Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Anybody in east tn burning a he hoss  (Read 3638 times)

Diezlpilot

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
Anybody in east tn burning a he hoss
« on: January 18, 2015, 12:14:17 PM »

hello looking at stoves, anybody near chattanooga burning a 300he or 400he. I would like to see one in operation, thanks

netwerx-r-us

• OWF Brand: Tennessee Outdoor Furnace
  • OWF Model: Hoss 400HE
    • View Profile
    • Netwerx-R-Us
Re: Anybody in east tn burning a he hoss
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 05:46:31 PM »

I'm in west Tn , Vanleer tn , about 60 miles west of Nashville , mine is the older 400 HE model without the cap , have you called the shop?  , they should have one in operation there in shelbyville .I f you want to make the trip give me enough notice and your more than welcome
Netwerx-R-Us
http://netwerx-r-us.com
Kubota 3430 W loader and backhoe
Echo 440
Honda Rancher 400
Kubota ZD326

Diezlpilot

• Training Wheels
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 04:28:44 AM »

Thanks, they stay sold out. Just got a 1000he burning at the shop last week. I went and took a look at their shop, that is a well built stove for sure. They are at least 5 weeks behind, just like every other company. I found it strange they could not supply me with at least one name in the area that has a he? I have since found one above Knoxville, it is older not sure that matters or not but I am going to try to get up there and check it out this week. A lot of options to choose from.  :bash:

netwerx-r-us

• OWF Brand: Tennessee Outdoor Furnace
  • OWF Model: Hoss 400HE
    • View Profile
    • Netwerx-R-Us
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 05:19:09 AM »

unless they have permission to they cannot give out customers name and contact info. it shouldn't matter if its the older model like mine, biggest difference is the cap . when you start talking boilers keep in mind it like asking which truck is best , everyone has their opinion, what sold me was being able to walk through the shop and seeing them made. to me it was like buying tools, buy a good well made one or buy a cheap one , this seems made to last , price was good while it burns anything green or not like all of them it does better on seasoned wood , i mix mine a bit
Netwerx-R-Us
http://netwerx-r-us.com
Kubota 3430 W loader and backhoe
Echo 440
Honda Rancher 400
Kubota ZD326