 03:34:56 PM »

Try reading sales tax laws... Origin states, destination states, and California has they're own unique twist. Now it's changing again with the Supreme Court ruling. I'm trying to wrap my head around it all.
Not saying anyone is stupid or meant it to be this way. Just that it's the real world and the rules are moving at a different speed and I'm not a lawyer. :)

Ready for this one?

Government threw together a quick program to aid the farmers that got hit by the wet weather and couldn’t get all their acres planted. PP acres are eligible for $28.19/acre towards planting approved cover crops. Course being federal there is several layers of paperwork to slog thru and the ground has to be certified as well or something. Best part is, the program wasn’t finalized until sometime Monday before lunch and it all has to be done by end of business today (Wednesday). Basically the ladies at the USDA office said nobody here will be getting a dime of it as it’s impossible to comply with in 2 business days. However counties around here were designated disaster areas and given emergency grant money of $20/acre which I can comply with easy enough. Best part is most of the people I’ve talked to didn’t hear a thing about it till Monday night or Tuesday morning, most by word of mouth.
Stihl 023
Stihl 362
Stihl 460
Sachs Dolmar 112 and 120
Homemade skid steer mounted splitter, 30" throat, 5" cylinder
Wood-Eze model 8100 firewood processor

HeatmasterSS dealer for Northern Indiana

wreckit87

• OWF Brand: Heatmaster
  • OWF Model: C375
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 31, 2019, 04:51:33 PM »

You certainly are a funny guy there Wreckit, number one, I personally never use the combustion efficiency to promote a boiler like many manufacturers do, so Please don’t make it sound like I do, the numbers I like to see are the official overall efficiency numbers from an approved lab.

I wasn't trying to be funny, just wondering what the actual numbers are from the Polar and how much better they are than say, the Crown Royal. I recall reading somewhere that the Polar didn't qualify for that Maine rebate either but that was probably just hearsay.

slimjim

• OWF Brand: Wood Doctor / HeatMaster
  • OWF Model: 14,000. / G 200 and G 400
  • Southern Maine
    • View Profile
    • www.mainlycustom.com
« Reply #52 on: July 31, 2019, 05:26:56 PM »

Well gee, I don’t know where you heard or read that information but it’s dead wrong, I have in the past gotten several rebates for my customers. I guess if you really want to know the numbers, you could look at the label from Intertech just like I had to when researching Crown Royal!
Wood boiler sales, service and installation for the Northeastern USA.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]